Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-02-2023, 03:49 PM   #46
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I ended up with a sore... the area between my pussy and anus, which wasn't really the goal 😆
Perineum is the word you are looking for I think. One of my favorite spots for bodywriting, but a bit hard to access by yourself.

<sarcasm>I'm so sorry to hear your perineum is sore from wedgies.</sarcasm>

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 04:22 PM   #47
HH Maybe
Account Banned

Humm been thinking if a Guys punished by girls by cock size thread would go over.

American male, 5'-08" tall

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares
HH Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 09:17 PM   #48
pluky
getDare Devil

I need to try humidifying an area (with hydrating cream for exmaple) before applying e-stim. But the idea is so scary.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 02:20 AM   #49
pluky
getDare Devil

My pussy hurts now from humping a foam roller, maybe not a great idea for someone who takes too long to edge / cum.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:19 PM   #50
Archerk

I've just been banned from Reddit for sharing someone's pictures from the viral exposure thread, this sucks
Polyamorous

Snapchat- garethd22903
Kik- Idrisarcher

Limits
Illegal, blood, scat, piss, public, permanent, diaper.
Archerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 05:58 PM   #51
pluky
getDare Devil

So I went to sleep wearing two tops and I woke up with one, I have no memory of getting up, taking off the first layer, and putting the second one back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerk View Post
I've just been banned from Reddit for sharing someone's pictures from the viral exposure thread, this sucks
Not familiar with Reddit, does that break a specific rule ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:58 PM   #52
Archerk

they've claimed it it was a non consensual posting, which is for good reason against the rules, I don't know if someone reported it or it was just assumed.
Polyamorous

Snapchat- garethd22903
Kik- Idrisarcher

Limits
Illegal, blood, scat, piss, public, permanent, diaper.
Archerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 05:16 PM   #53
pluky
getDare Devil

I think I'm sleep walking. The other day when I woke up I noticed that I took off one of the 2 layers of tops I was wearing to sleep, and had no memory of it. Today right before sleeping, I took off layer 1, and put back on layer 2 to sleep in, and I woke up not wearing layer 2, but 1, I have no memory of doing this change. What the crap ?! Like I'm sleep walking, and just changing clothes in my sleep ?! That's so weird. I mean it makes sense that I would change clothes in my sleep because they annoy me and I get changes of temperature, but why do I remember nothing of it 0___0

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-08-2023, 04:52 PM   #54
Azyliux
Baby Member

I didn't expect that getting more involved on getDare would reinvigorate my offline IRL BDSM play... but I'm very pleased it has.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Old 03-09-2023, 06:14 AM   #55
pluky
getDare Devil

I've been asked way too many times about weather I tried or considered trying my e-stim tool on my genitals. I started to consider it in my head and just thinking about it got my heart rate up, so scary.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-13-2023, 07:55 AM   #56
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Anal plugging can turning really bad. However cautious I am, adding a rope at its base, I almost lost it in my back... Fuck, it was closed (the rope was almost out too) ... And it's not a little one, the biggest one of Lovense's plugs... I think it was the last time for me.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 08:02 AM   #57
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Anal plugging can turning really bad. However cautious I am, adding a rope at its base, I almost lost it in my back... Fuck, it was closed (the rope was almost out too) ... And it's not a little one, the biggest one of Lovense's plugs... I think it was the last time for me.
Wow I can feel your anxiety about that happening to you, I felt that fear when a big thong I forced into my pussy got suck, I thought I was gonna throw up.

Aren't they supposed to have a base and a specific shape to avoid this kind of accident ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-13-2023, 08:25 AM   #58
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Wow I can feel your anxiety about that happening to you, I felt that fear when a big thong I forced into my pussy got suck, I thought I was gonna throw up.

Aren't they supposed to have a base and a specific shape to avoid this kind of accident ?
Yes, they are supposed to be made to avoid this problem, I mean, the good brands toys, not sure for those from Wish... But accident happens, and I red a lot of posts about this kind of accident on differents forums. That's for this reason I used a little rope at the base, but with a fixed knot, a loop that I pass around the base. A loop isn't good enough, I should remake a knot each time... Anyway.
Keep in mind this hole is really a strong muscle ^^ even more if it's hungry 💪😅

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 08:40 AM   #59
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
Yes, they are supposed to be made to avoid this problem, I mean, the good brands toys, not sure for those from Wish... But accident happens, and I red a lot of posts about this kind of accident on differents forums. That's for this reason I used a little rope at the base, but with a fixed knot, a loop that I pass around the base. A loop isn't good enough, I should remake a knot each time... Anyway.
Keep in mind this hole is really a strong muscle ^^ even more if it's hungry 💪😅
Yeah I don't like anal anyway, now it seems even more scary.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-14-2023, 11:15 AM   #60
Azyliux
Baby Member

The difference in effort between responses to my personal ad is amazing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk