Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2022, 08:21 AM   #166
AshleyDegraded

Hot Mess
Upon receipt I will immediately start giving you a blow job. You will cum on my face and I will clean it off with the panties I'm currently wearing. I'll put them back on right away.

Instant Golden Shower - Give me this coupon and no matter how I'm dressed or where I am I will immediately drop to my knees and open my mouth to accept your piss. When your finished I will strip naked and before cleaning myself up I will lap up as much of your piss as I can from the floor.

Greg thought it would be fun to try and keep up with the new ones, which I advised was a bad precedent to set. So we combined these two.

I came home from work wearing grey slacks, a nice purple blouse, white bra and panties.

We started with the blowjob, which we did in the bedroom. He found it hot, and I always like giving a blowjob but I was also anxious, with the tingling sensation in the back of my mind that when it was over it would get decidedly weird.

He cam on my face, which I am not used to, and was sticky and warm. Then I took off my pants, unable to fully open my eyes, and used my panties to wipe my face clean.

Putting them BACK on was nasty and felt wrong. It was a hot mess.

Despite the “no matter where I am” part above, nobody wanted piss on our carpet, so we moved to the bathtub for the golden shower.

He was feeling ummm something, so he pissed all over me. Started on my chest, then my hair, then my pants and finally my face. Piss is gross. It is just gross.

Smelled like piss, tasted like piss.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 03-15-2022, 09:29 AM   #167
flon2
Distinguished Member

Seems like a pretty good precedent. Here's one to help you reflect on being on the other side of these dares.

Throwback
I will get a screwdriver and lube and fuck my ass for 15 mins.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 09:46 AM   #168
Mrgoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post

But he left me with his number, never acknowledging Greg at all.
Sexting

You'll write him an message explaining how sad you are he didn't let you suck his dick, how you would have love to suck it, how good it would have be, how good a cock sucker you are....imagine the scene and describe it. It should be very degrading to you and with a lots of details (Greg will check it before you send it). If Greg agree you will also add than Greg will let you suck him if he can convince his girlfriend to suck Greg.
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 06:34 PM   #169
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent work Ashley, and of course hidden in the small print of "Always Tip Your Takeaway Driver" is that Greg can play that coupon again anytime he wants until you find someone who will take the dare all the way.

Here are some "hard" ones

Car Wash
Go to a drive through car wash wearing a t-shirt and a bikini of Greg's choice. As soon as the machine starts, take the t-shirt off and get working on Greg's cock with your mouth. Hopefully you finish him off in time, because once you start you're not allowed to stop until you have cum in your mouth. Swallow and get back in your seat, hopefully in time to get away with it.
Bonus challenge: take your bikini top off too (you can replace it, but not your t-shirt, once he comes. Note: this may help him cum quicker!)

Wear it with pride
Upon receiving this coupon I will allow Greg to masterbate and cum all over my face. We will then go on a walk in the park together. To feel extra slutty I will wear mini a skirt and no underwear.

Mall Slut
Greg will drop me off at the mall. I will carry a note with me "please may I give you a blowjob?". I will find a guy to give the note to, and if they accept we will find somewhere to follow through with it. If not I'll keep looking. I'll call Greg to pick me up when I'm done.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 04:59 AM   #170
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Some quick ones

Fill 'er up.

Redeemable before work.

I will wear a mini skirt and panties of your choice to work today. After changing into those items, you will bend me over and fuck me. I will go to work filled with your cum. I cannot use the bathroom until after my first drink (cup of coffee, water, etc) at the office.

Greetings Upon Your Return

Redeemable before you are going out without me (social, errand, doesn't matter). I will change into sexy lingerie. TXT me before you get back, and I will be waiting by the front door, blindfolded, on my knees. When you return, I will suck any cock presented to me, and its owner decides if you cum in my mouth or all over my tits.

Free the Nipple

Upon receipt of this coupon, I will immediately remove my bra, wherever I am, and not wear that bra, or another one, until the next day.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 09:17 AM   #171
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

St Patrick's Day Present
It's St Patrick's Day tomorrow. Perhaps Greg's feeling charitable and wants to give a St Patrick's Day gift (a gift, of course, involving you). Greg will write the 'gift' on a piece of paper, fold and seal it, and inform you it's the St Patrick's Day present. You'll both go to bars that evening (the weekend is close enough if you can't do Thursday) until you find a willing Irish guy to accept your present. Give them the paper to open, and see what happens...

No Paddying About
Another dare coupon inspired by St Patrick's Day (loosely!). For the next 7 days you are forbidden from wearing any bra with padding. It's a "free the nipple" thing, and you can be part of the change. If you don't have enough lace bras you can remove the padding of some old bras yourself and make them much more appropriate for an experienced dare slut like yourself...

p.s. you can find bra padding removal tutorial videos all over YouTube and TikTok. Or of course you could simply buy new ones, or forgo the bra at all, that's allowed too.

Happy St Patrick's Day

Last edited by sharkey6910; 03-16-2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-16-2022, 12:40 PM   #172
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Poop time

I wish stop what I'm doing lie in the bathtub and open my mouth for you to poop in, I will eat up all the mess like a good girl.
Incognito147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 12:48 PM   #173
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito147 View Post
Poop time

I wish stop what I'm doing lie in the bathtub and open my mouth for you to poop in, I will eat up all the mess like a good girl.
That escalated quickly. I just can't imagine Ashley or Greg wanting to do that.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:50 PM   #174
AshleyDegraded

Throwback
I will get a screwdriver and lube and fuck my ass for 15 mins.

Greg did this one just to keep up the pace of doing most of them. But then after he told me to be sure to say in the write up that he was delighted by it.

It was after dinner, and he/we decided to do some more coupons. I went and selected the smallest screwdriver I could. Then laid down on our bed and pulled down my pants. He told me I had a nice ass.

The lube made it go in easily which was nice, but also slick. It was firm and hard, unlike a dick. No give!

15 mins is a long long time when you are putting a screwdriver in and out. I think tha’ts what Greg liked. He came in and watched me for like 5 mins, then went and got a snack, and I just kept laying there feeling exposed and embarrassed. On and on.

Sexting

You'll write him an message explaining how sad you are he didn't let you suck his dick, how you would have love to suck it, how good it would have be, how good a cock sucker you are....imagine the scene and describe it. It should be very degrading to you and with a lots of details (Greg will check it before you send it). If Greg agree you will also add than Greg will let you suck him if he can convince his girlfriend to suck Greg.

I don’t think Greg would go through with this even if the guy txted back to say yes. STDs if nothing else! I dunno what GF would say yes to this? Of course I can’t judge, look at the wild ass shit I’m doing!

Anyways, so far no response, but here is the text I sent. It was kinda fun to write up, no lie.

I am sitting here feeling sad that I didn’t get a chance to suck your dick. I totally understand why you wanted to be loyal. That is good. But I would have loved the chance to wrap my lips around your cock. I would have gotten down on my knees and licked your balls until you got hard. You could have grabbed my hair or my boobs and told me just how you wanted it. Fast or slow, I would have done whatever you wanted. Let you cum wherever you wanted.

If your girlfriend wants to blow my BF we can try again. Bye bye for now.

Working on the rest tonight.
The following 2 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 03-18-2022, 08:22 AM   #175
AshleyDegraded

Wear it with pride
Upon receiving this coupon I will allow Greg to masterbate and cum all over my face. We will then go on a walk in the park together. To feel extra slutty I will wear mini a skirt and no underwear.

We didn’t get a start on these until after dinner. Greg wanted to do this one and the carwash, but I was afraid of doing both on the same night, so he picked this one. For the first step, I got dressed in a black mini skirt, green top and no underwear. Already I was feeling pretty slutty about that. Greg quickly expressed his appreciation by cumming on my face. This time he luckily got mostly on my forehead and cheeks rather than my eyelids.

It was feeling pretty gross. For some reason I had assumed we’d go to a park far away, but of course, I was already covered in cum and so we didn’t want to travel too far, so instead we went to the closest one.

There is a walking path into the woods and trail around the park which has a dog area and a jungle gym and a baseball field. The only people there was an older couple sitting on a bench.

By then the cum was dry. I looked in the mirror of the car like 5 times to reassure myself that it wasn’t too visible. It was there but not like, obviously cum.

I felt okay confident on the walk, almost as worried about being braless as I was about the cum.

Fill 'er up.

Redeemable before work.

I will wear a mini skirt and panties of your choice to work today. After changing into those items, you will bend me over and fuck me. I will go to work filled with your cum. I cannot use the bathroom until after my first drink (cup of coffee, water, etc) at the office.

Free the Nipple

Upon receipt of this coupon, I will immediately remove my bra, wherever I am, and not wear that bra, or another one, until the next day.

Inspired by the previous night, Greg wanted me to go to work in the same miniskirt that I wore last night. He added some black panties. I am pretty reluctant to do too much at work, but I went along with it because it’s Friday and not too many people are in.

The morning fuck was fun and exciting. Afterwards though. Sperm is… it leaks. Before I even left the house my panites were gross. Had water ASAP and cleaned up but it was too late. It really is a hot mess down there.

Greg I think thinks that going braless is no big deal, and maybe most guys really can’t tell, but I promise women can. The skirt shows leg, but not too too much. The real problem with it was that I can’t wear a skirt with a sweater and not look insane, so I got my thickest top, but whenever I walk around I am very very aware that I am braless.

Luckly not too many people here today.
The following 2 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 03-18-2022, 10:57 AM   #176
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic job! Glad you were a hot mess!

Hope you get sufficiently slutty.
Old 03-18-2022, 11:31 AM   #177
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Excellent work Ashley. Love reading your reports and it's particularly fun seeing your slutty side coming out. You've certainly accepted a ramping up of your challenges since you came back and that is to be commended. Now... to keep your list topped up, here's a few more. You're welcome.

All night long
On receipt of this coupon I will strip naked immediately and remain naked until we go to bed. That night I will sleep with your cock in my mouth until the morning. I'm allowed to be comfortable, use pillows etc, but your cock must be in my mouth for the whole night. If either of us notice your cock outside my mouth during the night it will go back in. If you judge that your cock wasn't in my mouth for the vast majority of the night, this counts as a fail and I will need to try again the next night. When I wake in the morning I will bring you to orgasm using only my mouth. Once I have swallowed your cum I can release your cock and get ready for the day.

Clamps
On receipt of this coupon I will go out for the day, with clothespins in my bag. I will carry out normal activities, perhaps I will have work or go shopping or sit in a coffee shop. Whenever Greg texts me the word "clamps" I have 5 minutes to reply with a live photo of the clothespins on my nipples.

Numberspanks
A fun little game. Upon receiving this token you will dress for work in a skirt with no panties. When you get home in the evening, you will lift up your skirt to show Greg your pussy and to demonstrate that you need punishment. Hold up your skirt and present yourself to Greg for an over-the-knee bare ass spanking. Greg will think of a number between 1 and 100, and out of sight will write it down on a piece of paper. Greg will issue a single very hard, stinging, spank, and then after thanking him you may guess a number. If you get it right, the spanking stops (remember to thank Greg for the spanking). If not, Greg will keep issuing spanks of at least the same pain threshold until you get it right. Feeling lucky? Don't forget to have Greg take a photo of your ass afterwards as a memento.

Like Your French Girls
Upon receipt of this coupon I will let Greg draw me "like one of his French girls". I will then fuck him like one of his French girls. As soon as he's finished fucking me, he will upload his art of me to Deviantart or similar.
Extra points: Send his art to select members of GD via PM for their review

Bobbin
On receipt of this coupon we will both use a bucket to piss in until it is between half and 2/3 full - drink lots of fluid to speed up the process. When it is, strip naked and place 6 apples in the bucket, 1 of which having distinctive features (different colour if Greg is feeling nice, a more subtle difference if he's not) which will be the "bad apple".
It's time to go apple bobbing!
- If you get all 5 good apples out without finding the bad apple, at the end of your bobbing ordeal you will lie down on the floor and Greg will eat out your pussy to orgasm as a reward. You may wash the piss off your head after your orgasm.
- If you get the bad apple at any point, keep bobbing until all apples are out of the bucket, then get into your bathtub, close the plug hole. Ready? You are to wear the bucket like a hat, emptying its contents over your head in the process. Count to 60 seconds slowly out loud, at which point you may remove the bucket from your head, drain the puddle of piss, and wash off.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 03-18-2022 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:19 PM   #178
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Default Some quick weekend dares

Cleaning my toys

Upon getting this coupon I will strip naked and I will ride you until you fill my my pussy with your cum. I will then lick and suck on your cock until you fully soften, making sure you are nice and clean. And semen that drips out of me I will lick up.

The bathroom is too far away

Upon receipt of this coupon I will immediately drop to my knees and close my eyes. You will owe in my mouth and I will swallow it all. If I miss any I will nop it up with my hair, post on Getdare, and do a suitable punishment.
Old 03-22-2022, 11:57 AM   #179
AshleyDegraded

Greetings Upon Your Return

Redeemable before you are going out without me (social, errand, doesn't matter). I will change into sexy lingerie. TXT me before you get back, and I will be waiting by the front door, blindfolded, on my knees. When you return, I will suck any cock presented to me, and its owner decides if you cum in my mouth or all over my tits.

Just now I realize that I never even did updates for the ones that we did over the weekend. I received this one on Friday.

I got all dressed up in a black camisole and booty short set, and improvised a blindfold out of a scarf.

I was not too worried that he would send someone else home. But it was still kind of shocking to have the door open without being able to see only because the neighbors.

I knew it was his dick right away. He cam in my mouth.

All night long
On receipt of this coupon I will strip naked immediately and remain naked until we go to bed. That night I will sleep with your cock in my mouth until the morning. I'm allowed to be comfortable, use pillows etc, but your cock must be in my mouth for the whole night. If either of us notice your cock outside my mouth during the night it will go back in. If you judge that your cock wasn't in my mouth for the vast majority of the night, this counts as a fail and I will need to try again the next night. When I wake in the morning I will bring you to orgasm using only my mouth. Once I have swallowed your cum I can release your cock and get ready for the day.

We tried this one Saturday night. I made up the pillows so that I would be crotch level with my feet up at the top of the bed.

Of course this led to a blowjob.

Afterwards, I tried again and was definitely an odd sensation to be staring in the darkness and his crotch area. I don’t think I’ve ever had a penis in my mouth in a non-sexual way before for that long.

He went to sleep pretty quickly and turned over. I followed…. And woke him up. And he got another blowjob out of it.

Then he was like “this is silly, I won’t be able to sleep like this” and so we gave up.

I did give him a third blowjob in the morning though.
The following user says Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 03-22-2022, 02:42 PM   #180
Kindness
Distinguished Member

So you like blowjobs; Greg likes blowjobs; everybody loves blowjobs!

Let’s have a coupon with lots of blowjobs, and also play with some minor role reversal, in a fun way.

Role reversal blowjobs!
When you get this coupon, you have 24 hours to give Greg as many blowjobs as possible. You can offer things, beg him, tie him down, wait ‘til he’s asleep, whatever (agree on boundaries as appropriate, but try to keep to the spirit of it).

For each time you taste his cum, he gives you a coupon:

First time: redeemable for A hearty handshake. You earned it!

Second time: Mark your territory. You get to write on Greg, but only somewhere that’s safely covered by clothes.

Third time: Makeout Point. You pick a place and a location, he takes you there and makes out with you for as long as you want. I know, it seems tame. But you get into a relationship, and sometimes sex edges out making out. Rediscover the fun.

4: Service, Please! when you give him this coupon, he eats you out. Try it when you’re watching a show you like.

5: Dick Pic. Because that’s what girls want, right? But this time you get to dictate how it’s staged. Demand googly eyes and a drawn-on mustache or something.

6: Commando. When you give him this coupon, he gives you his underwear, and doesn’t replace it for the rest of the day. You get to verify this by feel whenever you want.

7: Lucky Number Seven! When Greg gives you a coupon you don’t want to do, you give him this coupon right back. Start a seven minute timer: if he is renting his trousers when the timer goes off, you can blow him instead of

8: Room Service. Pick a room. For the rest of the day, anytime you are in that room, you can call him to come eat you out. You should definitely abuse this.

9: Cabana Boy. This one is a whole little experience. First you pick his sexiest outfit, then he brings you a drink, then he very politely does some housework that you select for 45 minutes or so. Drink your drink and admire your sexy man. You should probably seduce him afterwards. You bad girl, you.

10: Seriously? You got to 10? Go you. Red Light/Green Light Greg gets naked and blindfolded then jacks off while you watch. You can say “red light” and he stops touching right away, or “green light” and he can start again. You can tease and encourage, but don’t be too mean. This is supposed to be fun.

11: Unlikely. we’ll come up with some more if it comes up.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk