Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-13-2021, 02:29 PM   #1
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Horse Racing: 14th May || Hamilton

Hello and welcome to a new 'Bets and Challenges' series that I am posting! Okay, so essentially, I have got absolutely no idea if this series is going to take off but I think it could potentially be really fun to see if it does pay off. The idea is that I will post a bunch of bets on tomorrows Horse Racing. There are going to be seven races.

Now which each bet I put on, I am going to post a dare as well. If my bet loses and I choose the wrong horse, I will do the dare! Comment below if you want to see more!

All times are UK times.

17:35 Hamilton
Ryan's Party
*If I am wrong, I will change my Getdare avatar to an IRL photo of me for one week*

18:10 Hamilton
Where's Jeff?
*If I am wrong, I will wear a nappy all day when I am next at work*

18:40 Hamilton
The King's Steed
*If I am wrong, I will spend a night in full Puppy gear sleeping in my cage*

19:15 Hamilton
Nicolas T
*If I am wrong, I will drink an entire Pint of Piss on Skype for everyone who wants to watch*

19:45 Hamilton
Dream Together
*If I am wrong, I will do five dares from the Theodares Dare Factory as voted for by Getdare*

20:20 Hamilton
Carlovian
*If I am wrong, I will do five dares from the Slave Olympics Season 1 as voted for by Getdare*

20:50 Hamilton
Refuge
*If I am wrong, I will do five dares from the Slave Olympics Season 2 as voted for by Getdare(
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:46 PM   #2
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Results! With the rain coming down, it was not a good day at the races! With that being said, I now have to do the following punishments:

----------------------------
I will change my Getdare avatar to an IRL photo of me for one week

I will drink an entire Pint of Piss on Skype for everyone who wants to watch

I will do five dares from the Theodares Dare Factory as voted for by Getdare

I will do five dares from the Slave Olympics Season 1 as voted for by Getdare

I will do five dares from the Slave Olympics Season 2 as voted for by Getdare
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
PissBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk