Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #31
Gman7575
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva_86 View Post
Hi everyone, this is Eva, our slut's friend. I hope some of you remember me.

It looks like our slut is off to a good start towards her 500 points. I am currently out of town but will be back layer in the evening today. I will try to meet our slut tonight to help her complete those dares which need my involvement.

Also, last time around we had given a nice name to our slut - Whoreanita. Going forward, I would urge everyone to address her as Whoreanita.

I will also deduct 5 points from Whoreanita's total for not telling everyone her real name.
Hi again Eva!! Nice to see you here. The last thread you two had was the best one ever on this site!! That part about you guys at the beach was amazing. Hope when she gets to 500 you can do something like that again!!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 AM   #32
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post

Also, 3 points if you flash your tits or pussy to a group of 3 or more people simultaneously (all must see it at

I saw in your other thread, you own a belt, ball gag, and some fierce nipple clamps. This one needs Eva to help.

Gag yourself. Put the clamps on your nipples. 2 points for each nipple if you ice your nipples down until a piece of ice is completely melted before putting on the clamps.

After being gagged and clamped, assume the position on all fours. Eva is to spank your ass with the belt until you quit. 1 point per spank. Max points allowed = 35 points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Welcome back Anita

Beg Eva to let you give her an orgasm orally
At the end, ask her to give you a score for your performance between 5 and -5
A score between -1 and -5, take that number from your total
A score between 1 and 5, add that number to your total

Do this whenever the opportunity arises, or whenever Eva demands it.

I hope Eva will appreciate your added enthusiasm
Thanks for these dares which involve me,both are great! Especially the one where she had to make me orgasm while I rate her. I can imagine how frustrated she will be!

I'll try to have her do these when I meet her tonight.

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:17 AM   #33
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Hi Eva, glad to have you back

I hope you'll make the most of the dare I posted earlier when you meet up

Here's another one for the two of you.

Tie her spreadeagled on a bed. Make her lay still and balance a glass of water on her forehead.
Now tickle her feet, if she can go 15 minutes of foot tickling without spilling the water then add 15 points
If she spills the water then deduct 1 point for every minute short of 15 she was when she spills it.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:40 AM   #34
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks for these dares which involve me,both are great!

I'll try to have her do these when I meet her tonight.
Hi Eva. I'm a relative newbie to GD so we haven't been introduced but reading through your work in previous posts, I'm confident Juanita, excuse me, Whoreanita won't get anywhere near the 35 maximum spanking points.

I'm definitely going to have to try and whip up, pardon the pun, another dare involving you both before this thread ends.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:30 AM   #35
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
Hi Eva. I'm a relative newbie to GD so we haven't been introduced but reading through your work in previous posts, I'm confident Juanita, excuse me, Whoreanita won't get anywhere near the 35 maximum spanking points.

I'm definitely going to have to try and whip up, pardon the pun, another dare involving you both before this thread ends.
Hahaha yeah ill try to make it as difficult as possible but Whoreanita has a very high pain threshold so she actually might be able to make it through 35 of my hardest spanks.

In fact, I would urge people here to make use of her pain threshold to give her painful and difficult dares!

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #36
BtO
Distinguished Member

One simple dare to get all your points!

Therefore it is necessary, that somebody control what you are doing.
I'm sure Eva_86 is the right person for this job.

Oh I forgot it is unsure how many points you get.
You can get many points, but you can also lose points.

You need an opponent. I’m sure again that Eva_86 is the right person for this job.
You both do the dare and get points. Your task is beat Eva_86.
You get some point for every point which you have more than Eva_86. But you loss one also points if Eva_86 beat you.

So simple!

I hope Eva will agree.

Your dare is the attractive shopping expedition with Eva_86!

Have fun
BtO
Old 12-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #37
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Welcome back, Whoreanita and Eva. So nice to have you lovely ladies in the playpen.

This one requires Eva to domme Whoreanita, so no stretch at all there. It also takes a very heavy duty vibrator like a Hitachi Wand. If you have an electric bug zapper or a TENS device, that's ideal for the variation that will make Whoreanita cry with desperation. Also have some other toys so Whoreanita doesn't get bored.

First, bind Whoreanita naked on the bed or a very large table. Wrists and ankles to the corners. If a flat surface, you may want to raise up her ass for easier pussy access. And a pillow for her head so she doesn't get a headache.

Now secure the Hitachi onto her pussy so when it's turned on, the whole power of the wand hammers her clit and pussy. It will be relentless and devastating.

Since the object of this game is for Whoreanita to NOT orgasm, Eva gets to express her evil side by using electricity on Whoreanita's clit to kill each orgasm just before it happens. For each orgasm that Eva kills, she will award Whoreanita up to five points depending upon how big that orgasm would have been. If Whoreanita decides to try to suppress her orgasms, she may only get one or two points. If Whoreanita seriously tries to build a really huge cum, she can earn five points. However big the orgasm was will directly relate to how crushing she feels when it's killed. Whoreanita will feel like each killed orgasm was actually stolen from her, leaving her will all of the desperation and frustration, and no satisfaction. This is a truly cruel torture that leaves no marks other than a very sore pussy the next day.

Since it's likely that Eva may get tired, she should take advantage of the available seating by sitting on Whoreanita's face. Eva will also discover that just from the screams of Whoreanita, Eva can easily cum! And of course, with Whoreanita's nipples so close, they're great motivators so Whoreanita's oral worship doesn't diminish as she tires.

When it's time to actually let Whoreanita cum, why not secure her onto a nice table but with her feet together, knees very wide and flat to the table, and her arms bent with elbows wide and flat to the table too, forearms up. Put the Hitachi on her pussy. Turn it on and leave it for at least TWO hours.

During this time, you may have dinner guests, Whoreanita providing the entertainment. She may even be the centerpiece! Invite the guests to snap rubber bands on her sensitive flesh, use her mouth to suck cocks and pussies, wipe their cum all over her face and hair, use the bug zapper or TENS on her, and so much more. You may also wish to blindfold her.

An added bonus is to videotape this prolonged orgasm scene. It's likely that she will have an orgasm every 2-4 minutes meaning the first hour will be good for 15-30 orgasms. At some point, there won't be a beginning or end, becoming one very long orgasm.

PM me if you want specific tips or wish further guidance.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 12-15-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #38
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi, here is a dare that I think will take 69 points off, if carried out and reported about in detail:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163010

Since you already are quite comfortable with public dares, this shouldn't be too hard for you. Of course it involves a greater risk, but you can take a friend with you as a guard if this is a problem. Good Luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
samuel112233

Hey Eva, nice to see you back on here.
samuel112233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #40
bee9
getDare Succubus

Welcome back Juanita!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:42 PM   #41
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I have several point earning opportunities for you.

1. For 25 points, have Eva_86 pee into and fill a full size glass with her pee. Drink the entire glass. For 10 bonus points instead of drinking from a glass drink it directly out of her body.

2. For 1 point each for the first 5, and 2 points each for the next 5, for a total of up to 15 points if you get all 10 you must ask for/borrow a pad or tampon from someone else. You may not get more than one (of either) from any one person and none can come from Eva.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #42
bee9
getDare Succubus

Preparation:
1. Edge.
2. Put dildo inside your pussy.
3. Edge.
4. Put a butt plug in you ass.
5. Edge.
6. Put one set of nipple clamps on your nipples and one on your labia.
7. Put high heels, collar and two pieces of clothing.

Dare:
You have to beg strangers to free you from the toys you have.
You have to pay them back offering oral/vaginal/anal sex.

Paid back by oral sex +2 points.
Paid back by vaginal/anal sex +4 points.
Refused by a stranger -1 point.
For each toy left after coming home -10 points.
Stranger played with the toy before removing it +3 points (you can't ask for that).
All toys gone, all holes fucked +15 points.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #43
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Whoranita! Welcome back, I really enjoyed your last thread

At the moment I just have a simple day task for you, but I'll be back another time with some better dares. For now I'll give you one point for every hour you spend naked except for your highest heels. Easy
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #44
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Hi everyone, this is Eva, our slut's friend. I hope some of you remember me.

It looks like our slut is off to a good start towards her 500 points. I am currently out of town but will be back layer in the evening today. I will try to meet our slut tonight to help her complete those dares which need my involvement.

Also, last time around we had given a nice name to our slut - Whoreanita. Going forward, I would urge everyone to address her as Whoreanita.

I will also deduct 5 points from Whoreanita's total for not telling everyone her real name.
I kind of knew you were going to make me pay for not telling everyone that my name was Whoreanita. I should have been more careful.

Points tally after deducting 5 points: 79 - 5 = 74 points.

I have done a few dares over the last couple of days but i haven't been able to find the time to post reports on them. Eva has instructed that unless i post a report here for a dare i have completed, i cannot add up points for that particular dare.

A couple of things where i have been able to earn more points:

I was braless and pantyless all of Sunday so that makes it 2 additional points.

Number of additional edges that i did on Sunday and Monday which were not part of any other dare: 4 = 4 points + 1 extra point for doing 4 or more edges in a day.

Total points = 74 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 81 points.

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #45
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

The rest of today (Tuesday), Wednesday and Thursday i will be travelling to another city for office work to attend a conference. I will be travelling with 3 male colleagues. I know that one of the guys has a crush on me.We will be going by car (it's a 3 hour drive) and staying at the same hotel. We all may go out for dinner after the conference either today or tomorrow.

I am open to doing dares on the trip to earn more points. Any direct nudity in front of my colleagues is a no-no but am willing to try other risky things even in their presence.

I may not be able to do all dares posted but will try to do all that i can. I will be able to post the reports of the dares that i do on the trip (and the dares already done over the last couple of days) on Friday.

The conference is not a very important one and we are attending only as a formality to represent our company hence i am up for some fun during the next couple of days!

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk