Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2020, 09:23 PM   #1
imgameforit

Default new here; new vibe; hit me with your best shot

i’ve been lurking for a while and i finally made two big decisions
1) I made an account
2) I ordered my first vibe

I decided to make a post in anticipation for my vibe coming next week. In the past i’ve only ever used an electric toothbrush, but i would love to play around with different things now that I’m getting a real vibrator. I’ll link the one i got below so you guys can see what it can do

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7CD1F1...2C0%2C0%2C%2C0

The long and short of it is that it is remote controlled (feel free to get creative with that), has a 90 minutes battery life, has 9 modes, and is met to be inserted and stimulate the clit at the same time (although i believe it can be manipulated for one at a time).

Please give me some creative and exciting dares so I can hit the ground running as soon as my vibe gets here. I’ll give reports as soon as i complete dares. If you’re feeling extra generous feel free to give me dares to do now in preparation for it’s arrival.

As I said i’m a vibe virgin so i’ll do my best on likes and limits
Likes: edging, mild orgasm denial, mild pain, dares i can do while going about my daily life, clit play, under clothes bondage
Limits: public, permanent, bodily fluids, anal

I will say that I have roommates and almost no alone time (although i can figure something out) so you’ll need to get creative but I am more than willing to do things where i interact with people while the vibe is in under my clothes.

Thank you in advance and i’m already dripping wet in anticipation
imgameforit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:45 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

So start with a little tease

No orgasm allowed during task

1 Clean your apartment/room while wearing the vibe on lowest setting.

2. Watch a full episode of TV in living room with your vibe on second lowest setting.

3. go read a book out loud in your room with third setting.

Take breaks when you reach to an edge. Minim time of each task is expected to be 60 minutes.

at night buzz your clit with your toy with each setting for 4 minutes or until you reach an edge so you know better which setting works for you.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 01:26 AM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Get yourself some plastic food wrap. Insert your new remote vibe, and put it on mild vibration to start stimulation right away. Then wrap yourself with the foil guiding it between your legs and around your hips until you cannot reach the vibe and simply take it out. Then wrap your legs wit the foil so you cannot walk, use the remote control to increase the vibration to strong stimulation and throw or push the control far enough away from you so you would need to walk to get it. Enjoy the stimulation while you try to reach the remote control.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:26 AM   #4
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Idea 1

You should tie yourself down to your bed toy inserted, blindfolded, ear plugs, then tie you hands. You give control of the toy over to someone for 90 minutes. You are then at their control for 90 minutes be that lots of orgasms or just teasing.

Idea 2

Teasing picnic, put your toy in and have a picnic outside with someone teasing and playing with you via remote. Have a wonderful time enjoying the sunshine and stimulation. Maybe pack a smutty book to read as well whilst being teased.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:32 AM   #5
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

As preparation for the incoming vibe you should stay denied until you get it if possible, so you will enjoy the new toy much more .

Also once you will get the vibe you should have a dinner per week (hoping you have dinner together with your roommates) with vibe inserted, even better if you are the one cooking.
If you are not up for a long term rule do that just once.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:02 AM   #6
imgameforit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
So start with a little tease

No orgasm allowed during task

1 Clean your apartment/room while wearing the vibe on lowest setting.

2. Watch a full episode of TV in living room with your vibe on second lowest setting.

3. go read a book out loud in your room with third setting.

Take breaks when you reach to an edge. Minim time of each task is expected to be 60 minutes.

at night buzz your clit with your toy with each setting for 4 minutes or until you reach an edge so you know better which setting works for you.
two questions

1) how long should the break be after an edge

2) may i orgasm after #3
Old 08-26-2020, 05:03 AM   #7
imgameforit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Idea 1

You should tie yourself down to your bed toy inserted, blindfolded, ear plugs, then tie you hands. You give control of the toy over to someone for 90 minutes. You are then at their control for 90 minutes be that lots of orgasms or just teasing.

Idea 2

Teasing picnic, put your toy in and have a picnic outside with someone teasing and playing with you via remote. Have a wonderful time enjoying the sunshine and stimulation. Maybe pack a smutty book to read as well whilst being teased.
i like the concepts, but i’m not willing to involve someone else in my tasks. is there a way i can vary them?
Old 08-26-2020, 05:05 AM   #8
imgameforit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
As preparation for the incoming vibe you should stay denied until you get it if possible, so you will enjoy the new toy much more .

Also once you will get the vibe you should have a dinner per week (hoping you have dinner together with your roommates) with vibe inserted, even better if you are the one cooking.
If you are not up for a long term rule do that just once.

denial until the vibe comes. got it.

we don’t eat in our dorm, we go to a dinning hall, but that just makes it all the more exciting so i will definitely be doing this
Old 08-26-2020, 06:22 AM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Insert your vibe and put on some tight clothing so everything is held snug. Turn it on to max. Now put the remote somewhere hard to get to. Could be as simple as in a sock with multiple knots in it put somewhere hard to reach.

Now wait ten minutes. After that time you can retrieve the remote to turn it off.
Old 08-26-2020, 02:36 PM   #10
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgameforit View Post
i like the concepts, but i’m not willing to involve someone else in my tasks. is there a way i can vary them?
Indeed you can have it randomly decided by dice roll or a schedule set up so you can adjust the setting by remote.thays way you will set up your own fun and frustration. Most vibes now allow pre set programs that repeat to be put in if they remote by phone. Some can every be programmed to last 90 minutes depends on the vibe.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:45 PM   #11
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgameforit View Post
two questions

1) how long should the break be after an edge

2) may i orgasm after #3
Break length depending on yourself. If you want you could wait as long as till you are completely calm. Or you can just wait like 20 sec so you are just off the edge. I don't know which way you prefer and how strong your vibe would be so it is up to you to figure out what you like.

You may orgasm after you have tried all the speed settings. Not after 3

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:27 PM   #12
imgameforit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Indeed you can have it randomly decided by dice roll or a schedule set up so you can adjust the setting by remote.thays way you will set up your own fun and frustration. Most vibes now allow pre set programs that repeat to be put in if they remote by phone. Some can every be programmed to last 90 minutes depends on the vibe.
would you like to give me a schedule?
Old 08-26-2020, 08:42 PM   #13
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

To get familiar with it, you should wear it during a shower. If it won't stay in by itself wear a bikini bottom too. Bring yourself to an orgasm after a couple of edges. Put it through its paces. 😏

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM   #14
imgameforit

vibe comes in less than a week and i want to have fun (or be tortured) . keep em coming!
Old 08-28-2020, 04:06 PM   #15
imgameforit

vibe came in early so i’ll be starting all this tonight. got any last minutes tasks for me?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit play, edge, vibe, vibrator