Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #16
JackTheWriter

Just went back and read all of last year's dare. I never checked back to see the results and I'm giddy that I actually caused a fail with what I thought was a mild one. Not sure if I ever gave you a punishment or not but I will try to give a few more this year since I promised multiple and only gave one. Oh, when I read the results, I was eating a nice big bowl of cottage cheese with hot sauce, sadly not from an old shoe though.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 12-11-2021 at 09:31 AM.
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:02 AM   #17
JackTheWriter

I keep getting these ideas, but this will be the last one today. Have you heard of boba (or bubble) tea? Well, this one is bubble butt tea surprise. Will have those nice little balls that pop in your mouth like boba, but you won't know which one it is until you pop em. The night before, put 20 raisins in a sealed cup filled with piss then let them soak it in and become bloated and soft. Then your next bowel movement (2-12 hours before you serve the tea) will be on a plate and let it harden slightly so that you can form it into 20 pea sized balls and store them dry. Speaking of peas, that'll be the third boba substitute, using 20 of them also. Finally, when you are getting thirsty, make yourself the largest cup of iced tea you have. Drain the raisins and use the piss to brew the tea and adding more piss to it and topping off with water if you need to fill the cup. Sweetened however you like and add all 3 types of bubbles. After 5 more minutes, drink up using a boba straw to suck up the bubbles. If you don't have one use the fattest straw you have. You are not allowed to swallow the bubbles whole and must bite into each one to release all that good flavor.

Enjoy.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 12-11-2021 at 11:10 AM.
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 01:00 PM   #18
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
Just went back and read all of last year's dare. I never checked back to see the results and I'm giddy that I actually caused a fail with what I thought was a mild one. Not sure if I ever gave you a punishment or not but I will try to give a few more this year since I promised multiple and only gave one. Oh, when I read the results, I was eating a nice big bowl of cottage cheese with hot sauce, sadly not from an old shoe though.
I don't think you did give a punishment. But I will still honor that if you want to give a punishment dare a year later.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 07:55 AM   #19
DareFiend
getDare Addict

It's been kind of quiet here. I'm thinking you may have lost your appetite.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 12:02 PM   #20
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
It's been kind of quiet here. I'm thinking you may have lost your appetite.
Sorry. Life... Trying to get peas added to the menu tonight though. I will be getting to all of these though.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-23-2021, 05:31 PM   #21
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Another one I may have given before. If so, today's your lucky day, faggot.

Get a package of frozen peas. Minimum 12 oz. More if you want to show off how much of a humiliation slut you are.

Leaving them frozen, insert them all up your ass. Leave them there as long as you like, until they all become unfrozen. If any pea comes out still frozen, the whole lot goes right back in. You will excrete them all directly onto the floor.

Once they are all out, you get to lick them all up, every last one. You may not have anything else, particularly fluids that would help wash them down, until they are all consumed.
Sorry for a bit of a delay. But things in life have been a bit crazy.

Anyway, yesterday I had the peas with dinner.

I basically took a 16 ounce bag, had to do more than the 12 ounce bag you wanted. These all went up my ass. Then I diapered up as they were staying put for a while. I then proceeded my afternoon doing various errands for about 3 hours or so. Yes, my diaper was pissed in, but that part of my dinner was in my ass, not the diaper.

Originally, I was planning on having the peas after I had the rest of my dinner, but since I was back earlier than I had planned, I let them all out onto the floor and had the peas as an appetizer.

It took a while eating it off the floor like that. Plus, not taking big mouthfuls. But my stomach didn't really revolt, just not something I really enjoyed from a taste point of view. Perhaps it was the preparation that made it more tolerable? lol

I made the rest of my dinner after having my appetizer, but that wasn't a special recipe from here.

Still not a fan of peas though... lol

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 12-28-2021, 06:59 AM   #22
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Tomorrow (or when you get around to it) you will be making pickled eggs and mushrooms. To start off, hard boil 2 eggs, cool them and remove the shell. Next, get a large rubber glove and a hair-tie or rubber band. Mix 2 teaspoons of yellow mustard with pickle juice (enough so that you'll fill the glove about halfway) so that it has a smooth consistency. Now place the eggs and 2 shrooms inside the glove and add the pickling mixture. Pull the glove around the base of your cock and balls and secure it with the hair tie, with your cage still on. You will not be removing this during the cooking time so anytime you have to empty the tank it'll add to the flavor. If you have one, wear a vibrating butt plug or prostate massager to add a little pre to the mixture (if not then skip this step). Finally, double diaper up so that your genitals get all nice and sweaty. The added bonus is that the diapers will catch any overflow. Cook for at least 2 hours, preferably 4 or even longer. Once your snack is ready empty the contents of the glove into a dog bowl and enjoy on the floor with no hands and the bowl better be licked clean afterwards.

Bon appetite.

P.S. Whatever you do, do not shave your balls first unless you are a master level masochist.
Holidays are over... Time to make pickled eggs today. These sound delightful

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-28-2021, 05:39 PM   #23
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Tomorrow (or when you get around to it) you will be making pickled eggs and mushrooms. To start off, hard boil 2 eggs, cool them and remove the shell. Next, get a large rubber glove and a hair-tie or rubber band. Mix 2 teaspoons of yellow mustard with pickle juice (enough so that you'll fill the glove about halfway) so that it has a smooth consistency. Now place the eggs and 2 shrooms inside the glove and add the pickling mixture. Pull the glove around the base of your cock and balls and secure it with the hair tie, with your cage still on. You will not be removing this during the cooking time so anytime you have to empty the tank it'll add to the flavor. If you have one, wear a vibrating butt plug or prostate massager to add a little pre to the mixture (if not then skip this step). Finally, double diaper up so that your genitals get all nice and sweaty. The added bonus is that the diapers will catch any overflow. Cook for at least 2 hours, preferably 4 or even longer. Once your snack is ready empty the contents of the glove into a dog bowl and enjoy on the floor with no hands and the bowl better be licked clean afterwards.

First time for pickled eggs.

This was nasty. No other way to put it.

What's worse about this? The egg? The pickle and mustard mixture? The mushrooms? By a slight lead, the mushrooms. This piss added flavor!

I was diapered with it on for about 4 hours or so, so it was marinated well.

It was served fresh in a dog bowl. And yeah, I licked it clean.

Would I order this again? no.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-14-2022, 11:18 AM   #24
DareFiend
getDare Addict

So - is it time to ask what's on the menu for 2022?

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk