Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Messy league - earn your right to punish others!

Greetings all,

I've been trying to think of something new to do...and tried a few ideas...experimented a little with some threads...and then I thought to myself...what may be more accessible, pick up and play...and generally fun, while offering some rewards!

It hit me, MESSY LEAGUE!!

This will be an open entry participation event, where you will be rewarded for messy antics, whether that be getting messy yourself, messing others, winning messy bets...etc, etc...

So how does it work?

I will keep a score table for all entrants, each week there will be a tally of the points and the scores will be published, those at the top of the table may punish those at the bottom, receive customised messy dares or just basque in messy glory!

How do I earn points?

So, the beauty of this idea, is there are numerous ways to earn points, which gives the event some added flexibility...

1. Playing a messy forfeit game, i.e. Battleships, Dice, RPS, etc...Winner posts a summary of the game on the thread and gets 3 points, loser gets 1 point for participation...however the loser can get an additional point if they report out their messy forfeit within this thread! Of course this will only apply if you play other people who have entered in the given week!

2. Posting a messy story, feeling like a budding writer? Earn yourself 1 point for each messy post in your story, but to earn said point you have to post a link to your story in the thread so I know what is being done! Likewise you will get a point if you post in a messy truth thread! Posting as part of a messy interactive story and also posting a messy story off this site will count, as long as you provide the link!

3. Doing a messy dare, if you receive a messy dare from someone, post the report in this thread to earn 1 points

4. Request to spin the wheel of consequence, each spin gets you 1 point...how this works will be detailed below...

5. Give a messy dare and have your victim go through with it, this gets you 3 points though here, you post what you have set and the victim has to post in the thread to confirm they have done it, if they post a full report they get 2 points!

6. Challenge! - Sometimes life doesn't give you the time to play a game with someone, this is where challenge comes in...announce that you are challenging another player, they then have to post to say that they are accepting said challenge, I will then roll some dice for the two of you (or more of you, can make it a group thing), winner gets to spin the messy wheel once for the loser and picks what they do with the mess and gets 2 points, loser gets 1 (though 2 if they post the report to the thread)

I hope it goes without saying...but all points earned are to be done within the week, meaning that no historical actions before you joined the thread will count.

If anyone thinks of anything to add to the list above let me know!

Points mean prizes

Okay, I'll admit this area may evolve with suggestions, but so far I have the following:

Each week the scores are added up, and will be published in the thread:

Winners:

First Place: Gets to pick 2 rewards, maybe you really want to get someone else in the game messy (you can pick anyone), maybe you want a customised messy dare of your own (let me know your preferences)? Maybe you want to have an advantage in the next messy game you play?
You can also add to your signature, Messy Queen/Messy King until the next week is over as bragging rights!

Second place: Will get to pick a messy victim (who finishes below them of course), set a dare and expect this to be honoured (within reason people)!

Third place: Picks a victim from the last 4 on the league to spin a messy wheel 3 times.

Losers:

Last place: Has to spin a messy wheel 3 times for themselves to help them catch up with the other messy players!

Second from last place: Has to spin a messy wheel 2 times for themself

The Wheel of Consequence!

This will be governed by myself to avoid anyone abusing the wheel, it may be spun twice a day by any player...but be warned, it can have dire consequences for you...or may have dire consequences for another player...

Post in the thread that you want to spin the wheel, I will spin this for you and reveal the outcome, possible outcomes are:

Whoops - wheel says you are getting messy, I will then spin for your punishment

Victim time! - You get to dish out some gooey penalty for another player, I will spin a wheel for your victim based on who has entered the game, you spin the messy wheel and pick what they do with the mess (keep it within limits people!)

Person Above - the last person to post in the thread gets a messy wheel spun for them (though as I am host and will be posting a lot more than others I will choose whether I take the dare for some points or assign it to the last person to post before me)

How you enter:
As not everyone can play every week and I have to keep a table, I request you post to say you are entering for this week, I will then add you to the table

The Messy Wheel:

http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=204766

Hope you all have fun folks!!

P.S. Any players that take no action and end up on 0 by the end of the week will not be included in the final scores
P.P.S. Any players who want to join later in the game, i.e. At least a day after the event has started can PM me requesting tasks to earn catch up points, they may not necessarily be messy, but will have a messy theme at least!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 08-21-2018 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Additional rule
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 05:55 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I will be the first to enter this week

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Juanmessy for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 06:06 PM   #3
Messydare

I’ll enter too this week

Likes: Mess of most kinds (pie, slime, food), getting naked & naughty fun. Games of chance/luck (dice/card) with forfeits

Send me a dare...I might tell you how it went
Messydare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Messydare for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Okay, I will pick up the first score!

2 points for my two posts in thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=347810&page=2

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 08-17-2018, 07:31 PM   #5
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm in this week

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlpoopdiaper for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #6
useme_messme

Count me in this first week too!

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to useme_messme for this post:
Old 08-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #7
dandushma

I'll be in as well
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:00 AM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Devil

MessyDare gets 1 point for spinning the wheel of consequence (requested by PM)

She spun...Victim Time!

Pick your Victim, spin the messy wheel and choose what your victim has to do!

PM DARES!

Old 08-18-2018, 01:09 AM   #9
Messydare

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
MessyDare gets 1 point for spinning the wheel of consequence (requested by PM)

She spun...Victim Time!

Pick your Victim, spin the messy wheel and choose what your victim has to do!
Juanmessy you get oil/lotion - pour plenty over your head to run all the way down you

Likes: Mess of most kinds (pie, slime, food), getting naked & naughty fun. Games of chance/luck (dice/card) with forfeits

Send me a dare...I might tell you how it went
Messydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:30 AM   #10
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I’ll join for this week as well

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:34 AM   #11
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Silly Bitch earns 1 point for spinning the wheel of consequence!

Her result...Whoops!

You need to pour Syrup inside your underwear!

For a bonus point, put the report here!

PM DARES!

Old 08-18-2018, 01:42 AM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Silly Bitch has taken her second spin!

This time she has gotten person above...I'm going to pass this one...as I may have some other messy forfeits coming...

So Silly, spin the messy wheel for MessyDare and decide what she will do with the result!

PM DARES!

Old 08-18-2018, 01:45 AM   #13
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Ok I’ve got a bottle of chocolate syrup and squirted it in both of my bra cups and in the front and back of panties how long have I got to keep them on ?

And thanks to a visitor message from messy dare I’ve also splattered a whip cream pie in my face

Messydare I spun pie sandwich for you have fun

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:59 AM   #14
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Silly Bitch gets an extra point for her report!

To confirm, you must keep the mess in there for 10 minutes...and why don't you give yourself a wedgie while you wait

PM DARES!

Old 08-18-2018, 02:01 AM   #15
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo gets 3 points
MessyDare gets 1 point

Game player: Battleships

Bloxo tore away to a great lead, but MessyDare caught up towards the end...total squares left at end of game 3

MessyDares Forfeit: Oatmeal/Porridge over her head, Custard in her Knickers and Rice pudding in her Bra!

PM DARES!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, gunge, league, messy, pies