Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should each of us wear?
https://i.imgur.com/qrOr3N4.jpg 3 4.55%
https://i.imgur.com/KRB41ga.jpg 4 6.06%
https://i.imgur.com/beRrTCg.png 1 1.52%
https://i.imgur.com/HbdZXFe.jpg 7 10.61%
https://i.imgur.com/V70VsED.jpg 20 30.30%
https://i.imgur.com/lnpjHQQ.png 31 46.97%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2022, 06:34 PM   #1
Tortie

Default Help two girls celebrate a rite of passage

Hello lovely people of getdare, I come to ask you for your help for a little fun! Me and my girlfriend are going out tonight and we have decided that it would be a big day. You see: we’re both virgins and after today, hopefully we’ll not be anymore. (It's our own intimate moment and we don’t plan on having more people join us just yet.) So, yes, we’re losing our virginity to each other. Also, next weekend is my birthday and there’ll be a party - we’ll be on a boat with some friends.

Here’s what I need from you:

1 – vote on the poll bellow. The first two options will be the clothes we’ll be wearing on the party – when we’re not in bikinis, that is.
2 – you can give us also: one dare/task and one rule – It’s just one per person, but just in case there’s something we can’t do, you can give us up to three and we’ll choose one.

All rules and dares should be done from today until next Sunday. You can expect a full report on Monday.

P.S. My girlfriend is a lot more kinky than me and she made me make this account, so take that as you will

This is a list of toys, limits and likes:
Likes: Hidden public - Edging - Denial - Body writing - Insertions - Anal
To try: Bondage - Mild pain - Bladder control
Limits: Pics - Messy - Permanent
Toys: Buttplugs (For both of us, one bigger than the other), 1 Double-dildo
Tortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 07:01 PM   #2
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Rule: knees must be always apart at least the space of 8 fingers whenever any of you are sitting down

Dare: Ask for room service in a hotel, answer the door naked (both of you) and ask if the person bringing you food can take a picture of you. Then kiss your girlfriend and start edging her while person takes pictures. (I'm assuming pictures are not a limit in this case because the pictures will stay with you). If the person refuses to take the picture just say thank you.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Haunted for this post:
Old 09-18-2022, 07:32 PM   #3
Emily2004

Rule no panties for the week

While in a hotel t
When it is late at night walk the hotel naked for as long as you date too.
Emily2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 07:36 PM   #4
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Rule when not on beach you will be in high heels over 5 inch

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 09:41 PM   #5
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

you will both sleep all week naked and plugged; taking turns each night with the larger one. If one of you needs a break from the larger one; ask your friend to exchange plugs, but if you do so, the friend will first spank both your nipples, inner thighs and ass cheeks 75 times each location with a heavy, long-handled wooden spoon. Report here daily how your sleeping goes and if anyone needed any spanks for a plug exchange (and send me a PM with a link to your report)

Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:51 PM   #6
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
you will both sleep all week naked and plugged; taking turns each night with the larger one. If one of you needs a break from the larger one; ask your friend to exchange plugs, but if you do so, the friend will first spank both your nipples, inner thighs and ass cheeks 75 times each location with a heavy, long-handled wooden spoon. Report here daily how your sleeping goes and if anyone needed any spanks for a plug exchange (and send me a PM with a link to your report)

Enjoy!
I don't see why this should be restricted to your sleep. Go wear the plug all the time, especially during the party

If you have the money you should buy a lovense or two. I think you'd love it

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 01:17 AM   #7
Tortie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I don't see why this should be restricted to your sleep. Go wear the plug all the time, especially during the party

If you have the money you should buy a lovense or two. I think you'd love it
These are good dares! We will definitely do these.

Lovense is a little out of our range (according to my GF) at the moment, but we'd consider it!
Old 09-19-2022, 01:50 AM   #8
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Be careful plugging whilst asleep - you don't want to be the talking point of the hospital when they have to take it out of you. Do your research and stay safe
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 09:34 AM   #9
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

If you end up with an outfit made of multiple items how about a coin toss to see who will wear each item at the party?

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 09:54 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

Outfit voted.

As for a rule: any time you wear bikinis, you can't change back to other outfits until both of you will pull aside the other one's bikini's crotch and fingerfuck the other one with two fingers, in a public place. You don't need to do it both at the same time, it can be done by one to the other in a moment and swap the roles in a different moment, but both of you can't change bikinis with other clothes until both of you have done this. Public place means any situation where you aren't closed in a private place and colud be catch/disturbed by other people (i.e. a public toilet is ok, but your room or private toilet is not). Making the other edge/orgasm is not mandatory, but would be highly appreciated.

The task: both of you must ride the other one while she is on her fours, and have an orgasm humping her back, spreading her juices all along her spine.

Enjoy!
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 12:48 AM   #11
bdsmlover24

During all the celebration you must kiss together at least once each hour. And a really good kiss, not just a short shy one !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:26 AM   #12
Director Wolf

For the party on the boat: barefoot all the time, go to the dock with some cheap flip flops and then throw them away and don't bring any other shoes of any kind.
Also, if it's not excessive, wear only the bottom part of the bikini, staying topless when not dressed.
Or you have to simulate a malfunction of your clothes where the bikini top unfastens and falls.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:33 AM   #13
Spurius

If you're going to anchor out somewhere and swimming is an option attempt to initiate skinny dipping.

Message me:

Last pic
Last video
Peakaboo

My battleship exposure
Spurius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 07:41 AM   #14
Tortie

Hi everyone!

A few updates for these few days...

We lost our virginities to each other! We decided that it'll be better to do it in a comfort of a hotel rather than secretly do it during the party, but it has been a really intimate few days (well, as intimate as we could being back in school HAHA).

For the few dares that have been suggested:

- redcamel: Okay! We would probably only change once or twice at most, but we'd see how much we can get away with.
- bdsmlover24: Our friends might pick up on our relationship if we kiss that often... but sure, a dare's a dare.
- Director Wolf: We'd still need to go there and back and we both don't drive... but I guess we can stay on the island bare foot, sure. We'd see if it's safe enough to do so though
- Spurius: The majority of our time spent not on the boat is likely going to be on a semi-public island... and with the laws it may not be very feasible HAHA
The following user says Thank You to Tortie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk