Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Does she deserve the big girl potty or does she need to be put back into diapers?
She deserves her potty privileges back 1 6.67%
She deserves to be put back into diapers. 14 93.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2022, 04:52 PM   #1
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Default I made my pull up diaper leak, what happens next?

This silly baby messaged her Sir asking for a potty schedule to punish her for being so lazy in her potty habits and he gave her an organized list of times and tasks to follow.

This morning, this silly baby woke up past her first potty time allowance and had to wait until her next one an hour away. In the mean time she had to start drinking her required water in order to not be punished for not following her rules.

Eventually the pressure on her pee pee got so bad she decided to release herself, into her pull up and not the big girl potty. Unfortunately this silly baby flooded her pull up quickly and began to leak through her onesie onto the floor.

Finished pissing, she cleaned herself up and put on another pull up after the required 15 minutes.

Her Sir saw her report some time after and required her to put on her puffy diapers instead, saying she had to earn her pull ups back with dry diapers. He generously granted her spankings to correct her wrong doings.

Her Sir wants the people to decide if this silly little baby deserves her big girl potty privileges back or if she needs to be put back into her thick diapers and made to use the little girl potty instead. What should happen if this silly baby wets herself again when she's not allowed to?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 09:24 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Looking at the poll results and honestly? Kind of feeling that being put back in diapers is an extreme reaction from you guys. It was one accident, that you didn't even have to clean up. Come on, give me another chance. Let me try again, but in big girl panties this time.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 10:06 PM   #3
ftmjake501

You clearly are not ready for all the responsibility that comes from big girl potty privileges. But that’s ok, that’s why your Daddy is helping you

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk