Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2021, 06:47 AM   #226
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I’m curious on your intention here. Will all gags from the beginning be coated in your juices or just after post 200? Technically it reads that all will.....ouch
Gags remaining from now (which is annoyingly more than I hoped as I got through less than I wanted to) will be coated, given I lack a DeLorean, TARDIS or Infinity Stone allowing me to traverse time!

I'll update as soon as I have enough time (haha, see?) to count through tallies and report every now and then for you busy beavers!
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:50 AM   #227
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
Gags remaining from now (which is annoyingly more than I hoped as I got through less than I wanted to) will be coated, given I lack a DeLorean, TARDIS or Infinity Stone allowing me to traverse time!

I'll update as soon as I have enough time (haha, see?) to count through tallies and report every now and then for you busy beavers!
I meant from now or starting at post 200!

Good luck
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 05:59 AM   #228
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Apologies for disappearing for so long, I had a family member in hospital and between that, work and general life admin it's been difficult to get some time.

The final tally (with where I was up to when this finished) was:
  • OPEN: 4/36
  • TASTER: 1/13
  • STUCK: 3/21
  • FULL: 7/36
  • SUCK: 9/26
  • SWALLOW: 9/29
  • OUCH: 12/38
  • STRAP: 5/20

Edges: 15/55

So, there's plenty to still be doing to finish...!

I've made an executive decision that I'm denied until I finish, so I should be absolutely wild by that point. There's something very comforting and simultaneously crazy-driving about being gagged, it features in pretty much every fantasy I have. I tallied up with the dildo gag in (and coated), and since I've been able to practice with the new plug whilst not able to get on here I've got both that and the 8 inch dildo inside me (all three holes full being a scenario that's also playing into a lot of fantasies... bound, denied, sensory deprivation and stuffed very full with a vibe juuuuuust too low to cum is making my pussy clench on its occupant). Let the frustration commence.
The following 2 users say Thank You to DolphinCreek for this post:
Old 02-10-2021, 06:25 AM   #229
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good luck with them all! You can do this!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 02-10-2021, 06:35 AM   #230
tangula
Switchy Devil

Being denied until you're done will help, hopefully, in finishing them quickly It might just be that incentive to keep going

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tangula for this post:
Old 02-11-2021, 01:40 AM   #231
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Have fun Dolphin! You'll be full for quite a bit! I'm loving yge added touch of denial, definitely one to drive you crazy after doing these

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 02-12-2021, 01:44 PM   #232
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

• OPEN: 8/36
  • TASTER: 13/13
  • STUCK: 3/21
  • FULL: 8/36 (almost 9)
  • SUCK: 11/26
  • SWALLOW: 13/29
  • OUCH: 17/38
  • STRAP: 9/20

Edges: 35/55

I decided to get the ball gag out of the way, since it was only three hours worth of time and it's a nice easy one I can do whilst working. I finished it up two days ago, removing every thirty minutes to coat it again before fastening it nice and deep in my mouth where I couldn't escape. The gag alone was enough to keep enough flowing that there weren't any problems, plus the humiliation being at my desk tasting myself and gagged... For the last half hour, after I'd finished for the day, I added the 8 inch inside me and my butt plug, bound my ankles to the chair off the ground so it was forced inside me, a blindfold and cuffed my hands to the chair for half an hour. I was pretty desperate for someone to find me like that and start adding to the predicament. Left the dildo very ready for half an hour on my knees and it on the wall whilst I edged myself five times afterwards.

I did an hour with the ring gag that night as well which just left me wet up and downstairs.

Yesterday was another work day but I got an hour's worth of ouch done in four bursts, doing it hourly, and an hour of strap done. I did a session for half an hour with the 6 inch at the end of the day after fucking myself with it to get it throughly covered, and with my butt plugged again edged myself with the 8 inch whilst it was in my mouth so I could swap them around for another half hour. I got 15 edges out of that easily in the hour.

Today had some potential phone calls during work hours, but afterwards I did an ouch session and after letting dinner settle have had my dildo plug in for twenty minutes so far with my ass and pussy filled again. I've also got suction on my clit and nipples right now and everyone I move I clench around the dildo and moan. I'm definitely desperate to cum and I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to edge more after the 55 are finished. Having all three holes full is almost enough to edge on its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangula View Post
Being denied until you're done will help, hopefully, in finishing them quickly It might just be that incentive to keep going
It's definitely incentive! I wish I could make it go more quickly, but I'm also not sure I want it to end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Have fun Dolphin! You'll be full for quite a bit! I'm loving yge added touch of denial, definitely one to drive you crazy after doing these
If by fun you mean "be incredibly aroused and desperate to be kept filled" then yes, that's definitely happening. I started going crazy rather quickly. Adding the pussy and ass filling is making me even more crazy, and knowing there are literal hours ahead on top of that is making me want to never stop...!

Last edited by DolphinCreek; 02-12-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Correcting tally
Old 02-12-2021, 02:27 PM   #233
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Wow, you are going through them much more quickly than I thought you would! Keep up the good work!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-12-2021, 02:34 PM   #234
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

It's easy to get into a mindset for it, especially when it's making me stupidly horny... Apparently I really love being gagged On a break from it right now for the sake of my jaw but feeling oddly sad about being empty.

My clit is sad about not getting to cum, it was already sensitive before with the earlier suction and it's back in it now for another session and aaaaaah...!
Old 02-12-2021, 02:36 PM   #235
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
It's easy to get into a mindset for it, especially when it's making me stupidly horny... Apparently I really love being gagged On a break from it right now for the sake of my jaw but feeling oddly sad about being empty.

My clit is sad about not getting to cum, it was already sensitive before with the earlier suction and it's back in it now for another session and aaaaaah...!
Just wait and see how your dripping horny pussy is by the end

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-12-2021, 02:40 PM   #236
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

If I keep stimulating my clit and filling my ass and pussy, by the end I'll just be a puddle. Not in a puddle, actually be a puddle.

Somehow I want to do a lot more edging and clit play to test that hypothesis. It's not like I have work at the weekend, there is time for science.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:44 PM   #237
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
If I keep stimulating my clit and filling my ass and pussy, by the end I'll just be a puddle. Not in a puddle, actually be a puddle.

Somehow I want to do a lot more edging and clit play to test that hypothesis. It's not like I have work at the weekend, there is time for science.
Puddle time!!! In the name if science you almost have to!

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-12-2021, 02:55 PM   #238
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

In the name of science, we probably need experiment parameters. How much edging, suction, wanding and filling should I be doing a day...
Old 02-12-2021, 03:02 PM   #239
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
In the name of science, we probably need experiment parameters. How much edging, suction, wanding and filling should I be doing a day...
Hhmmmm....

Is 1 edge per gag task completed doable for you?

5 minutes of either suction, wanding, or filling per gag task doable? If so, let’s say you split the time evenly.

Not sure how much of each you can handle so times can be negotiated. Want to keep it fun and manageable

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-12-2021, 03:07 PM   #240
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

I've been doing well with being full whilst gagged for extended periods of time, so a lot of that is very manageable and doable (and based on what I keep fantasising about very effective at keeping me very horny). I wouldn't object to more filling time.

1 edge per gag task will be very frustrating, so definitely doable. 5 minutes of suction/wand alternating would also be a tease. And teasing being the goal that sounds good.

You can tell I'm super horny agreeing to this haha, in a couple of days I'd probably agree to more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk