Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
simple
getDare Sweetheart

Default underage?

I got a PM from someone that wants to be my master, however they are underage. I dont want to name names but I was just wondering what should I do?

dislikes: pee, and penis play
limits: the usual (illegal, poo etc.) and public

Old 02-12-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
In the PM there's a report icon/button. Simply report it as you would a post on the forum
Yes. And, esp., if it was sent randomly because if a member receive something like that out of the blue then chances are good that they have been sending those to others as well.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
Poolie

Send a message via MSN to Poolie

Okay, can we use some mild intelligence please? Maybe the person who PM'd you didnt know your age? Maybe you could display that in your signature like i have?

Also, did the person who sent you the message specificly say that? Or just suggest it?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
Poolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Yes. And, esp., if it was sent randomly because if a member receive something like that out of the blue then chances are good that they have been sending those to others as well.
Sorry but that a downer thing to say.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolie View Post
Okay, can we use some mild intelligence please? Maybe the person who PM'd you didnt know your age?
By using mild intelligence I could tell that cameltoe did specify his age in his ad in s/m...

And it still doesn't change the fact that users under 18 are not allowed to do sollicitation for M/s.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
Poolie

How do we know that said underage person read the s/m post?

Id also like to ask chloe if calling said person 'stupid' warrents an 'official warning'? Afterall, you were quick to give me a 'warning' when i mildly insulted someone?
Old 02-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Id also like to ask chloe if calling said person 'stupid' warrents an 'official warning'? Afterall, you were quick to give me a 'warning' when i mildly insulted someone?
If you have any problem with that warning you got earlier deal with this with me via PM instead of hogging a thread that has nothing to do with it.

I'm gonna keep this open for now but let's keep questions and posts on topic from now on.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Poolie

I think if you read what i said i was on topic. If that is your view on what ive said then i could just as easily have said that you telling me to shut up was 'off-topic'.

I was merely pointing out that there was another oppotunity for you to annoy someone else by pointlessly giving them a 'warning'. Surely i was making a good contribution to the website.

Although, please dont call me a 'backseat mod'!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
I think if you read what i said i was on topic. If that is your view on what ive said then i could just as easily have said that you telling me to shut up was 'off-topic'.

I was merely pointing out that there was another oppotunity for you to annoy someone else by pointlessly giving them a 'warning'. Surely i was making a good contribution to the website.

Although, please dont call me a 'backseat mod'!
No matter how "on-topic" your posts in this thead may be you are still using the thread to pick on other users because, according to yourself, I annoyed you.

Since the general question as to what to do if an underage sends a PM related to sollicitation for M/s has been answered and since Poolie can't grow up and deal with his issues with me privately and keeps on and on, guess what?

Locked!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
depp
SysOp

Do not upset Depp!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1217584169758.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	343