getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   getDare.com (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   underage? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20698)

simple 02-12-2009 02:40 PM

underage?

I got a PM from someone that wants to be my master, however they are underage. I dont want to name names but I was just wondering what should I do?

SubMissChievous 02-12-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 116006)
In the PM there's a report icon/button. Simply report it as you would a post on the forum :)

Yes. And, esp., if it was sent randomly because if a member receive something like that out of the blue then chances are good that they have been sending those to others as well.

Poolie 02-12-2009 03:07 PM

Okay, can we use some mild intelligence please? Maybe the person who PM'd you didnt know your age? Maybe you could display that in your signature like i have?

Also, did the person who sent you the message specificly say that? Or just suggest it?

Poolie 02-12-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe (Post 116009)
Yes. And, esp., if it was sent randomly because if a member receive something like that out of the blue then chances are good that they have been sending those to others as well.

Sorry but that a downer thing to say.

SubMissChievous 02-12-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poolie (Post 116010)
Okay, can we use some mild intelligence please? Maybe the person who PM'd you didnt know your age?

By using mild intelligence I could tell that cameltoe did specify his age in his ad in s/m...

And it still doesn't change the fact that users under 18 are not allowed to do sollicitation for M/s.

Poolie 02-12-2009 03:44 PM

How do we know that said underage person read the s/m post?

Id also like to ask chloe if calling said person 'stupid' warrents an 'official warning'? Afterall, you were quick to give me a 'warning' when i mildly insulted someone?

SubMissChievous 02-12-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poolie (Post 116033)
Id also like to ask chloe if calling said person 'stupid' warrents an 'official warning'? Afterall, you were quick to give me a 'warning' when i mildly insulted someone?

If you have any problem with that warning you got earlier deal with this with me via PM instead of hogging a thread that has nothing to do with it.

I'm gonna keep this open for now but let's keep questions and posts on topic from now on.

Poolie 02-12-2009 04:10 PM

I think if you read what i said i was on topic. If that is your view on what ive said then i could just as easily have said that you telling me to shut up was 'off-topic'.

I was merely pointing out that there was another oppotunity for you to annoy someone else by pointlessly giving them a 'warning'. Surely i was making a good contribution to the website.

Although, please dont call me a 'backseat mod'!

SubMissChievous 02-12-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poolie (Post 116039)
I think if you read what i said i was on topic. If that is your view on what ive said then i could just as easily have said that you telling me to shut up was 'off-topic'.

I was merely pointing out that there was another oppotunity for you to annoy someone else by pointlessly giving them a 'warning'. Surely i was making a good contribution to the website.

Although, please dont call me a 'backseat mod'!

No matter how "on-topic" your posts in this thead may be you are still using the thread to pick on other users because, according to yourself, I annoyed you.

Since the general question as to what to do if an underage sends a PM related to sollicitation for M/s has been answered and since Poolie can't grow up and deal with his issues with me privately and keeps on and on, guess what?

Locked!

depp 02-12-2009 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do not upset Depp!