Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-22-2019, 06:15 PM   #76
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subslut024 View Post
Love your dares.
May I have a public humiliation diaper dare? Your last one that I did was amazing thanks.
Ok. Put on either a thick diaper, or two diapers, with slits cut into the inner one to allow for drainage.

Get dressed, it should be at least a little bit obvious you’re wearing a diaper. However, You may put on a long coat or tie a jumper around you waist if you want to.

Walk at least 15 minutes away from your house.

Squat down and mess your diaper.

If you succeed, you may walk home and change after spending another 15 minutes sitting in it.

If you can’t, you must stay in public for either another 4 hours, or until you do mess.
After you get home and change, put your dirty diapers in your outside bin, Carey them out just wrapped up, not in a bag or anything.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #77
SpecialSort

I chickened out of a dare and didn’t sit in my mess as long as I was supposed to. I changed and cleaned up early to go out with friends. The punishment can last as long as you want, I can wet and mess.

Please vote - Lost bet thread

I devote myself to Goddess Lisa, I'll serve her anytime.
SpecialSort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:44 AM   #78
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialSort View Post
I chickened out of a dare and didn’t sit in my mess as long as I was supposed to. I changed and cleaned up early to go out with friends. The punishment can last as long as you want, I can wet and mess.
As long as I want? You’re playing with Fire!

So to start with; this punishment will last a week. Failure to comply with all provisions will result in additional time being added.

For the punishment time you are not permitted to mess yourself any way except in a diaper.

You must then sit in it for 15 minutes, before cumming either by humping, or rubbing the outside of your diaper.

After this you may clean up (shower if you wish) then change into a clean diaper.
You must use this diaper for everything if the urge hits and wear it for at an hour.

Failure to do so, adds an additional week to your punishment.

If you find your time gets too long to follow:
You may take three days off your punishment, by taking a dose of castor oil and then diapering up before bed.
You may change at any time after you get up for the day, but must cum in the manner listed above before doing so.

25 trans-boy sub

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

Old 12-26-2019, 09:00 PM   #79
hppystonerbb420

I'll take a diaper punishment up to 6 hours, and I'm willing to wet/mess

kik is hppystonerbb420
hppystonerbb420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:43 AM   #80
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hppystonerbb420 View Post
I'll take a diaper punishment up to 6 hours, and I'm willing to wet/mess

kik is hppystonerbb420

Before starting this punishment you may not mess for the previous 24 hours. You may goto the toilet to pee, but must hold on otherwise.

Diaper up thickly. You might want to double diaper, putting slots in the first one; you are going to be in this diaper a while!

Give yourself the largest enema you can hold. Set a timer for 1 hour stand in the corner.

If the timer goes off and you have not messed yourself; you may release it into your diaper. You still have to spend the next five hours in this before you can change, but may otherwise do whatever activities you wish.

If you mess yourself before the timer goes off, make a note of how much time you had left.
Remain in the corner for the remaining time- but while doing so you must push and squeee your mess thinking about what a bad baby you are. Then follow the conditions outlined below.

When the hour is up, give yourself another enema.
Then set a timer for 4 times the remaining time from earlier (so if you lasted 18 minutes, you would of had 42 minutes left. 42 times 4 is 168, so set this timer for 168 minutes)
As you’ve shown your a little baby who can’t keep his diapers clean, you’re going to lay down for nap.

You may lay down a towel, or sleep on the floor. But you must lie in the dark until the timer goes off.

If you manage to fall asleep in your messy diaper you may get cleaned up when the timer goes off.

If you were unable to sleep, you may get up when the timer goes off; but you may not clean up until 6 hours have passed from your first enema (so if you started this punishment at 2pm, you can’t get changed until 8pm). Additionally during this time you must crawl.
If at any point you stand after getting out of bed before the punishment ends, you must repeat it next month

Please post a punishment report in this thread when you have completed it.
I hope it’s not too difficult

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-27-2019, 01:25 AM   #81
Kawaii

These punishments are amazing! I love the detail and the mixing of different fetishes. Thanks for making this thread

Could i have a punishment for not buying diapers for several months? I'd be really into food/trash insertion prior to diapering up, I like the humiliation of my ass being used as a trashcan or just the wrongness of using food sexually, and I have a chastity belt I can wear over diapers that I'd like to use to be stuck in diapers somehow? I have plugs and dildos and I'm going to be buying an enema bag and diapers in the next few days.

Thanks again and nice gender!!
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:38 AM   #82
Ty_diaper_lover

May I get a public humiliation dare where I have to expose my diaper

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, and fully diaper public dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 05:45 AM   #83
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
These punishments are amazing! I love the detail and the mixing of different fetishes. Thanks for making this thread

Could i have a punishment for not buying diapers for several months? I'd be really into food/trash insertion prior to diapering up, I like the humiliation of my ass being used as a trashcan or just the wrongness of using food sexually, and I have a chastity belt I can wear over diapers that I'd like to use to be stuck in diapers somehow? I have plugs and dildos and I'm going to be buying an enema bag and diapers in the next few days.

Thanks again and nice gender!!
Thanks for the appreciation! It does take a lot of time to write these up!!
As a sub, I try to just give out the punishments/dares that I would like to receive- obviously taking into account the receiptents likes, dislikes and limits.

I hope what I came up with for you isn’t too harsh!!

I’m not sure how expirenced you are with public stuff, I see it’s a dislike; but this is a punishment. I hope it’s not too hard however. If it is, you can skip the part indented below and buy the stuff online.
If it’s not against your limits, and you want to make the rest of your punishment a little easier; diaper up. If not, you may go in whatever you want.

You’re going to go buy your diapers in person, they have a pretty good range at the pharmacy. Remember to make small talk with the cashier!
You might want to bring a big bag with you, because after picking up those diapers your going to go into a grocery or fruit store and buy a bunch of bananas.
If you did the above wearing diapers your punishment will only last four hours.
Spoiler:
When you get home, peel two bananas.
Break these both in half, and then insert them into your ass using plenty of lube.
Set a timer for half an hour, and when it goes off push the bananas out into your diaper.
When you think you’re empty, sit down on your bottom and wriggle around a little bit. Try to get everything everywhere.

Put the Chastity belt on over the top of your diaper and set an alarm for an hour.
You may do anything during this time except stand up or walk. You must crawl and stay on all fours.
If you at any point fail this, double the time you have left, and then instead of progressing after it goes off, start the Six hour punishment below after changing. If you do not have time. Finish this and then when you next can, do the 24 hour punishment.

When the timer goes off, if you did not stand up (or if you did but are doing the 24 hour punishment at a later time) you may undo the chasity belt and change your diaper.
After you get cleaned up, peel 4 bananas.
Break each in half and inset at least six halves (three bananas) into your ass.
You may choose where the last two halves go, in your ass or your other hole.

Diaper up, and put the chasity belt back on. Set a timer for 2 hours. You can do anything you want during this time, except stand or walk.
If you do, the above condition if doing the harder punishment applies.

When the timer goes off your punishment is over and you may get cleaned up.

If you did the above without wearing diapers your punishment will last six hours.
Spoiler:
when you get home you have a choice.
You may peel two bananas, inserting one into both of your holes. Set a timer for half an hour, then push as much as you can into a bowl. You’re going to have to eat this in a little bit.
Or
You may peel 4 bananas, and insert the into your ass. You won’t have to eat these.

If you have a snack waiting for you (first choice) diaper up and set a timer for 4 hours.
During this time you must eat the contents of the bowl, and drink two large glasses of water. Failure to do so before the timer rings, means you must do the 24 hour punishment as soon as possible.

If you don’t have anything to eat (second choice) diaper up and set an alarm for two hours. Before this goes off you must drink two large glasses of water. Failure to do so means you must finish this punishment, then do the 24 hour punishment as soon as you possibly can.
When the time goes off, untape your diaper and then put it to the side.
Give yourself a 500ml enema. Then do you best to insert another banana (it helps if you break them in half and use heaps of lube!!!) and diaper up again. You might need to use duct tape to keep it up, if the tabs are a bit janky.
Set an alarm for three hours. Put the chasity belt back on.

When the timer goes off the punishment is complete (unless you need to competed the one below!)

If you did not do the above at all, your punishment will last 24 hours.
Spoiler:
When you’re ready to start, give yourself a 500 ml enema.
Diaper up and try to hold this for 15 min, then you can release it into your diaper. Try and push as much out as you can. Then remove your diaper, and put it to the side.

Peel 4 bananas and break them in half. Give yourself a 200 ml enema, then insert the bananas.
Put your used diaper back on and retape it.

Set a timer for 24 houRs and put on your chastity belt.
You may change at any time but you may only change once (unless you complete the below condition).
When you change you must insert another banana broken in half.

You may earn additional changes by eating a little of the banana in your diaper.
Either when you change out of your messy diaper you may eat a half a tea-spoonful, earning your next change.
OR if you did not earn a change but are finding it unbearable;you may take off your diaper and then eat a full teaspoon of the banana. If you eat another half teaspoon now, you will earn another change; otherwise you must repeat the full teaspoon when you next do.

When the 24 hours is up, you may get cleaned up.

If you fail any part of this punishment you must complete the banana challenge —>
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

25 trans-boy sub

The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-27-2019, 06:04 AM   #84
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty_diaper_lover View Post
May I get a public humiliation dare where I have to expose my diaper
When you next have a day free, you’re going to diaper up and then get dressed.
Pack a bag, and make sure to include a water bottle and two clean diapers and any changing supplies you may need.

Go somewhere that’s about 45 minutes to an hour away from your house.
There should be public bathrooms available and a way to refil your water bottle, or buy more drinks. Somewhere like a mall or park would be perfect.

When you arrive, you must goto the bathroom.
if you had not wet your diaper before arriving, go into a cubicle and tuck the back of your shirt into the waste band of your diaper.

Leave the bathroom and do not fix your shirt until either you wet your diaper, or someone alerts you to the fact your diaper is on show.
Then you may fix it and cover your diaper properly again.

If you did wet your diaper, go into a cubicle and change into a clean diaper. If you feel it is safe to do so, lay your supplies on the floor at your feet, and place your rolled up used diaper down after you take it off.

Walk around a bit, drinking plenty of water. When you feel your diaper is about to leak, go to the bathroom and get changed
Make sure to place the cream/powder ect and your used diaper on the floor while you do, if it’s safe to do so.

Tuck the back of your shirt into your diaper, and leave the bathroom.

You may now go home. Don’t untuck your shirt until you get there, or someone alerts you to the fact your shirt isn’t covering your diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-27-2019, 06:31 AM   #85
Lilbab23

I need a punishment to complete when I'm naughty please. About 4 hours and I will wet and mess

Dislikes: food play, cbt, long dares (over a day)

Limits: family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics

Please pm me dares or rules!
Lilbab23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 06:54 AM   #86
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I need a harsh punishment for backing out from doing my last diaper task, I want to feel the power off wearing diapers and using them. Let's see what a real diaper punishment is like.

Reading all the punishments above I'm looking forward to your Creativity.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:05 AM   #87
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbab23 View Post
I need a punishment to complete when I'm naughty please. About 4 hours and I will wet and mess
Wait until your ready to mess to start this dare.

Drink a large glass of water.

You may only change your diaper after doing one of the following:
A) four hours have passed.

B) you have given out 3 quality (at least 300 words) dares.

C)you have gotten permission from four people.

You may use any of these conditions any number of times if you need to.

Each time you make a post you must drink a large glass of water and spend 45 seconds trying to wet and mess your diaper

Each time you message someone you must spend 15 seconds trying to wet and mess your diaper, then 3 seconds for each subsequent message with that same person.
If you message someone and do they don’t reply within half an hour. You must drink half a large glass of water.

25 trans-boy sub

Old 12-27-2019, 07:19 AM   #88
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I need a harsh punishment for backing out from doing my last diaper task, I want to feel the power off wearing diapers and using them. Let's see what a real diaper punishment is like.

Reading all the punishments above I'm looking forward to your Creativity.
Going for a real punishment, and seeing that you have mouth soaping as a dislike, I’m going to give you something I really hate doing too.

This punishment is going to last about 6-8 hours, and you’ll need diapers and a regular bar of soap.

Cut the soap into four quarters, and the cut each of those quarters in half again.
It’s okay if it breaks up a little bit, but try and keep the crumbs with the larger pieces.

Diaper up, you’ll be wearing this until the soap is gone.
This entire bar is going inside you. You’re going to be very clean by the time this is done.

You may take care of each piece in one of two ways.

You may either place two eighths between your back teeth on both sides of your mouth. Lean forward and let the suds and drool fall down you face and chest.
You can take your time, or speed it up by moving your tounge back and forth past the soap.
OR
You may insert as many as you wish, one at a time into you ass. Hold it for at least 20 minutes before you push it out into your diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post:
Old 12-27-2019, 02:46 PM   #89
Skydemonral101

I need to be punished for taking my diaper off early.
My punishment needs to last 12 to 24 hours. I am fine with both wet and messy diapers.

Limits: public, family, face pic, super long dare, pain, social suicide.

have: abdl: locking plastic pants, locking footie pj, locking waddle onsie, wadle onesie, spreading diaper small medium and large, enema, time safe, butt plugs, pacifier gag
Skydemonral101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #90
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydemonral101 View Post
I need to be punished for taking my diaper off early.
My punishment needs to last 12 to 24 hours. I am fine with both wet and messy diapers.
Start this dare when you’re ready to mess.

You’re going to diaper up thickly, you might want to use two and cut slits in the back of the first to allow for drainage. Put your locking panties on over the top.

Set a timer for 4 hours. Before this goes off you must mess your diaper and drink three large glasses of water.
When the timer rings, reset it for two hours; then go lie in bed with the lights off. This is nap time, so no looking at your phone or other distractions.
When the timer goes off you may clean up and put on a new diaper.

For the next 14 hours, you must be diapered the entire time. When ever you get the urge to go, you must go into your diaper.
You may change as often as you like, but each time you do you must put yourself down for another hour nap afterwards.

25 trans-boy sub

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper