Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-16-2018, 07:39 AM   #1
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default 25/f - Give me degrading lines to write

I need to be reminded of my place by being made to write degrading/humiliating lines.

- Please give me one or more lines to write on: https://writeforme.org/. (If you can't do it there, please post degrading lines here and I will write them with pen and paper).
- You can make me write each line a maximum of 30 times.
- For each mistake I make while writing the lines, I must edge once.
- Please also let me know in your post whether I allowed to cum or not after I have finished writing the lines you gave (as well as any associated edges).
- You can make me do one or more of the following while I write the lines: wear my ball gag, apply clothespins on nipples, insert dildo in my pussy, apply toothpaste on my nipples (or anything else you can think of).

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:48 AM   #2
FlyingHesitation

Write "I don't have any tits. I have a male chest." 30 times on paper and edge every 10 lines. And you aren't allowed to cum of course

Will you upload pictures of your written lines?

My PM dares

Likes: Hypnosis, denial & teasing, bondage, edging, rules, female feet, panties, short term chastity
Dislikes: Pain, hidden public
Limits: Public humiliation, scat, piss, pics, anal, crossdressing (except panties), social suicide, messy
Kik: FlyingHesitation
FlyingHesitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:20 PM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Write "My chest is as flat as a window pane" 30 times. Write the lines naked facing a window.

Preferred option (if possible with your dildo, may require a suction dildo): Lower yourself slowly onto the dildo as you write out the first sentence. You should reach the base of the dildo when you reach the end of the sentence. Then slowly raise yourself off the dildo for the second sentence, with the tip of the dildo exiting your pussy at the end of the sentence. Repeat until finished.

Option 2 (if the preferred option isn't possible): 5 wooden spoon spanks to your pussy between each line. After line 10 give 5 spoon spanks to each nipple. After line 20 give 5 spoon spanks to each ass inner thigh. After line 30 5 wooden spoon spanks to each ass cheek.

You may not cum.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #4
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

rub your pussy with toothpaste first
wear nipple clamps and your vibe on high in your pussy

write each of these lines 3 times:

Thank you for keeping me wet, desperate and horny.

Thank you for letting me touch your property.

Thank you for making me suffer for your pleasure.

Thank you for reminding me that good girls don’t cum.

Thank you for giving me what I need and not what I want.

Thank you for making me be honest with myself.

Thank you for making me feel feminine and sexy.

Thank you for pushing me.

Thank you for telling me “No cumming”.

let me know how many mistakes you made and how you edged!

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #5
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

your task + requirements and reward is ready at
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=62743

I'd appreciate a full report; Enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #6
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the lines posted so far, these are really degrading. Reading them made me instantly wet! I will do them today.

I need to be constantly reminded of my place, so please give me more lines to write.

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 07-18-2018, 02:06 AM   #7
Mictian

Default writings

"I am a filthy cunt and let me arouse to quickly (even from degrading writings).
I will learn my place in life and avoid a dripping pussy."

You will write this 15 times and after each fifth sentence you will give your pussy 10 hard spanks with a ruler or wooden spoon and say yourself "I will not get wet before my partner give me permission to it". Next time you see him, go on all fours, kiss his feet and ask him nicely if you are allowed now

By the way, for each mistake you will give yourself 20 more spanks on a body-part your choice (each time with a different object and another part of your body) - or let them be done by your partner (this will be up to you).
Likes: Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Hidden/Semi Public, Outdoor/Exposure, Punishment/Pain (Spanking, Hot/Cold, Bondage, Object Insertion), Dares, Pee Control, Clothes Control, Orgasm Control (Denial/Forced Orgasm/Edging), Petplay
Mictian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:32 AM   #8
trenho
getDare Devil

directly from your album:
"my boobs are so small I could walk arund shirtless and people would think i was a guy" Write this 15 times, no cum after and keep the dildo in pussy during it. Do it with pen and paper and upload a pic.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:12 AM   #9
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Write "My minute mammaries cause discombobulation in all those who gaze upon them." 30 times

Wear your nipple clamps and insert your vibrator in your pussy. Every 5 lines rotate the clamps 90 degrees and switch the vibrator between your pussy and ass.

You may not cum

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:06 PM   #10
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
directly from your album:
"my boobs are so small I could walk arund shirtless and people would think i was a guy" Write this 15 times, no cum after and keep the dildo in pussy during it. Do it with pen and paper and upload a pic.
Hahaha...
Maybe she should actually try to do that. I think nobody will bat an eye

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:14 AM   #11
Kate92
Distinguished Member

I have started doing the lines, have been busy so unfortunately doing them slowly.

I have finished the following so far. For the ones where i have written the lines with pen and paper, i have uploaded a pic in my Albums section. You should be able to see the pics soon, once the moderators allow them to be published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHesitation View Post
Write "I don't have any tits. I have a male chest." 30 times on paper and edge every 10 lines. And you aren't allowed to cum of course

Will you upload pictures of your written lines?
It was so humiliating writing this! My pussy was wet even before i started to write! And the edging made it worse, i was so horny by the end and badly wanted to cum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Write "My chest is as flat as a window pane" 30 times. Write the lines naked facing a window.

Preferred option (if possible with your dildo, may require a suction dildo): Lower yourself slowly onto the dildo as you write out the first sentence. You should reach the base of the dildo when you reach the end of the sentence. Then slowly raise yourself off the dildo for the second sentence, with the tip of the dildo exiting your pussy at the end of the sentence. Repeat until finished.

Option 2 (if the preferred option isn't possible): 5 wooden spoon spanks to your pussy between each line. After line 10 give 5 spoon spanks to each nipple. After line 20 give 5 spoon spanks to each ass inner thigh. After line 30 5 wooden spoon spanks to each ass cheek.

You may not cum.
I did this with option 2. My dildo does have suction but it's not as strong as it used to be (mental reminder to myself to get a new one) so wasn't appropriate for option 1. The wooden spoon spanks hurt a lot and made the writing more difficult. As a result of the spanks my nipples were red and throbbing with pain, the surrounding "tit" flesh was pink, as was my pussy, my inner thighs and ass cheeks. The pain radiating through these sensitive parts of my body lasted for a fair while and served to make me even hornier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
your task + requirements and reward is ready at
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=62743

I'd appreciate a full report; Enjoy!
This was a brilliant task, and more difficult than i thought it would be! I took nearly 12 minutes to complete it and was continuously drooling from the ball gag in my mouth. The vibrator in my pussy on medium speed made it really hard to concentrate and i ended up making several mistakes at the start. I slowly forced myself to focus though the random pop up instructions to pinch my hard nipples distracted me a fair bit and made me moan. About two-thirds of the way through the task, one particular instance of pinching my nipples made my clit literally pulse in pleasure and i made a flurry of mistakes as my mind moved it's focus onto the vibe buzzing away in my pussy. I had to really push myself to concentrate after that! By the end, i was nearly edging from the vibe (luckily it needs to be on high for me to be able to achieve an orgasm), and i was so desperate to cum! I was so disappointed when i saw the note right at the end which denied me an orgasm! This has left me so horny that i can barely focus on anything else!

I need to get back to work now, but i will try to write some more lines later this evening if possible.

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 07-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #12
Kate92
Distinguished Member

The album containing pics of the lines i have written so far is now available to view (thank you moderators!):

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14185

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 07-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #13
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Ok here is one for you Kate.

"My tits are so flat that I have to become a slut and suck cock, then they them cum over my face because its better target then my tits....and I love it"

Type this 30 times, tits pegged, ball gag in after you have written your lines, fuck yourself to edge using the dildo as hard as possible!!

Another

"I had to hang weights from nipples just to make them this big and it turns out the pain just turned me on even more"

Type one handed 15 times, clamps on nipples and ball gag in. After each line fuck pussy hard 5 times with dildo then do the next line always one handed typing.

Enjoy

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #14
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default your task

these lines must be written under very specific circumstances. Be sure to follow all the instructions. I will, of course, love a report.

In case any modifications is needed, please let me know.

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.p...radingkate4fun

Enjoy!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #15
lani_122
getDare Succubus

You will write 30 times with dildo in your pussy and clamps on nipples.
"I want to have my flat chest covered in cum, so mabe my tities will feel need to finally grow.
No cuming after writing.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk