Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
Mallena_1995

Default Looking for hard punishment for female

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting in this thread. I am a masochist looking for hard corporal punishment for my misbehavior.

I have been neglecting both dares on this board and my work tasks...

Looking forward for you to punish me and use by body for impact punishment, whipping, caning, nipple play, watersports and general humiliation. Use my soles, thighs, soles, back...

I have several whips, cane, crop, clamps, pegs, etc.

Expect detailed reports with some PP in you need...
Mallena_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:05 PM   #2
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

uhm.. just ot give you pain as pleasure:
for the next week, every day you will get a random number between 30 and 70. they will be the hits you will get for:
- bust your clit with ruler
- bust each nipple with wooden spoon, handle side
- bust each ass cheek with cane
- bust each foot sole with wooden spoon
- bust each inner thigh with ruler

if you complete all bust with some tears, you can rub your clit on table corner for 5 mins

for the last day, you can prepare a rope enough thick and long about 7mt, doing a knot every 20-30cm thick about 2-3cm. Fix the endpoints to doorhandle or similar in a way the rope is high enough to rub your pussy. For each knot, two drops of tabasco. Ride the rope, blindfolded and handcuffed on back.
Get a random number between 3 and 10. you will do tha number of trips riding the rope.
when you meet a knot, rub a couple of times your clit on it then go on.

PM me the report!

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
uhm.. just ot give you pain as pleasure:
for the next week, every day you will get a random number between 30 and 70. they will be the hits you will get for:
- bust your clit with ruler
- bust each nipple with wooden spoon, handle side
- bust each ass cheek with cane
- bust each foot sole with wooden spoon
- bust each inner thigh with ruler

if you complete all bust with some tears, you can rub your clit on table corner for 5 mins

for the last day, you can prepare a rope enough thick and long about 7mt, doing a knot every 20-30cm thick about 2-3cm. Fix the endpoints to doorhandle or similar in a way the rope is high enough to rub your pussy. For each knot, two drops of tabasco. Ride the rope, blindfolded and handcuffed on back.
Get a random number between 3 and 10. you will do tha number of trips riding the rope.
when you meet a knot, rub a couple of times your clit on it then go on.

PM me the report!

Mark
Thank you for this interesting task. I will do it and send you the report, sir.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:48 AM   #4
Mallena_1995

I would like to thank everyone that send me tasks on PM, hope you enjoyed the reports. And pics in some cases...

I am available for the next few hours, feeling quite intense and looking forward to more interesting and painful tasks.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:28 PM   #5
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I sentence you to trying my degrading apple bobbing task https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415171

But...
For every apple you pick out, I additionally want you to open your nipple clamps fully and snap them shut
For every apple you get wrong, I want you to additionally pull back an elastic band as far as it will go and target it at your clit - repeat until you hit the spot
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #6
LittleRainy

Here is an idea
Rub toothpaste on your pussy. Then spank it 300 times with a hairbrush then you scrub it 10 minutes with more toothpaste with a toothbrush then you can clean It off.

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 04:14 AM   #7
r1010

A few ideas:

Here's one I had to give out in exactly 50 words recently: Pin a line of clothes pegs from each underarm across your nipples. Thread a string between each clothes peg and tie each end to a single anchor point with a meter slack. Set a timer for 10 minutes and blindfold yourself. After the timer slowly shuffle backwards until all off.

Another nipple related one I've recently given out: If you can slam doors at home; put on your nipple clamps and tie them with a bit of slack to a door handle and wait 5 minutes. Remove the clamps by slamming the door shut repeating 5 times per indiscretion. For you I think this should be repeated 10 times on your nipples. Bonus points if you do it again only attaching the clamps to your genitals.

There's a piece of software out there called SexScripts you might want to take a look at the Discipline Clinic script in particular. It's non gendered and very strict corporal punishment. If you do try it and have any issues, let me know and I'm sure I can help.

If feet are your thing, or even if they're not; wear a pair of socks then tie a plastic bag around each foot before putting your shoes on. Wear the bag for an hour and ideally work up a sweat. Gag yourself with the socks to muffle the pain of 50 strokes of the cane to each sole.

Just an FYI an oiled up and hareless bottom can increase the intensity of a spanking.

Will always appreciate reports and pics of the aftermath.

P.s. Would really appreciate it if you could post a reply for my thread

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamp, nipple, pain, whip