Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #16
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
Thank you for these honest and detailed answers!

Now for some more questions:

1. Have you ever been at a party with sexy games? If yes, what did you play?
2. Yellow is a wonderful colour and reminds me of watersports. Would you like to play a pee holding game?
3. Do you like to go barefoot outside?
You're very welcome!

I have not ever been to a party with sexy games. I've actually not ever been to very many parties and the ones I went to happened when I was in my teens and sexy games were very far from my mind. As my username suggests, I'm a very shy person in real life so I always tended to be overlooked when parties were planned by the "cool kids".

Watersports are kind of a limit for me. I'm not certain if I'd ever be up for a pee holding game. I'm fairly certain that I'd suck very badly at such a game though!

I love going barefoot outside. I love the feeling of the grass under my feet, the differences of temperature on the asphalt, the rugged texture of rocky roads. I'm almost always barefoot and if I didn't live in a country that had a 6 month Winter, I'd be barefoot even more frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
i you were to be put in a cast for 2 weeks just for fun where would you want it and what color?
I think I'd have it on my right arm just because I think I could still run with it on and it's my non-dominant arm. As far as the colour goes, I would definitely go with yellow...or light blue maybe? Just to be clear, this cast would be waterproof, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
Which languages do you speak?
Which language would you like to learn?
I am fluent in French and English, though for various reasons I have a small accent in both (though the French accent that comes through when I speak English is a lot stronger than the English accent that comes through when I pronounce certain sounds in French).

I am currently in the process of trying to learn Japanese (via Duolingo - wish me luck!) mostly because I find that it is a very rhythmically interesting language (and because I have a developing interest in anime and I prefer to watch them subtitles rather than dubbed). I also have some knowledge of Spanish which I would love to perfect.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:57 PM   #17
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
I think I'd have it on my right arm just because I think I could still run with it on and it's my non-dominant arm. As far as the colour goes, I would definitely go with yellow...or light blue maybe? Just to be clear, this cast would be waterproof, right?
yes it would be waterproof

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Click to Write on My Converse
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #18
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

It seems, that you like this sort of game. This leads me to the first new question:

1. What do you like most in this game?
2. If you think of a perfect erotic situation, what would it be? Did you ever get near to it?
3. Do you like the music of Leslie Feist?
Old 07-10-2017, 04:31 AM   #19
loves strip bets

have you ever played a strip game or made a strip bet before if so what have you done did you enjoy
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:35 AM   #20
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Yeah I'll bite and ask some questions about stuff that I know abou tyou:

1) You may not play video games anymore but if you do, or if you know, what is your favorite video game and why?

2) How did your husband propose to you?

3) In your writing process do you still do anything to meet deadlines? Like when you used to write I know you used arousal gel.

4) Do you still get to enjoy the feeling of nudity around your house now that you have kids?

5) Kind of a two parter here. On my vanilla blog, did you ever figure out any of the enigmas and 2) do any of them still puzzle you to this day?

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:48 AM   #21
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Yay! More questions!

Quote:
It seems, that you like this sort of game. This leads me to the first new question:

1. What do you like most in this game?
2. If you think of a perfect erotic situation, what would it be? Did you ever get near to it?
3. Do you like the music of Leslie Feist?
IRL, I'm the person who avoids big social gatherings. I don't go to work parties, high school reunions... If I do happen to find myself in such a situation, I am the one who sticks to the people I know and follow them around for the whole evening, or the one who stays seated at her table. I may try to find some courage and try to join one of the many circles of people having conversations, but I seldom do more than listen. My online presence here permits me to show a side of myself that is very important to me but that only one person knows about in real life. I feel safe because I feel accepted for who I am. I am also a very curious person and the anticipation of waiting to see which questions will pop up make me excited to come by this thread on a daily basis. I also like to write...but I'm going to stop now before I end up writing an essay to answer your question LOL!

My perfect erotic scenario? Oh my *blushes*. I would love to come home to an empty house, with only my husband waiting for me. He would strip me on the spot and place a blindfold on me. He would cuff my wrists behind my back and play with my nipples. He would then push me against a wall and spread my legs slightly before teasing my clit, bringing me to the edge and then stopping. He would guide me to another room, grabbing me by the hair and guiding me to his erect penis so that I might take him in my mouth for as long as it would please him. Then he would alternate between spanking me and bringing me to the edge until I couldn't take it anymore and was begging for release. He would then bring me to the bedroom and tie me up to the bed, arms and legs spread, completely at his mercy. He would make love to me and cum inside of me before allowing me to cum. Then, he would keep stimulating my clit as I tried in vain to wiggle away from the post orgasmic stimulation. When he would be done, he would untie me, we would kiss passionately and cuddle until I fell asleep in his arms.

The closest I've gotten to this is him buying some rope and telling me we would have to use it "one day"

I do no know the music of Leslie Feist at all, but I love music and now am very curious! Do you have any suggestions as to where I should begin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves strip bets View Post
have you ever played a strip game or made a strip bet before if so what have you done did you enjoy
Though I've certainly been curious about it and have, most likely fantasized about it at one point, I have never gone through with a strip-based game before.

Thank you again for your interest, everyone. I hope you are enjoying getting to know me better!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #22
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi KJ! *Waves* Thanks for stopping by!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Yeah I'll bite and ask some questions about stuff that I know abou tyou:

1) You may not play video games anymore but if you do, or if you know, what is your favorite video game and why?

2) How did your husband propose to you?

3) In your writing process do you still do anything to meet deadlines? Like when you used to write I know you used arousal gel.

4) Do you still get to enjoy the feeling of nudity around your house now that you have kids?

5) Kind of a two parter here. On my vanilla blog, did you ever figure out any of the enigmas and 2) do any of them still puzzle you to this day?
1. These days, the only video game that I play is MarioKart Wii with my eldest (and sometimes brother and husband). I also (very seldom) play WoW. My favourite videogame, however has to be Assassin's Creed, Blackflag. I loved the mechanics of the game, the ability to go out to sea. I also love the Assassin's Creed franchise (except the first one - oh boy was that one repetitive!) because it was designed in Montreal, Quebec (Canada - for those who are wondering ).

2. Hahahahahaha...ha...We were in bed and I was trying to fall asleep, but couldn't because he kept tossing and turning. The following conversation ensued:
-Me: what's wrong?
-Him: nothing
-Me: ok
He turns onto his back and closes his eyes. His breathing starts to get funky.
-Me: no, seriously, what's wrong?
-Him [annoyed]: nothing, really.
I sit up and look him straight in the eye.
-Me: [insert full name] can you just spit it out so I can get some sleep?
-Him [blurting]: well-you're-the-woman-of-my-life-and-I-want-you-to-be-my-wife!
I remember laughing my ass off, uncontrollably so before answering with a kiss. I had asked him three times before and he'd always kind of brushed it off. The problem wasn't that he didn't want to get married, but that he thought that it was the man's job to ask. We ended up having great sex that night lol.

3. Nope, I haven't set any deadlines for my writing because my life is rather more complex than it was when I first started writing. I just write whenever I have the time. Though the days of using arousal gel for writing were fun

4. I do actually (and actually talked about it on this thread). I usually can't be bothered to put something on when I'm going from my room to the washroom in the morning, or when I'm helping one of my kids on the toilet in the middle of the night. I shower with my daughter and sometimes my son (though usually he goes in the shower with his father). The kids are used to seeing me naked and know that it's nothing to be ashamed of. I can't say that I spend my whole day naked because, well, windows and neighbours and such, but yeah, my nudity habits haven't really changed.

5. Oh gosh, I only ever figured out the one about the fedora because you basically guided me every step of the way. And while I don't have any specific examples, I remember becoming particularly frustrated pretty much every time, because I could never figure them out lol.

Thanks for your questions!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #23
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

1. Do you wipe your fanny from the front or the back
2 What about your arse
3 What hand do you use
4.Have you ever broken your wrist
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male

Last edited by batfinch; 07-10-2017 at 10:03 AM.
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #24
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Shy,

thanks again for your answers, it is obvious that you love to write.
Leslie Feist is a Canadian singer and songwriter, I thought that you know her. You should listen to her Album 'Metals', perhaps you like her kind of music, I do.

Now here are some new questions:

1. Have you ever thought about two or more men tie you to the bed and play with you as they like? Rough games, edging games, painful games, and you are not allowed to move and do anything?

2. Do you write dares for people here at getdare according to their likes and limits? Would you consider doing this for me (what a selfish question...)?

3. I started to read one of your stories (Kristy's New School) and I liked it very much. Did you use real experiences in them or are they totally fictional?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
1. Do you wipe your fanny from the front or the back
2 What about your arse
3 What hand do you use
4.Have you ever broken your wrist
My fanny? *Giggles*. Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I really shouldn't make fun. But to answer your question, I wipe my vulva from back to front, I do the same with my ass.

I use my left hand.

I've never broken a wrist, no. The only bone I've broken in my body is the distal phalange of my left-hand pinky while playing goalie in a friendly soccer game. I was young and it hurt like hell.

Quote:
Hello Shy,

thanks again for your answers, it is obvious that you love to write.
Leslie Feist is a Canadian singer and songwriter, I thought that you know her. You should listen to her Album 'Metals', perhaps you like her kind of music, I do.

Now here are some new questions:

1. Have you ever thought about two or more men tie you to the bed and play with you as they like? Rough games, edging games, painful games, and you are not allowed to move and do anything?

2. Do you write dares for people here at getdare according to their likes and limits? Would you consider doing this for me (what a selfish question...)?

3. I started to read one of your stories (Kristy's New School) and I liked it very much. Did you use real experiences in them or are they totally fictional?
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into Feist.

Oddly (or not) enough, I've never imagined myself being dominated by two men at once. I'm fairly certain that I'd have trouble handling just one!

Oh, I see what you did there . I've never written a dare for one individual in particular (though I did write a few for the users in general). I would definitely consider writing one for you. All I need to know is how involved you would like it to be and whether you prefer something more structured or something that would include an element of chance (like a dice dare).

I actually had to go back to that one to see what I'd written (seems like ages ago!). Many of the things that happen to the protagonist are things that I've done to myself (not having anyone to do them to me).

Likes and stuff

Old 07-11-2017, 07:38 AM   #26
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. Do you usually paint your toenails?
2. How do you keep your pubic hair?
3. Are you really shy?
4. Is your native language French or English?
5. What do you like most about this site?
6. What do you like least about this site?
7. What is your opinion on walruses?
8. How much pain can you handle, or do you think you can handle?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:30 AM   #27
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hi!!!!!! I'm so happy you've stopped by, I've rather enjoyed myself on some of your "truth" threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
1. Do you usually paint your toenails?
2. How do you keep your pubic hair?
3. Are you really shy?
4. Is your native language French or English?
5. What do you like most about this site?
6. What do you like least about this site?
7. What is your opinion on walruses?
8. How much pain can you handle, or do you think you can handle?
  1. I usually have painted toe nails in Summer. They are currently lilac coloured.
  2. For the major part of my life, I've kept my bush intact. When I was on GD a few years back, I ended up shaving it (I can't remember why exactly). Currently, it is also shaved, but has only been for a week or so.
  3. I am definitely, unequivocally really shy. My shyness is also rather off-putting and I have been told many times by people who I was later able to befriend that I can be downright intimidating because I'm so introverted.
  4. I am a native French speaker. I started learning English in 3rd grade as part of the school curriculum. I failed my first semester spectacularly.
  5. What I enjoy the most about this site is that it caters to so many different interests. Truths, dares, TorD requests, stories, general banter... it's always easy to find something interesting.
  6. What I like the least isn't related to the site specifically but to some of the behaviours from some users. One of my biggest pet peeves is receiving a PM right off the bat if I do dares with picture/cam proof. I mean, start by saying hello, establishing some kind of rapport, getting to know me and you'll probably end up knowing better than to ask for pictures or video. It also bugs the heck out of me when a user doesn't give a fuck about the way he/she writes. I mean, I totally understand that English is not everyone's native language, I totally understand that some struggle to write in English. Spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes especially when coming from someone who clearly is not a native speaker don't bother me in the slightest. But "sentences" that don't start with a capital, don't end in a period and are missing key elements like verbs bug me. (Ok, rant over).
  7. Walruses look so cushy and squishy and fun to hug.
  8. I'm fairly certain that I can handle a pretty good amount of pain (after all, I have been through childbirth). However, I couldn't say how much exactly as it is something that is really hard (read: impossible) to quantify as it depends on so many factors.

Thanks for your interest and questions!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #28
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again, I am a very curious person, you know.

1. In your profile you mention as one interest being a dare slave. What do you mean exactly with it? What kind of dares are you thinking of?
2. What kind of music do you play?
3. Do you have any exhibitionistic desires?

Thanks again for answering.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:05 PM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hello again, I am a very curious person, you know.

1. In your profile you mention as one interest being a dare slave. What do you mean exactly with it? What kind of dares are you thinking of?
2. What kind of music do you play?
3. Do you have any exhibitionistic desires?

Thanks again for answering.
Well, curiosity is good, especially when you're not a cat!

Wow, I haven't looked at my profile in a long time! When I indicated that I wanted to be a dare slave it meant that I was looking to receive dares/tasks (which, now that I think of it, might be the reason that I keep receiving PMs asking me if I do dares). I especially like tasks that involve keeping me horny and denied and that are quick to complete (no longer than an hour because I've got some time constraints given my situation).

I've been playing the flute for over 20 years. My favourite music is Celtic and Irish jigs.

Oh no! Absolutely no exhibitionist desires! The furthest I've gone is going commando under a skirt (I stayed very close to home) and undressing completely in a washroom stall. I am so freaking scared of getting caught and then, well, yeah, I don't have a job that's very forgiving in that regard.

Thanks for the questions!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-12-2017, 05:35 PM   #30
pup.
Account Banned

1. what color socks are you wearing?
2. what was the last thing you copied and pasted? (paste whatever it is here)

Spoiler:
i am taken
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk