Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2023, 06:57 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What is your experience with trust?

One thing that we all engage in on this site is trusting other people, even if a lot of us are quite anonymous in our profiles we reveal a lot about ourselves that I am certain the vast majority would never want revealed to the world!

So I am curious where you stand with trust and this site and the people on it...

I'm not going to give a number system, but ask about people's standards of trust, what criteria you set internally when it comes to reacting with others:

1. When you set a dare and receive confirmation that it's done/get a report, how much do you trust that it's actually been done?

2. How confident are you that a person is who they say they are? i.e. Gender, age, body proportions

3. Have you ever caught someone out on a lie? If so, what happened? (Please don't name any users in this thread)

4. Has someone ever broken your trust? (i.e. Shared pictures of you without consent)

5. When you see someone right a very long and elaborate story about something crazy happening to them, what do you think? (i.e. Fucking 20 guys in one night)

6. What are the factors that are important to you when it comes to trusting someone else?

and just for fun:

1. In general how much do you trust someone new from 1 to 10? (10 being you trust a stranger completely)

2. How long does it generally take for you to trust someone new? (Could be real life or online)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
trust