Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: Which would you consider ?
Having your head held in water for some time, maybe until you twitch and kick around in distress. 22 34.92%
Getting punched and kicked around brutally (possibly acquiring bruises, bleeding, or vomiting). 9 14.29%
Being blind folded for a whole week, like a form of partial sensory deprivation. 32 50.79%
Being tied up constantly for a week no release (you'd have no privacy or autonomy for basic needs). 38 60.32%
Having insects or animals that scare you a lot (spiders, snakes, lizards, ...) on your skin. 17 26.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2023, 08:32 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Stop Which ones of these (maybe) more extreme torture or violence scenes would you try ?

In the course of a consensual BDSM exchange obviously.

• Having your head held under water for some time, maybe until you twitch and kick around in distress.

• Getting punched and kicked around brutally (possibly acquiring bruises, bleeding, or vomiting).

• Being blind folded for a whole week, like a form of partial sensory deprivation.

• Being tied up constantly for a week, no release (something would be done about all basic needs but needless to say you would have no privacy or autonomy).

• Having insects or an animal that scare you a lot (such as spiders, snakes, lizards, ...) on your skin (nothing that can actually be venomous, but just very scary for you).

This can be answered both from a receiving or delivering perspective. Doms too can have limits to what they how far they are willing to go, or just things that don't sit well with them.

EDIT : some clarifications, there would have to be enough adjustments to any of this to make it as safe and sustainable as you want it to be, for example "being tied up for a whole week" in no way means a complex bondage position, or that the position can't be changed, it just means that you don't get to be free at any point.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-26-2023 at 10:04 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 08:48 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Having your head held in water for some time, maybe until you twitch and kick around in distress.
With a very trusted partner I can imagine this being quite hot in a way to trust someone with your life, let them push you to within an inch of it and suffer great distress for their amusement. Surviving it must give some kind of buzz too.

Quote:
Being tied up constantly for a week, no release (something would be done about all basic needs but needless to say you would have no privacy or autonomy)
As long as I could sleep in some form of semi-comfort being held captive in effect appeals to me for reasons I can't really articulate. Having to go to the toilet and not being able to shower would be massively degrading but I kinda think the biggest challenge would be the boredom. I like odd challenges though but it'd obviously be a huge stretch.

Quote:
Being blind folded for a whole week, like a form of partial sensory deprivation
Maybe. If someone was their to help, guide and occasionally truck me I can imagine if being do-able however it'd be time alone fumbling about potentially putting myself in danger I'd be uncomfortable with.

The other two there's no way I'd willingly do. I'd get no perverse pleasure from the activity or satisfaction from suffering through it. Even for the 3 above it's easy to agree hypothetically speaking but I'd need a lot of talking round to actually go through with it IRL.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 08:57 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
As long as I could sleep in some form of semi-comfort being held captive in effect appeals to me for reasons I can't really articulate. Having to go to the toilet and not being able to shower would be massively degrading but I kinda think the biggest challenge would be the boredom. I like odd challenges though but it'd obviously be a huge stretch.

Maybe. If someone was their to help, guide and occasionally truck me I can imagine if being do-able however it'd be time alone fumbling about potentially putting myself in danger I'd be uncomfortable with.
These scenarios are all to imagine as being done by someone else, like a dom, top, or partner.

You could sleep tied up in spread eagle position, or just chained at the ankles or maybe hands tied together, the point being you'd be tied up in some way. For hygiene it could count as one of the basic needs depending on preferences/kinks, they could take care of it, you would just have to accept the removed privacy and autonomy.

As for the boredom nothing says they would be using you in all sorts of ways during the time being captive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
The other two there's no way I'd willingly do. I'd get no perverse pleasure from the activity or satisfaction from suffering through it. Even for the 3 above it's easy to agree hypothetically speaking but I'd need a lot of talking round to actually go through with it IRL.
Not everything you do as the bottom has to serve your own pleasure, the point could be simply the pleasure of the top, and you being able to go through it for them.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 02-26-2023 at 09:01 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:14 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

The first two are a big no for me in terms of giving or receiving. I may know how to do them, but I would not want to do it. Usually in fear of the highest potential of death.

I would both give and receive the last 3 as those are all in the realm of least death potential and maximized enjoyment. I am also not afraid of things crawling on me, which helps.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:48 AM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
[*]Getting punched and kicked around brutally (possibly acquiring bruises, bleeding, or vomiting).
For me on the receving end, this is the only one that has much real 'appeal', and that is generally if it's reframed as an extreme CBT/spanking sort of thing rather than just a sackbeating.

Granted, that sort of 'i'm going to fuck up your junk and send you home in tears' thing is a recurring fantasy - but it's probably one of those fantasies that may not work very well in real life.

OTOH, someone who was prepared to let me do almost any of those things to them?...that's kinda hot. May not even ever happen, but the concept that someone would be willing to do something like that for my amusement/pleasure/just because i wanted them to is delicious. Heck, the idea of simply having that much control over someone, having them that completely at my mercy that if i wanted to i could just lock them in a dog cage for a week has a degree of appeal.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:57 AM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Tied up constantly might be fun but not for a week. That is seriousy too long. Also I would want a lot of attention or else I would get bored.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 03:38 PM   #7
Gothswitch

Definitely the creepy-crawlies.

See also here:-

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372388

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 08:07 PM   #8
Brikoviper

Having your head held under water for some time, maybe until you twitch and kick around in distress. Yes

Getting punched and kicked around brutally (possibly acquiring bruises, bleeding, or vomiting).no

Being blind folded for a whole week, like a form of partial sensory deprivation. No

Being tied up constantly for a week, no release (something would be done about all basic needs but needless to say you would have no privacy or autonomy). Yes

Having insects or an animal that scare you a lot (such as spiders, snakes, lizards, ...) on your skin (nothing that can actually be venomous, but just very scary for you). Yes
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk