Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #766
D_Daze

Roll a dice

1: you must wear a diaper for 24 hours
2: you must wear a diaper and after you have pissed in it you may change
3: you must wear a diaper, do 3 other diaper dares without taking off or changing your diaper
4: You must ask another getDare user for a diaper task to do within these parameters: you can wear nothing but a diaper, you must use the diaper, and you must cum in it before changing.
5: you must wear a diaper for the night and pee in it before you can change
6: you must pee, poop, and cum in your diaper and before you can change ask another getdare member for permission.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #767
chrisdl2k

Here’s your dare, have fun:

Roll a dice to get your dare!
1: Get 2 greenish bananas, break them in half and put them up your asshole. Put on your diaper and put yourself into bondage for 1h. If you can hold in the bananas in you are allowed releasing yourself on the toilet. Otherwise stay in the soiled diaper for another 2h.
2: Put on a diaper and stove our favorite piece of underwear in it. Now drink 500ml of liquid of your choice every 30min. You are only allowed to take out your piece of underwear if you don’t wet during the first 2,5h! Wet and cum at least twice before you take off your diaper.
3: Before going to bed put on a diaper and drink 1l of naturally cloudy apple juice or prune juice (max. in 30min). Stay in bed for at least 8h and until you have masturbated 2 times.
4. Wear diapers for X days. X is how often you have masturbated the last three days! (If you cannot wear diapers 24h a day put them on as often as possible and you are not allowed to masturbate during this time!)
5. Reroll the dice. The number gives you the numbers of diapers you have to put on (put holes in the inner diapers so fluid can pass to the outer ones). You have to wear this package until your diapers leak and you have cum as often as the number you rolled.

no go : open public & family/friends, extreme pain, eating disgusting things (include cum)

gear: diapers, enema bag, handcuffs, chains, padlocks, gag harness, nipple clamps, butt plug
chrisdl2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #768
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

today you are going to be a little toddler and quite the handful. You are now able to walk and your are getting into everything and its driving mommy nuts. You are about old enough to start potty training but way to stubborn for mommy to train so your still in thick diapers full time.

The day starts with you waking mommy up because your sooo thirsty. Mommy gives you a huge sippy cup of water (20-32oz) and sends you back to bed hoping she can get a little more sleep. You then quickly drink your water and decide you don't want go back to bed, so you climb out of your crib and sneak into the kitchen. Once there you discover a couple of mommy Starbucks coffee + energy cans siting out ready for her. You have always wanted to try one but mommy is mean and says you cant. so with mommy still trying to sleep you quickly down both cans. Now you are one wired toddler. You then decide look in the fridge, and there you see a whole 640z bottle of your favorite juice, prune juice. Now being the wild little guy you are you start running around chugging juice like a maniac. This wakes up mommy who is pissed. Lucky for you, you manage to quickly chug a little more juice and hide the bottle. Just as you hide the bottle mommy grabs you and scolds you for making noise and drinking her coffee. She then un-diapers you and gives you the spanking of a lifetime. She then tell you she has to do some shopping today and the rest of the day will be spent with the baby sitter. Soon mommy leaves and the babysitter shows up. She sits you on the couch and says
"listen squirt your gana sit here, be quiet, and watch movies. Oh and don't you dare ask me to change you stinky diapers."
So the sitter proceeds to play a few movies during which you finish your juice and another water bottle and and the sitter dident change you until about five minutes before mommy got home! Then mommy feeds you a bottle of pedialite to rehydrate you and puts you to bed. As she leaves the room your hear he say I dont think he will ever be potty trained

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #769
D_Daze

I dare you to thickly diaper yourself and then use your locking plastic pants. Take 2 laxatives and drink copious amounts of water. Now get dressed in low riding pants/shorts and a t-shirt that is too small so you should be able to plainly see that you're diapered. Now you have to leave your house for 2 hours and in that time go into a random store and purchase something. PM me what your purchase was

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
Old 07-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #770
fnhscarfanatec

Put on underwear and double diaper, drink water casually for an hour, then hold for the next hour, if you can hold the hour release and clean up, if not stay diapered for 3 more hours!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #771
mikexd2010

Default here's a dare for you.

strip naked and then triple diaper up with silts in the inner most diapers. after that you have to drink 2 liters of water and try to hold it in untill you wet your self. after you have fully soaked your diaper, you have to spank each cheek of your but 10 times hard.
then after that you have to masturbate till orgasm after edging 5 times. finally poop your diaper while sucking your thumb or pacifier if you have one. you may not change till either you get permission from 5 friends on getdare or 5 hrs have passed. good luck =3

person who dares me make mine involve pee poop and cum, maybe underwear etc :3
im out of diapers for 2 days x3 but will use my undies as them :3 till then

also im in 3 whitey tighties with a underpad in the inner most one. and my 3rd undie is a little wet :3

Last edited by mikexd2010; 07-31-2012 at 11:07 AM.
mikexd2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #772
md14582

Send a message via Yahoo to md14582

Ok you have to go outside in just diaper (undies) until you have done all three then remove and u can go back inside
Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #773
Baby scuba

Masturbate through your diaper and cum. Then add some pee and poopy. No didier changes for 12 hours now
Baby scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #774
fnhscarfanatec

Do your own dare scuba, but add bondage (your own choice as to what that entitles) and decrease the time, use a dice to decide how many hours u must be bound for!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #775
fnhscarfanatec

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnhscarfanatec View Post
Do your own dare scuba, but add bondage (your own choice as to what that entitles) and decrease the time, use a dice to decide how many hours u must be bound for!
no one wants to keep this going?

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 08-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #776
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
no one wants to keep this going?
Threads don't get posted on Daily. Be Patient with other people you will get better turn outs.

Next person to post please skip me, I already have enough tasks starting in about 24 hours.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #777
fnhscarfanatec

You give me one then!

Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Old 08-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #778
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
You give me one then!
I already go to many tasks which is why i said Next person to skip me, and not post one otherwise i will have to do that one as well.

Again Skip Next person who posts.
please dont spam this thread like you are asking for dares just because no one posted. You should make a dare thread if you want some.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #779
D_Daze

Quote:
You give me one then!
Hey ok you want a dare

give yourself and enema and hold it until you get diapered. Once diapered duct tape it so you cannot remove the diaper and then bind your feet and hands. Now roll a dice three times.

the first roll determines how many hours you will be bound and in that diaper
the second roll determines how many times you have to wet your diaper
and the third roll determines how many times you have to cum in your diaper.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #780
darefan150
getDare Sweetheart

well lets get back on track, the next person can give me a diaper dare

Dislikes: Eating Pee and Poop, Shaving, Major Pain, Cum Control, Pee control, Long Time

Limits:Cross Dressing, Family, Friends, Public, Toys, Illegal, Permenat, Diaper, Wax, outside

I am a Mocca Pig on GetDare Farm
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

Ask and Dare me anything
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...540#post995540
darefan150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper