Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2022, 12:16 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F Anal Training

Hi GD! Miss me? xx

I am going to be meeting a real life dom by the end of this week! I'm so excited, it's kind of the first time that I'm doing something like this, a proper dom not my usual uni guys x

Confession: Even though I've played around with buttplugs, I've never had anal sex before!

So this dom has instructed me to TRAIN MY ASS properly before I meet him. He told me to go over to the internet and do so and what place is better than this xx Won't tell him about my GD life though x

I'm basically a beginner. I only have lube and an averagely small sized plug. I'm also living alone in my apartment for the week.

The dom is older 29m, really intimidating and makes me nervous as fuck. I am apparently going to be punished if I don't do a good job.

So train my ass please xx

Edit: Really appreciate the concern for my safety from a couple of pms. Yes this is my first time with the dom, I've never been sexually involved with him before but I do know him and trust him since a couple of years. He is a family friend, so I'll be okay! Thankyou

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 10-17-2022 at 12:29 AM.
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 12:24 AM   #2
FenFluff

Pretty simple: Clean yourself out, wear the plug for one hour. Use plenty of lube, and relax as best you can. That's all it takes to make anal fun for the top. You can also ask him to be verbal with you, tell you what feels good and how you can be better.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 12:35 AM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm maybe you should check your throat performance too just in case he choses to use it as well. You should increase the depth, number of thrusts and holding time of both deep throating and anal fucking on a daily basis and keep a track of / post your progress here. You should also increase the girth of your fucking object over time. As a2m is a hard limit you should do mouth first.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 10:58 AM   #4
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Oh, hello!
I see that you have a magic wand. It may help a little I want you to have a routine for the week. Before bed, you will be naked. Roll a d6 to choose your position:

1 - kneeling, legs apart
2- crouching with your back to the wall
3- standing
4- laying on your side
5- laying on your back
6- kneeling on the floor but with one leg bent and resting on a piece of furniture

Okay, what to do?
Put your buttplug in with a lube.

Then go on a YouTube and play this timer
Because I don't wanna be boring, I think these 30s on a "dare" will be ok you can use any other 30/5s interval timer as well

I hope you will like my "Anal Training edition - spin the wheel". Do everything for/in 30 seconds and spin a wheel on a 5s "rest". And I want you to do 30 spins a day, allright? Be a good girl, have fun!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health

Last edited by pepsilg; 10-17-2022 at 11:05 AM.
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal ass masturbation, anal dare, anal training, ass play, submissive female