Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-12-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male New to gD: Ask Phaedo anything

After lurking for a long time, I took the plunge and registered. It seems as a proper introduction, I should let you ask me anything. Fire away!
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:44 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Do you think that humans will ever be able to live together in harmony?
What’s the most annoying noise?
What’s your haunted house story?
What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?
What food do you crave most often?
Who in your life has the best / worst luck?
What fashion trend makes you cringe or laugh every time you see it?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 03-12-2019, 03:39 PM   #3
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

Do you think that humans will ever be able to live together in harmony?
Sadly, no. Human nature hasn't really evolved that far since the bronze age, but our ability to destroy ourselves and the planet has increased exponentially. It's much more likely that we'll destroy ourselves before we ever reach a level of maturity as a species where we transcend our more primal nature. Of course, if we every reached that place, I don't think the sex would be nearly as fun!

What’s the most annoying noise?
THUD...THUD...THUD THUD THUD...you know, that sound the car next to you makes when they've got the bass up way too loud and the bass line is, well, uninspired.

What’s your haunted house story?
My grandparent's house always freaked me out. The only bathroom was upstairs and past several rooms. It was always dark, the wood floor creaked, and you always felt like you were being watched when you were up there alone.

What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?
I really like anti-heros like Thomas Covenant and Johannes Cabal. I think it's important to remember that no one is inherently good or evil and that bad people sometimes do good things and vice versa. People are too complicated for a black and white worldview.

What food do you crave most often?
Cheese. Doesn't everybody?

Who in your life has the best / worst luck?
Probably my aunt. She just recently passed away, but she had a pretty tough life. Lots of personal issues compounded by unexpected deaths of significant others and unexpected health issues. She created a lot of the chaos in her life, but every time she seemed to be turning things around, life would throw her another curve ball.

What fashion trend makes you cringe or laugh every time you see it?
Most of them. Probably the skinny jeans that give everyone wearing them, even Kate Moss, muffin top.

Old 03-13-2019, 06:42 PM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

What is the most annoying food to cook?

What makes you submissive?

What gender do you prefer to submit to?

Who is someone that you look up to and why?

What five famous people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner and why?

Are you an athlete? If so, what do you play?

What is your favorite movie or tv show?

What was the last thing you read?

When was the last time someone made you eat your own cum?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 08:08 PM   #5
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

What is the most annoying food to cook?
Anything that's still moving. I'm not sure. Really good bacon. The grease splatters everywhere, including those sensitve bits if you're naked. But, of course, you have to make it, it's...bacon. Meat candy!

What makes you submissive?
I really enjoy giving up all control and letting someone else use and abuse me for their pleasure and amusement. Perhaps it's because I have too much responsibility in my day-to-day life. However, I'm sure there's something deeper. When I was a kid, I liked being the captive or the one being tied up. I distinctly remember an episode of Batman (the 60's Adam West TV show) from when I as a kid where Robin is misted by some villianess's perfume and becomes her worshiping slave. That seemed really exciting to me. Maybe it's just how I'm wired.

What gender do you prefer to submit to?
Women, although I've never been topped by a man, so it's not exactly a scientific sample. I find a confident, sexually dominant woman absolutely intoxicating, especially the contrast between how gentle and sensual she can be at times and rough and cruel at others.

Who is someone that you look up to and why?
I've always looked up to Alan Alda. He's always seemed to me to have had a social conscience, and some of the episodes of MASH for which he was responsible were really moving and I think had a big impact on kids growing up in the 70's and 80's regarding their views on the stupidity of war. Later work he's done bringing science to the masses through programs like Scientific American.

What five famous people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner and why?
John Adams - Fascinating and contradictory mix of idealism, commitment, principles, and passion
Richard Feynman - Brilliant man who could explain anything, and he was really quite cool for a science nerd.
Maya Angelou - Beautiful person, wonder with words, font of wisdom
Mark Twain - I think the banter and humor would be amazing.
Keira Knightley - She's intelligent and hot. I'd let her domme me any day. Maybe after dessert.

Are you an athlete? If so, what do you play?
Yes, ice hockey.

What is your favorite movie or tv show?
I'm really into Legion right now. Interesting and twisting plot mixing sci fi and mental illness with great visual imagery and thoughtful philosophical issues. They did a really cool variation on the Allegory of the Cave. And the lead female character's name is Sydney Barrett, an homage to the original front man of Pink Floyd who's drug abuse exacerbated his own mental illness. Clever show.

What was the last thing you read?
The question just above this answer. Book?
After the End of the World by Jonathan Howard

When was the last time someone made you eat your own cum?
It's actually been a really long time. In my offline life, probably a few years; my current sexual partner isn't really into the humiliation side of domination. I just started "playing" online recently, but it seems a bit hard to get dares if you're a middle-aged, straight male.

Thanks for asking!

Old 03-13-2019, 08:13 PM   #6
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

What kind of dares do you enjoy?

Have you asked people for dares directly?

When did you realize that you enjoyed this site?

How many domes have you had?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-13-2019, 08:53 PM   #7
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

What kind of dares do you enjoy?
Things that turn me on are nudity, orgasm control and other sexual self-abuse, bondage, some pain and humiliation, but I'm open to exploring within my limits. When I was a teen, I loved being the one who had to get naked during TORD - that whole CFNM thing is a turn-on. I've only done one PM dare here (STRIP), so I can't say that I have an extensive experience in the kind of dares I enjoy outside of my twisted little mind.

Have you asked people for dares directly?
Not directly. That would be a bit presumptuous for a submissive, don't you think? I have posted on the "Request TORD Online" Forum, but never got any responses.

When did you realize that you enjoyed this site?
Several months ago. I've been lurking off and on for a while, but realized that if I found the reports people were giving of completing their dares so arousing, that maybe I should stop living vicariously and let someone else take control.

How many domes have you had?
Two

Old 03-13-2019, 09:05 PM   #8
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

How does this dare sound: recreate your profile picture. Put your ring bag in, pull your cock through the ring on the bullet vibe, and blindfold yourself. Then, start teasing your self with the vibrator, making that cock nice and hard. Edge yourself until you answer all my questions

What is the meaning of life?

What is the point in having a canon of stories if we can’t add to it?

Was the devil or god the bad guy in Paradise Lost?

Have you read Harry Potter?

What is your favorite food?

Can you describe the feeling of seeing a woman naked in front of you?

Does leather turn you on?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-13-2019, 10:21 PM   #9
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

How does this dare sound: recreate your profile picture. Put your ring bag in, pull your cock through the ring on the bullet vibe, and blindfold yourself. Then, start teasing your self with the vibrator, making that cock nice and hard. Edge yourself until you answer all my questions

What is the meaning of life?
Well, I'm glad to see you're making this easy. Science would tell us it is to procreate. One wise group of British philosophers claimed the meaning of like was, "Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations." Still another British philosopher claimed that "the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42." I personally don't know, but I've got to believe sex has something to do with it.

What is the point in having a canon of stories if we can’t add to it?
But the point of having a canon of stories is precisely so that we can add to it. The problem isn't the canon; it's the capricious gatekeepers who decide what is in and what is out of the canon. Unless you literally meant a canon full of stories, in which case, just fire the canon so you can add more!

Was the devil or god the bad guy in Paradise Lost?
Satan was definitely evil, but I wouldn't go so far to say that god was good. God basically subjugates all of creation. Talk about a narcissist. Satan, on the other hand is a jerk because he screws it up for humanity to get back at god. He's a seductive character, but even though he frees Adam and Eve from their blind subjugation, he's also hurting them.

Have you read Harry Potter?
Actually, I have not. One of those things on my "to do" list that never gets done.

What is your favorite food?
My mother's macaroni salad. She mixes brine from olives in with the mayonnaise and after it sits for a day, it's so tasty.

Can you describe the feeling of seeing a woman naked in front of you?
That's a hard feeling to describe. I tend to scan her body - the curve of her breasts, the perkiness of her nipples, that lovely part of the midrift leading down to her thighs, the cleft in her labia with her inner lips poking through, the silky expanse of her inner thigh. My pulse quickens a little. I feel a warming and tingling in my groin. Involuntarily, my pelvic muscles contract, forcing more blood into my cock and causing it to swell more...Sorry. Good. It feels really good.

[COLOR="Teal"]Does leather turn you on?
Absolutely. The smell is a total turn on, and a women in a sexy leather outfit is stunning. The smell of sex and leather is to die for.

Per you instructions, I put in my ring gag, put on the vibrating cock ring, and put on a blindfold. In addition, I added my cuffs, since the profile picture has bound hands. It's a shame I don't have my collar and leash.

I laid down on the bed as in the picture with my hands over my head and turned on the vibe, starting low. It felt soooo good. I've been locked in chastity for over two days, so it was awesome to be out and stimulated. It didn't take long to get me wet and erect; however, it probably took about five minutes and several increases in the speed before I started to edge.

At that point, I turned the vibrator down, got up, took off the blindfold, unlocked my cuffs and started to write. (I'm assuming you didn't want to make it completely impossible to answer your questions by making me write the answers on edge and blindfolded!) I would take turns writing a little and bringing myself to edge. The whole time, I left the ring gag on. Nine edges later and a river of spit running down my chest, I finally finished.

Thank you so much for the dare!

Old 03-13-2019, 10:28 PM   #10
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Are you always so detailed in your dare reports?

What was the most fun part of that dare?

Have you asked me anymore questions?

Which president do you believe was the most influential and why?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 04:03 AM   #11
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

I forgot to add that I put myself back into my chastity cage last night after completing your dare. I currently have a rule that I'm only allowed out to complete dares if it is necessary for the dare.

Are you always so detailed in your dare reports?
I intend to be. One thing that drew me to this site were the detailed posts from people like you.

What was the most fun part of that dare?
Being bound, blindfolded, gagged and vibed and imagining you watching me and controlling the vibrator - I could surrender control so long as I didn't cum. The edging task was also fun, but in a different way - it was less erotic and more of a mental challenge since I needed to focus to answer the questions while also repeatedly edging myself.

Have you asked me anymore questions?
Yes, I have!

Which president do you believe was the most influential and why?
I'd have to say Lincoln. The fact that everyone always wants to claim his mantel is a good sign of that. His presidency and sacrifice really changed the direction of this country, particularly in regards to the power of the federal govenment (although FDR would take this to a new level).

Thanks for the questions!

Last edited by Phaedo; 03-14-2019 at 04:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:50 PM   #12
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Would you ever participate in a submissive activity that involved another guy?

Which Marvel character would be the best domme?

If you had a lightsaber, what color would it be and why?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #13
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

Would you ever participate in a submissive activity that involved another guy?
Yes, I would. I'm not attracted to men at all, but I think I would enjoy the humiliation of forced bisexual activities if that's what my domme wanted her little slut to do. I'm not so sure about actual anal with another guy - I don't think I could do that. As for submitting to another guy, maybe if my domme invited a dom to use me for his entertainment and she watched. It would be humiliating to be literally manhandled by a dominat man in this situation.

Which Marvel character would be the best domme?
That's a tough one. Black Widow is the obvious choice, but Mystique could seriously mindfuck with you by changing into whatever she needed to be, and I think Gamora would have no problem being cruel and eager to punish.

If you had a lightsaber, what color would it be and why?
Red. It just looks the coolest, although I gues that means I'm giving in to the darkside.

Old 03-14-2019, 08:30 PM   #14
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

What would a dominant man call you?

Do you like spankings? Where is your favorite place to be spanked?

Have you tried your cum?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:51 PM   #15
Phaedo
getDare Devil

What would a dominant man call you?
I'm not sure. Maybe Cum Slut?

Do you like spankings? Where is your favorite place to be spanked?
Yes, please! That area at the bottom the cheeks right next to my butthole. It's the most sensitive.

Have you tried your cum?
Of course! What nasty little slut boy hasn't?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, submissive