Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-13-2019, 06:20 PM   #16
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

1. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

2. What’s your cure for hiccups?

3. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?

4. What kind of pet do you like to play?

5. Your dislikes include chastity, edging, and orgasm control, yet your posts seem to indicate that you are not disliking - possibly enjoying - your current chastity. What has changed?

6. Has someone else ever forced you to cum while you were tied up?

7. If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?

8. What band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

9. Cheeseburger or calamari?

10. What was your most recent lie?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 06:40 PM   #17
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

What is your favorite cuisine?

Have you ever been to Florence?

If you found a magic lamp with a genie inside, what would you wish for?

What celebrity do you wish you could meet to tell them that they need to get their shit together and stop acting like a fool?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #18
Consensus
Distinguished Member

1. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

My wife, goes without saying; my children, goes without saying; and Harry, at work. Increasingly so actually. That is to do with the submissive feelings I seem to be getting at the moment.

2. What’s your cure for hiccups?

I don't have one beyond simply waiting for them to go away. All the cures I know are based on psychological trickery and, well, I know that and I like to subvert things so...

3. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?

Oh dear me, there's so many:
"I... am very disaPPOINTED!" - Fifth Element
"What I said was true, from a certain point of view"; "You must go to the Dagobah System"; "I have a bad feeling about this"; "Just fly casual"; "Goodness Gracious Me!"; Use the for(ks), Luke!"; "Do not underestimate the POWer of the Dark Sai-Eid" - various Star Wars films
"EV-RY-ONE!" - Leon
"As you wish!"; "Inconceivable!"; "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"; "Think it'll work? / It'll take a miracle!"; "You've been mostly dead all day"; "Fezzik, rip his arms off! / Oh, you mean this key!"; "Mawwage! Mawwage is what bwings us togevva today"; "To the pain!"; "Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"; "You're sick, so I'll humour ya" - The Princess Bride
"Everything is awesome" - The Lgo Movie, you have to sing it though and be very cynical.
"That'll werk" - I forget actually
"You can't handle the truth!" - A Few Good Men
"I... did not say this. I... was not here"; "But why would they want the Duke's... SON killed?"; "He no longer needs the weirding module!"; "We have just folded space from Ix / Oh? / Many machine on Ix / Oh? What kind of machines?"; "I see... plans within plans" - Dune
Okay, that'll do for now.

4. What kind of pet do you like to play?

I don't really know. So little time to try it all out. I've only really played a dog, enjoyable, and intriguing, but hardly a basis for a proper comparison.

5. Your dislikes include chastity, edging, and orgasm control, yet your posts seem to indicate that you are not disliking - possibly enjoying - your current chastity. What has changed?

Good question. I originally put those in dislikes because I assumed I would be pants. Then I bought my cage and thought I'd just suck at staying in it - I tried a few times and didn't get very far. Also, I was masturbating once a day at that point, orgasming very regularly. Edging remains something I am terrible at (or very good, hard to tell; for example, I may have never had anything other than a ruined orgasm when I look at what that term means). However, since I had my Emlalock session adopted by an actual human being, who actually takes an interest, and tries to keep me horny... well, that changed my views on what chastity and orgasm control are, and I think I like that.

I need to update my dislikes and likes!

6. Has someone else ever forced you to cum while you were tied up?

No. It remains a fantasy though, never going to happen. My second girlfriend promised she would but then said I would enjoy it and never did.

7. If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first?

The one that would allow me to know the right thing to say in any given situation.

8. What band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

Pet Shop Boys. Or Depeche Mode. Depends on what's been playing most recently, it's usually whatever my current obsession is. So, right now, it's Ladyva.

9. Cheeseburger or calamari?

Calamari!

10. What was your most recent lie?

That I don't know how I ended up with my hand down my pyjamas, causing me to pull a ligament in my sleep - it was to help relieve an attempted erection - I told it to my wife.

Good questions, thank you very much for asking them, they were fun, and challenging, to answer. The best kind!

Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:24 PM   #19
Consensus
Distinguished Member

What is your favorite cuisine?

Chinese... or Indian. Hard to tell. I like things spicy and saucy.

Have you ever been to Florence?

Alas, no. Never been to Italy. It would be too hot, I prefer colder places. Been to most of Northern Europe and as far afield as Michigan and St Petersburg and Moscow, but not as far travelled as I would like.

If you found a magic lamp with a genie inside, what would you wish for?

More wishes? Oh, maybe not.

In which case: workable world peace; sustainable human population and societal impulses; the ability to know the right thing to say to any person in any given situation.

What celebrity do you wish you could meet to tell them that they need to get their shit together and stop acting like a fool?

Hard one, I don't think I'd know anyone well enough. Probably a footballer, like Wayne Rooney. He's a footballer, right?

Heh, these were fun! Thank you!

Connie

Old 03-14-2019, 05:59 PM   #20
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

You are far too reasonable with your wishes haha.

Moving on, more questions!!

Who is your favorite Disney prince?

Would you ever go searching for treasure?

How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

What country would you most like to live in, if you had to move away from your home country?

Would you ever run for a political office? If so, which one and why?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:59 PM   #21
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

Glad you liked the questions. Feel free to shoot some of your own my way.

And now for more:

1. Why that avatar?

2. If you could choose only one CD to have on a desert island, what would it be?

3. What's the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?

4. What lingerie makes you feel most feminine?

5. Have you ever had a saleswoman help you buy lingerie for yourself? Did she know it was for you?

6. If you could have an unlimited female wardrobe, what would you like to add first?

7. What is your favorite historical period and why?

8. Have you ever peed like a doggie outside?

9. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?

10. What would you like to do with Harry if she agreed to it?

Old 03-15-2019, 02:08 PM   #22
Consensus
Distinguished Member

You are far too reasonable with your wishes haha.

I... may have been planning them most of my life so far so as to avoid getting dumped on by genies. Because of how likely that is to happen, obviously... ¬¬,

Who is your favorite Disney prince?

Interesting question. Um... Eugene in Rapunzel, he's a semi-narcissist and too up himself but, and this is crucial, he shuts up when asked by Rapunzel and lets her take centre-stage when she needs to. Also, smart enough to stand aside when he has to. Also also, he ends up needing to be rescued more than Rapunzel. Man, Rapunzel is a bit of a hidden gem in the Disney Princess series.

I'd say whatsisname in Mulan too but for the fact that he fails the "can I remember his name" test and so whatever his excellent qualities (and there were a few) he fails because he was not as memorable. Mind you, having said that, I would argue that may be the best quality for a Disney Prince, or any Prince, in which the main character and agent of change is a woman - the ability to let her take the lead and be remembered.

So, you know what, I'm going to change my answer to whatsisname in Mulan because he was full of good qualities but also very much the support cast for the actions of the titular character. I would love to be so effective!

Would you ever go searching for treasure?

I might have already done so... I might still do so semi-regularly. Uh- I mean- you can't prove anything.

I once found a fossilised imprint of a tiny lizard hand with bones and all on a beach, greatest treasure ever, but I lost it.

How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Dang, I know what one is, but no idea of the size. So, let's say 512 because no one needs more than 512 KB of RAM.

What country would you most like to live in, if you had to move away from your home country?

Germany. Ich kann nur ein bischen Deutsch und mein Deutsch ist schlecht, also fuchtbar, aber Deutschland ist gut fur entspannen.

Would you ever run for a political office? If so, which one and why?

No. I have toyed with the idea of running as an MP in the UK in the past, but my online life and activities would mean I would be ruined relatively quickly, which would in turn ruin my family and it's just not worth it. I do not believe that I am the one to bring the lasting change such a risk would require as the reward. Now, taking part in (not leading) a revolution? Yes, I would do that. There aren't enough female revolutionary leaders, in my opinion, and there ought to be!

These were great questions! Thank you!

Connie

Old 03-15-2019, 02:21 PM   #23
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Glad you liked the questions. Feel free to shoot some of your own my way.
I have done so, sorry it took me so long!

1. Why that avatar?

Person Above avatar thread. Most of my avatars have come from there. Even the ones that were me. I don't know why particularly apart from the fact that it appeals to me that I don't have full control ovver how people see me on here, it's... delicious.

2. If you could choose only one CD to have on a desert island, what would it be?

Assuming I also had a means of playing it: Alternative Pet Shop Boys - their first album of B-sides. Similar enough that I can liusten to it all in one sitting and varied enough that I won't get too bored of it. Also, catchy sing-a-long tunes abound - the one that springs to mind right now is Do I Have To? with a stunning use of piano.

3. What's the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?

I want to say reading snuggled with a loved one, but that is such a rarity I can't really remember what it is like, so I shall be subversive and say marking. I teach.

4. What lingerie makes you feel most feminine?

It doesn't. That is, I already feel like me, I don't feel particularly masculine or feminine, I feel... me. And, apparently, a lot of what I feel is what society sees as being feminine. Equally, much of what I do and feel is interpreted as masculine. So that, with my wife and with Harry, when I said I was genderqueer and attempted to explain what that meant both of them had the "that's so typically masculine" response initially. Which I found rather bizarre as that was kinda the point I was making.

So... yeah. Also, the lingerie I have is hardly what most people would call lingerie. I remember that I once borrowed my second girlfriend's fishnet elbow-length open gloves, I think they counted as lingerie, and they made me look more feminine on the arms and I liked how they felt and so I guess they made me feel more feminine.

Isn't it strange that we believe clothing can alter fundamentally how we feel about ourselves? I can't dismiss it entirely, after all, I cross-dress - so there must be something about wearing clothing that is designed for women that helps me feel more like me and thus more feminine, but, at the same time, I do wonder at the whole conception of it.

5. Have you ever had a saleswoman help you buy lingerie for yourself? Did she know it was for you?

No. Alas. Nearest I got was buying a bra at M&S but I'm rather good at brazening things out. If I ever did ask for help I would likely explain that it was for me anyway.

6. If you could have an unlimited female wardrobe, what would you like to add first?

A womens suit in grey, pulled in at the waist, professionally short skirt, light blue blouse, modest work heels in black.

7. What is your favorite historical period and why?

I have many. Depends what for. Generally, the era of the First World War because I would have loved to have been born around 1891, joined up in 1914 as part of Kitchener's Army, maybe in a Pals' Battalion, and become an officer due to my University education. That would have guaranteed service on the first day of the Somme and, as an officer, death rates would hit 75% on that first day. Likelihood of death is high, and I would be doing it with purpose and with direction. And then it would all be over. Hell, yeah.

8. Have you ever peed like a doggie outside?

Not yet.

9. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?

This is quite a hard question.

Harbinger of the status quo.

10. What would you like to do with Harry if she agreed to it?

Serve her. Clean her house, mark her books, provide some childcare, cook her a few meals. Be helpful, I guess. She's not my type for anything else!

Thought-provoking and deep stuff, thank you!

Connie

Old 03-16-2019, 12:24 AM   #24
Dr.Dom
Account Banned

If you could only watch three Red Dwarf episodes for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

What are your other favourite sitcoms?
Dr.Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:55 AM   #25
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Cool

Time for more questions!

1) Do you prefer bushy pubes on women? On men? Full-on wild sascrotch or neatly cleaned up around the edges? How do you feel about a bushy landing strip?

2) Are you in a sexless marriage because your wife is no longer interested in sex or because she is forcing you to be denied?

3) Why would you have wanted to die on the first day of the Somme?

4) OK, let me rephrase a question: what lingerie/outfit makes you feel sexy?

5) Have you ever been led naked on a leash and all fours like a good little puppy slut?

6) Who or what is your nemesis?

7) What type of underwear do you normally wear?

8) What is the most useless thing you know how to do?

9) Would you let a woman fuck your man-pussy with a strap-on?

10) Have you ever been forced to service a woman orally for as long as she wanted?

Old 03-16-2019, 03:59 PM   #26
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Faint whisper: Boys from the Dwarf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dom View Post
If you could only watch three Red Dwarf episodes for the rest of your life, which would you pick?

What are your other favourite sitcoms?
Only three?!? Ouch. Okay, has to be The Inquisitor from series 5 because it was the very first one I saw. Brilliant and funny, I ended up taping the repeat and watching it loads. Also, while I'm on that series, Back to Reality because it blew my mind and had me thinking about it for absolutely weeks afterward. Finally, Justice because it has my favourite scene in it: "well I brought another gun." Lister: "I didn't think of that." Sorry, makes my giggle just thinking about it!

Other favourite sitcoms? So many! Uh, The Detectives with Jasper Carrot was hilarious at the time. Black Books was genius, and the cast worked really well together making it crease me up every time. Coupling is, of course, a classic, as is Men Behaving Badly and Two Point Four Children. There was that one with the Jewish ghost grandmother that was brilliant, but I don't recall it's name. I'm assuming sketch shows are different and don't count. My Family was always very funny, lost it a bit in the later series, but still strong.

Actually, you know what, Horrible Histories was a good one. Wait, does that count as a sketch show? Dammit. I liked The Young Ones but didn't see it first time round. Bottom was a guilty pleasure in my teens. Teachers was good for the first couple of series and then went very odd and not as funny, mind you, I also started teaching so that may explain it too. Keeping Up Appearances, obviously, and Dad's Army and Allo Allo and Fawlty Towers but they all go without saying, staples! I'm sure there's more, but that'll do for starters.

Old 03-16-2019, 04:10 PM   #27
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Time for more questions!
Hooray!

1) Do you prefer bushy pubes on women? On men? Full-on wild sascrotch or neatly cleaned up around the edges? How do you feel about a bushy landing strip?

Never really liked anything on men. Back in my teens I was told that all boys experienced a gay event so, being me (and not knowing about my ASD but still, well, being autistic) I looked into it seriously. I'd never had any such feelings for boys but, hey, maybe I was supposed to. I looked around and, no, I had no feelings for boys. None. So I've never seen anyone's pubic areas but my own and my Dad's (as a child, I wandered into the bathroom - no lock - while he was showering). As a consequence, I have no real views one way or another about men's pubic hair. My own I leave bushy because... well, my wife told me not to shave it (never suggested it, it came apropos of nothing).

On women... I'm not fussed. Whatever they are most comfortable with, frankly. My wife has bushy pubes and once asked if I would prefer her to shave but my answer - whatever she wanted I was fine with - was unsatisfactory. She keeps a full bush, as far as I know (not seen it for two and half years or more), because I once had a conversation with someone else about how weird it was that women shave their pubes and men don't.

2) Are you in a sexless marriage because your wife is no longer interested in sex or because she is forcing you to be denied?

The former. The big revelation was that she'd never really wanted sex with me anyway. I suspect it was mainly to get children. Also, my ASD.

3) Why would you have wanted to die on the first day of the Somme?

Simpler, innit? Also, portentous and poetic. Damn' sight more interesting than what I do now!

4) OK, let me rephrase a question: what lingerie/outfit makes you feel sexy?

You know, I have never really felt sexy. I avoid looking at me in a mirror at the best of times. Mind you, the closest I came to that feeling would be the time I cross-dressed at my friend's as an attempt to 'come out' as a cross-dresser - I wore her pink velvet dress with a fur collar and fur trimmed jacket (pink fur, not real). I felt... special.

5) Have you ever been led naked on a leash and all fours like a good little puppy slut?

Alas, no. Only one partner has ever shown any interest in kink, my second girlfriend, and she was not really interested as I seemed to enjoy it.

6) Who or what is your nemesis?

Marking.

7) What type of underwear do you normally wear?

Before this chastity session, my briefs. At the moment, at the direction of my Holder, thongs.

8) What is the most useless thing you know how to do?

I can see with 20/20 vision regardless of the lenses you put over my eyes! I can wire a plug. These tie with my knowledge of BASIC programming language.

9) Would you let a woman fuck your man-pussy with a strap-on?

Yes.

10) Have you ever been forced to service a woman orally for as long as she wanted?

No. I would be totally up for that though. My wife is not a fan of oral on her, she climaxes then falls asleep and feels bad for so doing. Also, I don't think I'm terribly good at it.

Good questions! Thank you!

Last edited by Consensus; 03-16-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:40 AM   #28
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Hi Connie! Sorry that I missed your post on my AMA yesterday; my replies are up now.

Time to continue the interrogation [turns light towards Connie's face]

1. Are you religious, spiritual, agnostic, or other?

2. What traditions are the foundations for your personal moral code?

3. Would you enjoy being force to give a blowjob to a woman wearing a strap-on?

4. If you could change one structural problem in society, what would it be?

5. Are you worried about Brexit?

6. What is the longest you have ever gone without an orgasm?

7. If you're not happy with what you are doing now, what keeps you from finding something with more meaning?

8. Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets (assuming you don't think there's bugger-all down here on Earth)?

9. What was the hardest dice dare you've ever done and why?

10. What is more useful when it is broken?

Enjoy!

The following user says Thank You to Phaedo for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 04:06 PM   #29
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi Connie! Sorry that I missed your post on my AMA yesterday; my replies are up now.
I saw! No apologies required, I enjoyed reading your answers and will be back soon!

Also, I am blushing that you use my name so. Thank you.

Time to continue the interrogation [turns light towards Connie's face]
[Connie blinks and squints, but attempts to stare steadfastly back at the questioner, misses by a few feet so is staring uselessly into inky blackness]

1. Are you religious, spiritual, agnostic, or other?

Religious, I guess. Church of England flavoured but low Church. It's a journey, I am a poor advert for Christianity but I keep trying, just not so much lately and with limited success for ever.

2. What traditions are the foundations for your personal moral code?

Hard to say. Do as you would be done by is a big one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul; love your neighbour as yourself (I struggle with the 'yourself' part) - there is no other commandment greater than this. Judge not, lest ye be judged. If everyone says the same thing about you then the reason for that lies with you and not everyone else. Do these count as traditions?

I'm not one for traditions generally. I'm for logical thought. Traditions can be helpful signposts but nothing can be accepted without question and checking it against reality, in my opinion.

3. Would you enjoy being force to give a blowjob to a woman wearing a strap-on?

Probably, yes.

4. If you could change one structural problem in society, what would it be?

Institutional racism. I'd do more, but you said one.

5. Are you worried about Brexit?

Yes. Terribly so. It's got so bad that I've actively stopped listening to the news. To put that in context, I have been seeking news, especially the big stuff, and differing views on it since as long as I can remember. I love analysing the news and politics. Since about mid-January I have turned off and avoided it. I still know more than I'd like but I am terrified. It's bizarre, the whole thing. Terrifying and bizarre. It gives me stress-aches and can reduce me to paralysis on a daily basis, hence not following the news. I genuinely don't know what to do about it.

It's so badly mishandled, deliberately badly. And tensions are rising. And the IRA are back, and there are radical extremists on the right on the rise and our Prime Minister is broken and...

It's terrifying.

6. What is the longest you have ever gone without an orgasm?

Seven months. I was at University and concerned that masturbation was an addiction I had. To try and prove I could master it, and totally privately (I shared this with no one) I decided to go cold turkey. I lasted seven months and reasoned that proved I could stop if I wanted to. After that I strictly controlled it to once a month before I started teacher training and the stress of that brought me to once a week. It hovered there, receding to nothing for a brief four month stint when my wife-to-be moved in, then rose slowly, with a break in my Three Years of Hell where it fell back to once a month at best.

After I got my new job and I realised my wife and I had had sex no more than eleven times in seven years it went to twice a week. After an attempt to kick-start things in 2014 failed I went to once every two days. Before this current session of chastity I was at once or more a day.

7. If you're not happy with what you are doing now, what keeps you from finding something with more meaning?

I teach. I think what I do has tremendous meaning and import. I wouldn't want to do anything else.

Doesn't mean I like being me, however.

8. Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets (assuming you don't think there's bugger-all down here on Earth)?

Oh, absolutely. Probably quite a lot. It's unlikely we'll see it or they us, however. We've not been around nearly long enough for that to happen.

9. What was the hardest dice dare you've ever done and why?

A personalised spanking dare made by someone I met here who wanted to reward me for being nice to them. It involved line writing and cornertime, as well as spanking. I was alone in the house for a week and I tried it, all excited. It only took about two hours, but it was intense.

A horse?

Enjoy!

Oh, I totally did, thank you very much!

Connie x

Last edited by Consensus; 03-17-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:11 PM   #30
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post

A horse?
Indeed. Also would have accepted an egg.

I'll try to come up with some more to post tomorrow. Unfortunately, I need to go to bed soon to get up really early for a flight tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk