Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
bungie1
Account Banned

Post A simple game of Truth or Dare [never ending]

The way this goes is simple. I post a paragraph, or two, and the next person does the same. This continues for 10 posts. The 11th post will be the start of chapter 2. This continues from here on. I will start:

“Max, truth or dare?” said Elizabeth. “Dare,” he said. “I dare you to strip naked, and take a cold shower in front of all of our eyes, tied up.” She said. Max was startled, but yet turned on at the same time. He got in the shower, stripped naked and let Elizabeth tie him up. She turned on the cold shower.
Max cried out in pain. It was so cold.

Storys:
Blackmailed Slave [fiction]
The Average Life of a Wedgie [dare Story]
A lot of water + Test = BAD!

NOTICE: I am not respownsible for anything that you decide to do due to, but not limited to, something I post, or anything ells on getdare. Everything that you do is your choice, and your choice only.
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Elizabeth had a look of satisfaction on her face, Maxs' girlfriend,Tasha didn't like how Elizabeth look at her boyfriend.
So, Tasha stepped forward and said " I dare Elizabeth to get naked and take a wlak down the street, all she can use to cover herself is Mustys' (The Dog) Poo"'
Elizabeth looked horror stricken and Tasha was going easy on her for now. Tasha untied Max while Elizabeth attempted to cover her nakedness with dog poo.
She grapped clumps off it and smeared it over herself. It was wedged in between her legs, and butt, and splattered on her chest. To make matters even worse it didn't cover much. Tasha laughed to herself and Elizabeth waddled to the front door getting ready to step out into the brightly lit street ahead of her.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Max got out of the shower and wrapped himself in a towel just as Elizabeth was about to step out into the street. She was halfway out the door when a cop car slowly drove by. Elizabeth dove into the house, avoiding the eyes of the cop.
"Are you going or not?" Tasha asked, annoyed.
"I can't go out there with a cop patrolling the streets!" She screamed in her defense.
"Well, then you'll just have to take a different dare. Something much worse." Tasha's face was grim and menacing as she prepared the perfect dare for Elizabeth to do.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk