Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
bungie1
Account Banned

Default A lot of water + Test = BAD! [Non-Fiction] and [Fiction]

Part I - Non-Fiction

I was running fast down the court, heart beating, mind trembling, final 10 seconds. I looked up, and saw 2 guards at the basket, and I started running straight at them. I outran the first one, but the second one caught up. I looked at the clock. 5 seconds! My team was down by 1 point (in basketball you get 2 points per basket for those of you who don’t know) and they expected me to win this for them. I shot for a 3 pointer, since I didn’t have any other option. 1 second left, the basketball bonzes off the rim. My team loses, 22-23.

“OK, class dismissed,” our gym teacher said. I ran outside the gym for the drinking fountain. I drank what felt like a gallon of water. I then headed to Social Studies. I had a test in that subject, and I was well prepared for it, although those tests were always hard. She didn’t let you even go and use the restroom during the test!

I got in the classroom, and started working on the test. It was soon after that that my drinkion of water caught up to me! I tried to focus on the test, but my bladder was really started to grow! As soon as the test was done, I ran out the door in hopes of getting to the restroom before I lost control. Unfortunately for me, as soon as I left the class, I could not take it anymore!

As soon as I got out of the class room, I started to REALY let it go! My pants where getting wet by the second and I was far away from the restroom! Many girls saw me along the way! It was soooo embarrassing!

please reply I might decide to post part two

Storys:
Blackmailed Slave [fiction]
The Average Life of a Wedgie [dare Story]
A lot of water + Test = BAD!

NOTICE: I am not respownsible for anything that you decide to do due to, but not limited to, something I post, or anything ells on getdare. Everything that you do is your choice, and your choice only.

Last edited by bungie1; 12-26-2008 at 09:13 PM.
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
bungie1
Account Banned

Default Chapter II [FICTION]

PART TWO: You tell one...

I started darting over to the gym, using my text book to cover my wetness. When I got there, one of my friends, who happened to come over to my house like every day, came over and said, "May I use your textbook for class?" It happened to be the text book I was holding.

I said "umm ok just return it." I handed it to him and darted to the locker rooms. He followed me. Once I got inside, I looked around and spotted my locker. I opened it up, only to remember that I left my gym clothes at home! "What is going on?" My friend said.

I explained to him the situation, and asked if he had any shorts that I could borrow. "Dangit. I'm sorry dude, I don't have gym today. But I think the fundraiser is still open. I'll go over there for you and pick you up a pair of shorts."

"Aw, thanks dude! You’re a real pal! But, I don't have any money..."

"Neither do I but it is better than nothing! I'll go over and see if I can pay them back tomorrow." He left, leaving me alone in the locker room. I looked at my watch. It was time for my next class!

To be continued...

Storys:

NOTICE: I am not respownsible for anything that you decide to do due to, but not limited to, something I post, or anything ells on getdare. Everything that you do is your choice, and your choice only.

Last edited by bungie1; 12-26-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
Smile
Account Banned

For the non fiction bit, thats just bad luck, although i have to say it would be funny for anyone else watching

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
bungie1
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_james View Post
For the non fiction bit, thats just bad luck, although i have to say it would be funny for anyone else watching
I bet it was The reason I made the second part fiction is becouse the way it realy happened after part 1 ended was so lame that I had to make it fiction.

Storys:

Old 12-27-2008, 08:31 AM   #5
bungie1
Account Banned

Default Chaprter III

Chapter III - ...he tells another

I couldn't believe it! It was time for my next class! I wished with all my might that Harold (my friend) would hurry up. I sat in there for what felt like 10 minutes, and then Harold came back. "Sorry it took so long, here you go," he said. He handed me the shorts. "Thanks," I said.

I started running for my next class. "Why are you late?" asked my teacher, when I walked in. "Ummm, I'll explain after class," I replied. At the end of class, she came up to me and asked again, why I was late. I replied with the explanation of what happened.

"Ohhhh, well, next time don't forget your gym cloths at home!" She stated when I was finished. "Ya, now I will never forget!" I got out of the classroom, and looked around. Everyone was lapping, and it seemed to have something to do with me! I looked down.

I didn't wet my pants again, so I asked Harold what was going on. "Ummm, I kind of had to tell the hall monitor what was going on. I guess he told another, who told another, who told another, etc. Sorry." He said.

CRAP! The whole school would soon know about what happened!

Storys:

Old 12-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #6
ps118jlg1

plz post more this is very good
ps118jlg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:56 AM   #7
chocolate

tell more..its a good story
chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #8
bungie1
Account Banned

Red face Chapter 4: What I thought would never happen to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps118jlg1 View Post
plz post more this is very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
tell more..its a good story
Thanks for the comments guys.

Here is the next chapter. There is going to only be one more after this

Chapter VI - What I thought would never happen to me
Something very similar to this had happened to another kid at my school, and I had a bad feeling about this. I was walking down the hall, when out of nowhere, one of the girls came over and pulled down my pants and boxers! I was naked in front of the entire school!

The girl pushed me down, and took my cloths. She kicked my bare butt hard. It hurt. But I was way more embarrassed. Every kid in the school gathered around me, and I tried to cover my private parts up. I started crying.

A teacher was walking by and luckily noticed. She pushed her way through the crowd, and got my arm. She took me to the principle’s office, where I explained everything that happened. They brought in the girl who pulled my pants down, and she was in school suspended for 2 weeks.

"I am very sorry this happened to you," One of the teachers said. She handed me some shorts, and told me that I had only one more class of the day, and to hurry along.

I could not believe what just happened. I was wondering how my parents would react to hearing this news. The final class I had was history, which always went by fast. I got in about 5 minutes late, but the teacher really didn't seem to care.

I assumed he already knew of the situation. After class I left the school, and found my bus. I got on it, and it started to take me home. I was worried about what was to happen. Could I switch schools? My parents would have to find a job ells were. I was worried.

Storys:

Old 12-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
blaise1

good story keep it up but try to make it a bit bigger please

Last edited by blaise1; 12-28-2008 at 07:32 PM.
blaise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #10
JJST

This is good. First few parts probably do happen to people. Keep it up though!
JJST is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk