Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
bungie1
Account Banned

Default Blackmailed Slave [fiction]

Background Story [prolog]:

My name is John Alan. I am a 14 year old male, who is in the 8th grade. I like video games, reading, and running. But above all, I love logging onto www.getdare.com, and doing dares. I have always worried about getting caught, but I have never thought it would happen. I own an apple laptop, which I take to school, the bus, etc., and it is very nice. I go to a private school in Washington State, and it is very strict. We don't have a uniform.

"Come on John, you’re going to be late for the bus!" my mom shouted upstairs. I got my things and ran down the stairs.
"Bye mom!" I said.
"Bye," she said.

I got on the bus, and went to my usual seat. I pulled out my laptop, and started typing a paper I needed to hand in the next day. I decided, halfway through the trip, to log onto getdare, sense no one ells was in my seat or in viewing position. Right after I logged on, the bus hit a bump. Alicia, a girl from my grade, was finder her seat, and when the bus hit a bump, she lost her balance, and her head landed right on my lap, and she was in full view of my screen

TO BE CONTENUED!
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Pretty good so far. Not sure what to make of it just yet. Keep writing!

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

nice job keep it coming
i like the idea
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #4
bungie1
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Emma.x View Post
Pretty good so far. Not sure what to make of it just yet. Keep writing!
ah so someone likes my writing
ok, here I go!

CHAPTER I

The Planning

I closed my labtop imedietly. Alicia looked at it, then looked at me, then got her head off my lap. "If you don't want everyone at the school to know about what I just saw you are going to do excactly what I say. Come to my house after school. Tell your parents that you are coming over to study," she said. She walked to the back of the bus, my heart pownding.

She didn't even bother asking me if I was going along with it. After school I went to her house, which is only about a block away. She welcomed me in, and gave me a piece of paper. It read:
---------------------
You are to be my slave untill forther notice.
Your rules that you must always fallow
  1. you are to do what I say, without talking back.
  2. you are to wear excactly what I tell you to, when I tell you to.
  3. you are to come over to my house every day after school.
  4. you are to not use the restroom more than once a day
  5. According to everyone ells, we are dating, and you should reflect that when I am around, and when I am not around

if you break these rules, punishment will follow.
---------------------

"now strip," she commanded. I took off my shirt, and pulled down my pants, and pulled down my briefs, exposing my privites. It was humiliating! "Lie on the ground and close your eyes!" she commanded. After about a minute, I felt ice being placed on my balls.

TO BE CONTENUED!
ps please reply!
Old 12-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

its good. it would be nice if there was a little more to each section, without taking away the story in the process.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Short but sweet

I like this story; it's just I would enjoy seeing longer posts. Overall, pretty good writing. I would like to see where this is going.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Well, we wont see for at least one week.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lightbulb An idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabear View Post
Well, we wont see for at least one week.
Too bad; I still wonder what happens!

A suggestion: What if she goes onto getDare too; and he switches it on her (you know, like, becomes her master.) You don't see that too often here!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

I'm very excited for this. Please continue!
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
I hope to see a continuation when Bungie returns *ahem*
I agree. I would also like to see a continuation.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #11
Coyote
getDare Addict

this is the type of story that i enjoy. the only thing would be if the posts were longer
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #12
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

This is the type of story that I don't enjoy. Totally rushed. Totally unbelieveable. Not realistic at all. You just ruined a story which had potential. Good job :P

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

hmmm. a listtle rushed, but it is ok for the starting of the story!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:24 PM   #14
bungie1
Account Banned

Default chapters 2-5

Chapter 2:
The Punishment

It was extremely cold. “What the heck are you doing?” I questioned, without thinking of the consequences. I then felt my balls being kicked. I screamed out in pain. “AHHHH!!!” It was extremely painful, like being punched time after time in the balls, but I know that she only kicked me once.

“I warned you that you cannot talk back when I have you do something. You will be punished for this,” she said. “Put on your briefs!” Scrambling, I searched, and found my briefs. I put them on. I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen…
My master went to the kitchen, and came back with butter, jelly, and wept cream. She grabbed the front of my underwear, and squirted most of the wept cream down it. She then put the rest of the wept cream, the butter, and the jelly in the back of my briefs. It felt disgusting! “Follow me,” she said. She led me to a restroom, with a shower.

“Get in the shower!” she yelled. I obeyed. “Get on the ladder,” she said, and I soon noticed the ladder. I got on it, and she reached up, hooked my underwear onto the shower head, and pulled the ladder out from under me, giving me a hanging, messy wedgie. “The pain doesn’t stop there” she explained. She turned the shower on the coldest setting there was.

“I hope that you have a fun time in here, I will be in the living room. Come when your briefs rip.” She explained. I was left there, in the shower. It was freezing from the water, but yet painful from the wedgie. It was also very awkward seeing as jelly and butter was being slammed up by butt!

I remained in that situation or about 30 minutes, and then my underwear ripped. I grabbed the refinance of my underwear, and ran downstairs to see what was in store for me next. “Ahh, I see your briefs finally ripped,” she said. “You are to now free to leave, but I do have something for you. I expect that you will do everything that is on this list tomorrow.” She handed me a piece of paper. It read

You are expected to complete the following tomorrow:
1. You are to wear the following outfit tomorrow: normal T-Shirt, shorts, and no briefs.
2. You are to “accidently” walk into the girl’s restroom that is next to Mr. Barbizon’s classroom between 1st and 2nd period. Be sure to walk all the way In and be surprised to find girls.
3. You are to sit with me at lunch, and act like my boyfriend.
4. When you change for gym, you are to change in the family rest room, with the door unlocked. Let’s just say I know some girls who like to change in there sense the locker room gets crowded.
You are to do each of these tasks and come to my house after school.

“Here are your cloths,” my master said as she handed me my cloths. I got dressed, without briefs on, and headed home.
I had a bad feeling about the next day.

Chapter 3:
School’s Day of Torture

I got off the bus. I was wearing no briefs, as instructed. The first thing I was to do was to go into the girl’s restroom accidently. I got into school, got my books for History, and headed there. Mr. Barbizon teacher the class, so I would not be too far away from the place I would have to be after the period was finished.

When the period was over, I walked right next to the restrooms, and looked away. I then went in without looking at the door (to make it look more like an accident). I was surprised to see that there were many girls in the restroom at the time. My master was one of them. She took a picture of my, “aiming” to take a picture of one of her friends.

I ran out immediately. ‘1 down, 2 to go,’ I thought. I was now going to have to survive until lunch, where I would have to act like my master boy friend. I got my food and sat next to her. “How ya doin sweetie?” I asked her.
“Great,” she said. She gave me a kiss on the lips, briefly. I had never kissed a girl before, so my mind started racing with joy! We started talking with the people around us. She kissed me about 3 times threw it. By the end, I thought that I would give the kiss goodbye, to make it look more believable. ‘That was the best 30 minutes of my life!’ I kept thinking. I then remembered that I had gym next.

I got my cloths, and went to the family restroom. Hurried to get changed so no one would see me. Just when I took off my pants (leaving me naked), The door opened, and three girls walked in. All three noticed me at once. I tried to cover myself. “I am so sorry, we will leave you be!” they said very quickly, then left.

I put my gym clothes on, and went to the gym. When I changed out of my gym cloths, no one saw me, thank goodness. I was free for the rest of the day! I was embarrassed from everything that happened, but felt it was about to get worse. After school, I went to my master’s house. She welcomed me in.

Chapter 4:

You are now a girl!

I walked in. “Strip down to nothing, and put these panties and bra on,” My mistress said. I put them on. I felt so ridiculous, wearing girl’s underwear. My mistress came back with a step stool. I did not even notice she left. “Stand still,” she demanded.

She put the step stool behind me, and climbed on it. I felt a huge wedgie happening. It was painful. She then undid my bra, and reconnected it through the leg holes. This created a constant wedgie. Put the rest of you cloths on, you are to contenue your life in this situation, and not until Friday (today was Tuesday) shall you take it off, not even to shower!” My mistress aid. “I will be back,” she said. I did as was told, and she came back with a soc. “This is my brother’s soc that he wears to his basketball games. Open wide!” she said.

Nervous, I opened my mouth, and closed my eyes. The soc tasted disgusting! She taped my mouth shut so I would not be able to spit it out. “Now follow me into the living room, once there, you are to bow down to me while I watch TV. When my show is over, I will remove your soc.” She said. I followed her, and did as was told.

After her show was over, she removed the soc from my mouth. “I think that I have caused you enough trouble today, I think I will let you go. See you later. OH, and for being so good today, you have nothing to do at school tomorrow,” my mistress said, and she gave me a kiss goodbye.
I walked home, thinking about the day to come tomorrow.

Chapter 5:
The way you cheat on a girl

I walked into the school, and spotted my crush. Her name was Elizabeth. She was beautiful. I really wanted to ask her out, but I didn’t want to get in trouble with my mistress. After debating it, I concluded it would be a good idea to ask her out. “Hey, Elizabeth, you have a sec?”
“Ya, what’s up?”she replied.

“Well, uh, I was wondering if you, maybe, wanted to go out with me?” I said, foolishly. I thought that that was the worst way to ask a girl out! I was lucky with her response.
“Ummm, sure, why not? When and where?” she answered.
“How about my house after school?” I said. At the time I completely forgot about my mistress, and with her yes, it was set in motion. After school, I walked her back to my house. We sat on the front lawn, and talked a bit. I started to get a little romantic, and we kissed. French kissed.
At this time, my mistress was walking to us, searching for me! I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOT! ****!!!!!!!!
“Ummm, what are you doing?” my mistress said.
“oh, crap…” I replied.
“Don’t ‘oh crap’ me! I am your mistress!” she said.
“say what?” my date said.
“OK, I found your date on a site by the name of ‘get dare’, and I told him, that if he did not want his secret o be reavieled, he was to do anything, and everything I tell him to do.”
“ummm, what is such the big deal about going online to get dare? I go to that site like every day!” My date said.
“ummm, well, Elizabeth, if our school found out that we went to that site, we would be expelled. I think you made the wronge choice tell us you go online to get dare…” I said.
“That is right! If you don’t want the entire school to know you go online to that site, you will join current slave, and do everything I say! Is that understood?” My mistress said.
“Ohhhh, crap…” she said.
“I take that as a yes! Both of you, come, follow me! NOW!” our mistress said.
I did not like the way this was going!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question

Just one question: Why would anyone, of legal age, be expelled for visiting a site like this in their free time? Are they some sort of purist school? This probably would not happen.

P.S. Great story so far!

Last edited by Officelover; 12-20-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: To add a well-deserved compliment
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Officelover for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk