Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst
Pencil Person Above Line Punishment / WriteForMe

In this thread, the person below sets a writing task for the person above. I recommend using http://linepunishment.com/ or http://www.writeforme.org but you could equally set the task without using them. If the first user says their WriteForMe account then the person below can check that they completed their task.

When you get a task you should send a report by PM to the task-setter with the time the task took, and a photo of the writing if you hand-wrote it. If you fail to do so for a whole week, I think the task-setter should send a punishment along. They should also feel free to give the other person a small punishment for taking unnecessarily long on the task. Keep all punishments in-line with peoples' limits, of course!

When setting tasks, I recommend tasks that are no longer than about 40 lines if using the writeforme feature that adds lines when mistakes are made, 200 if not. If people ask for long tasks though, I think you should oblige!

If you create a writeforme task, post the link when you set the task! If you use linepunishment.com, post the access code.

As a personal preference, I'd rather we keep the "<username> is my master/goddess/etc"-type tasks to a minimum. Perhaps try to make them relevant to peoples' likes instead? If you want to receive a master/goddess worship task like that though you could just say in your post :-)

Hope everyone enjoys—or doesn't, I guess—doing their lines!

My WriteForMe username is revealingcyst but I will accept linepunishment codes as well.

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares

Last edited by revealingcyst; 12-29-2013 at 12:43 PM.
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, writeforme, writing lines