Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2023, 05:05 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Eye 33F BBW needs video dares to make me a webslut

Suggest a dare for a video that's less than 30 seconds either here or on kik. If it is within my limits and abilities I'll add it to a list here. I will choose five and make a poll to decide which video I will film and post on motherless.com permanently.

If I get more than 20 suggestions before I go to bed tonight (one from each user) then I will film and post the top TWO voted suggestions on the poll on motherless.com permanently.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 05:34 PM   #2
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I know you've posted videos before, I've always enjoyed your material, but have you posted anything permanently before or is this a first?
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 05:36 PM   #3
RosieNipples

Thank you ☺️ I have posted a couple permanently but I haven't shared the links on GD.

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)

Last edited by RosieNipples; 11-26-2023 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-26-2023, 06:48 PM   #4
RosieNipples

Here are the first three video dares on the list:

1. Strip naked in your car on video
2. Put 3 non-sex toy objects in your cunt on video. Close up. Each object completely in and out 3 times.
3. Use your favorite vibrating dildo for 30 seconds on video - completely naked and make your tits bounce as you fuck yourself hard

The following user says Thank You to RosieNipples for this post:
Old 11-26-2023, 11:46 PM   #5
Caya
getDare Devil

If your eilling to push yourself a bit.
Do a video wher you go with a dildo from in your pussy ro in your mouth. Jes that would require to Show a bit of your face wixh is a Limit of yours and if you dont like it i will axept it.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:24 AM   #6
MrJB
Distinguished Member

How about a video of you masturbating whilst describing (one of) your most depraved fantasies?

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 08:10 AM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

This might be approaching a limit, I'd enjoy seeing you flashing in your car.

Passing a few truckers on the highway topless or nude?
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 04:37 PM   #8
RosieNipples

Caya: that's fine, I'll add it to the list!

MrJB: Added to the list!

Tzzzr: flashing/or driving topless is fine but I'd want to be driving/parked somewhere secluded. And I don't accept flashing dares that are like "x people see you" since trying to be seen is a limit.

Old 11-27-2023, 06:17 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Cover yourself head to toe in massage or cooking oil...then try to get an orgasm without using your hands.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 02:53 AM   #10
Tiny Rebel

Here is my suggestion for a short and easy video. Rub some ice cubes on your nipples untill thay get cold and hard.
Tiny Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 06:39 AM   #11
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Tzzzr: flashing/or driving topless is fine but I'd want to be driving/parked somewhere secluded. And I don't accept flashing dares that are like "x people see you" since trying to be seen is a limit.
Understood, let's modify it to be removing your top in your car in a secluded area while parked.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 02:09 PM   #12
RosieNipples

Great! I've added all the dares to my list. I will pick five and create a poll to find out which one I will film and post on Motherless.com permanently.

1. Strip naked in your car on video.
2. Put 3 non-sex toy objects in your cunt on video. Close up. Each object completely in and out 3 times.
3. Use your favorite vibrating dildo for 30 seconds on video - completely naked and make your tits bounce as you fuck yourself hard
4. Go somewhere in a skirt with no panties and insert something into your pussy (your choice) and walk around.
5. Do a video where you go with a dildo from in your pussy to in your mouth.
6. A video of you masturbating whilst describing (one of) your most depraved fantasies.
7. Read a book while masturbating to orgasm
8. Cover yourself head to toe in massage or cooking oil...then try to get an orgasm without using your hands.
9. Rub some ice cubes on your nipples untill thay get cold and hard.
10. Remove your top in your car in a secluded area while parked.
11. Strip naked in your car before filming. Hold your tits to the closest window for 15 seconds, playing with them then put your ass and pussy up to the window for the rest of the time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk