Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-15-2015, 12:02 PM   #181
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I've just did this and it was great. Before that I edged once. I knew it will make me more sensitive, and I like challenges. After that I slid my remote controlled vibe into my panties, put on tight jeans end set timer for 10 minutes. Since I'm very sensitive on my clit I managed to hold my orgasm only for like 2, maybe 3 minutes. Cumming made me even more sensitive, so next orgasms were much faster. Befor the timer went off i came 5 times. It was great experience and I'll do this again soon.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #182
heatherl
Baby Member

I enjoyed the challenge, so I edged beforehand with my vibrator, then I put a vibrating cock ring on my 8in dildo and slid it into my pussy, pulled my panties and jeans up and laid down....I came within 2 minutes and could feel my pussy pulsating uncontrollably around my dildo for 3 more min.

Nice challenge.
heatherl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:42 AM   #183
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Anyone else brave enough to give this one a try?
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #184
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

It's been a while since anyone was brave enough to give this one a try....any new takers?
Old 03-21-2016, 11:12 PM   #185
phoebe2009

Im always down for a challenge lol my biggest challenge is when using my battery operated toothbrush sometimes it "hooks" underneath the hood of my clit which causes me intense pleasure that usually without some incentive, i will quickly stop it. lol any ideas on how to work through that?
phoebe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 02:45 PM   #186
tiger_lily

oh god this was infuriating. my jeans were not quite tight enough for the vibrations to send me over the edge so for 10 minutes i was teetering on the edge of an orgasm. im soaking now

PM DARES
tiger_lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:38 AM   #187
emma:)

did this the other day- lasted about 3/4 minutes before i had an orgasm. im quite sensitive so for the remaining time it was torture but pleasure. i came 4 times in total, and ended up soaked.
emma:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:00 PM   #188
CautiousAdventurer

I will do this but I can't at the moment. I do have a question about it, if I orgasm how long do I have to leave it there for, or is it just there for eternity XD
No videos or pics
Toys: rabbit vibrator, love eggx2, rabbit and g-spot vibrator, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, blindfold, collar, ropex5, under bed wrist and ankle restraints, body harness with thigh and wrist restraints, spreader bar, duct tape
CautiousAdventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:04 PM   #189
Genevra

Attempting this dare right... Now. 10 minutes seems like a long time. I so need release, but I will try to fight it.

Limits: pictures/video, scat, pee, incest, family, illegal, animals.

Toys: 3-egg vibe, ribbed glass dildo, rabbit vibe, set of cuff and ankle restraints with straps, candles. Also more than willing to use home and office supplies as instructed.
Genevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 08:04 PM   #190
2Creative8

So I did this, it was very easy, lasted all 10 minutes and didn't orgasm once. But, again I use my vibrator all the time. So, I decided to make a challange. I rubbed my clit with a tooth brush for 5 minutes and then I put toothpaste on my clit and in my vagina. Wow! I only lasted six minutes before cumming. If I wasn't allowed to do this feel free to give me a punishment.

Likes: vagina torture, clit torture, nipple torture, wax, flogging, fisting, edging, blindfolds, toys, bondage, clothes pins, anything painful ;}, edging,

Dislikes: anal
2Creative8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #191

OMG sounds fun.
Kik me: controlallofme
11271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:59 PM   #192
Genevra

I didn't post at the time because I came in about 4 minutes. Kept the vibe in place for the remainder to remind me what a bad sub I was.

Maybe I'll try it again tonight.

Toys: 3-egg vibe, ribbed glass dildo, rabbit vibe, set of cuff and ankle restraints with straps, candles. Also more than willing to use home and office supplies as instructed.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:24 PM   #193
Genevra

Egg vibe in panties, on high. Damn it's hard to resist submission to my desire to cum. The waves are rushing through me, I'm starting to pant, my nipples are getting rock hard. I'm starting to shake a bit on the bed. Moaning a bit now. Thinking of being tied up while a Master or Mistress watches over me, delighting in my torture. Mmmmmm... Moaning and thrusting harder now. Want to cum so much but trying to resist. I can't let my masters down. I must remain strong. Im soooo sensitive. Trying so hard not to push over the edge. Arching my back as I fight the ultimate urge. Ankles crossed as the vibe pushes up inside and against me. Writhing against it as I fight it. Oh, please, I need to cum. I need release. I want to look at the timer as I try and ignore this shaking, shuddering, building momentum. My body is so on edge. My hips thrusting up and down. Ooooo... I don't know how much longer I can last. I'm pinching my nipples and licking my lips and grinding against this egg. All for the entertainment of my unseen master. I can't wait for my moment. I need to be owned and claimed. I need to.... AAHHHH!

The timer buzzed and I came SO HARD. Twice. Still writhing with aftershocks.

The following user says Thank You to Genevra for this post:
Old 06-26-2016, 03:06 PM   #194
AchingClit

Very hard to not get there for the full ten mins. But was possible. I think, actually think that I was trying not to was enough of a distraction to stop me.
I'd say, more of an effect is that, being on denial anyway, I'm left not getting to get there after doing it either.
Is quite frustrating to be so intensely stimulated, and left.
AchingClit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:08 AM   #195
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Creative8 View Post
So I did this, it was very easy, lasted all 10 minutes and didn't orgasm once. But, again I use my vibrator all the time. So, I decided to make a challange. I rubbed my clit with a tooth brush for 5 minutes and then I put toothpaste on my clit and in my vagina. Wow! I only lasted six minutes before cumming. If I wasn't allowed to do this feel free to give me a punishment.
Excellent job coming up with a variation on the challenge!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, masturbation, orgasm, timer, vibrator