Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-22-2018, 01:37 PM   #1
TwistedPrincess

Default Person Above: Predicament Dare

This is a Person Above thread for dares involving predicaments.

Examples of these kinds of dares might be "bring a dress to a public trail, put it on, and cut up your other clothes" or "drink 2 liters of water and don't remove your underwear for 4 hours" or "stand on something tall, tie the back of your underwear to a tree branch, and handcuff yourself, so that you must jump down to get the key" or "lock on heels in the morning but first hide the key in public within walking distance of your house, this way you must either walk out in the daylight or keep them locked on til the sun goes down".

This thread should contain any dares like the above examples, preferably even more creative than the above examples. Dares that force someone to make difficult decisions are always fun, as are dares that force someone to endure something or face a natural punishment.

Let the predicament dares commence! I guess I'm up first...
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #2
EnigmaticBunni

Wait an hour while drinking lots of water. Then Pee as much as you can into a jug, glass or other container. You will then put on a diaper, drink a big glass of water and keep the diaper on till you wet it. You May NOT drink anything but your pee until you wet your diaper. But if you wet your diaper before all the pee is gone then you must drink nothing but pee for the next 24 hours.

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:49 AM   #3
TwistedPrincess

Well since I want to keep this thread going, I guess I'll give you a dare. I'll give you a dare with a similar theme to the one you gave me...

Drink 2.5 liters then tie yourself in the middle of a room somewhere, maybe with a collar or something just so you can't go much of anywhere for an hour. You're also going to tie your balls up, and tie them to a large jug of some sort that you can pee into (tied so that the weight pulls down the center of them and tries to separate them hehe). Now I could leave the dare at that, but you deserve some choices. Get a long tube of some sort that you can use as a straw and put one end in your mouth, the other in the jug. Now you can pee in that jug and have your balls get pulled on painfully, but you can reduce the pressure by drinking some if you wish. If possible, tie or cuff your hands away from anywhere you might be able to hold the jug up. Have fun!
TwistedPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TwistedPrincess for this post:
Old 09-23-2018, 05:46 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Tie your balls together in a way that balls sack alone can drag something heavy over the floor. Run a rope/chain from your sack to something heavy *. The rope/chain has to be long enough so the weight will be dragged over the ground behind you (e.g. 2 metres long). You will create yourself a route/parkour to drag the weight with your balls sack all the way to the finish. To force yourself to finish the parkour, place the key to your handcuffs (and optionally your ankle cuffs) at the end of the parkour.

After preparing the parkour and placing the keys at the finish, duct tape both your hands the best you can so you won't be able to use your fingers. Put several socks over your hands and cuff them in front of you. Start the parkour and at the end, use the keys (with your mouth) to unlock yourself. Optionally, put the keys in something messy or filthy like a bowl of urine, faeces, messy food, etc.

* If the parkour involves lifting the weight from the ground (stairs), opt for something you can actually lift from the ground. Otherwise, choose a heavy weight that you can barely drag over the ground.

Edit: if possible, wear a collar so you're able to put the handcuff's chain through the collar so you won't be able to use your (almost rendered useless) hands to lift the weight.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 09-23-2018 at 10:39 AM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 09-23-2018, 07:08 AM   #5
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

for this dare you will need,
- clothes you are comfortable crossdressing in
- handcuffs or other lockable method and the key
- a bowl full or a gross substance such as cold oatmeal
- your house key

for this dare you will be fully cross-dressed in you back garden, you should have your house key on you but leave your handcuff keys inside in a safe location. bring out your bowl of oatmeal [or substitute] and drop your house keys inside. then lock your wrists in your handcuffs [bonus if your ankles are tied too]. then after a lap around your garden grab your house key [again bonus for using your mouth to grab the key rather then your hands]. once you grab your key enter your house via the front entrance were you can unlock your handcuffs and clean up

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to churroboy101 for this post:
Old 09-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #6
jasmine-

Default predicament

put on some open top flats and glue a candle onto them. you will then light them and be a candle holder if you move, likelyhood is you'll ruin your shoes, or spill wax onto yourself.

id love something crossdressing / involving diapers (humilation/messing them) if i may

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:35 AM   #7
SubbyFoxboi

I want you to diaper up and make sure to tape the sides extra tight. You're gonna shove 10 marshmallows up your butt, and tie yourself up so that your wrists and ankles are well restrained, and so that you can't escape your bed. Your mission is to get yourself free so that you can let your bowels into the toilet before you mess. Don't make the restraints too easy, and good luck. ;3
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:29 AM   #8
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

okay.
You need two locks and two chains for this.
Freeze one of the keys for the first lock in a bottle of water.
This is your backup key.
Then place the second key for that lock a 30 minute walk away from your home.
Put the keys for your second lock a 20 minute walk away from your home, on the same track.
Start the dare by inserting an enema, should be reasonably big so that you have trouble holding it 30 minutes.
Then diaper up and lock the diaper in place with the first lock.
It should be around 50 minutes before sunrise now
Put on pants above them and go out and after a 5 minute walk, drop your pants on the street and lock your feet together with the second lock.
You can’t pull you pants up now.
You have to get the key 20 min away.
Then you have to make a decision, do you wanna get the second key and risk being out with only a diaper when the sun rises or go back home and be stuck in your diaper till the ice melts.
You mustn’t start melting it before you’ve messed your nappy.
Have fun
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:20 AM   #9
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Put in your tail plug then put on a diaper, this is all you are allowed to wear, gag yourself and handcuff your or tie your hands behind your back. take take escape methods, this can be the keys, scissors, etc. freeze the first one in a jug of water, the second one place in your front yard. Now you have the choice to either wait for the ice to melt or go outside to get the key and risk being seen

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:18 PM   #10
jasmine-

Default predicament

you are going to put your heels in the toilet, (balence them so that they arn't touching the water...). this should encourage you to not use the toilet ... you are going to eat and use the toilet as normal the day before. you're then going to set a timer for 10 minutes when you feel like you need to go to the toilet whilst you sit on the toilet for that full 10 minutes, declothed... if you pee or poop. thats goodbye to your heels.

could i have a predicament for crossdressing in minor public -- forest/trailwalks etc

Old 09-24-2018, 01:12 PM   #11
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm a minor one? Okays!

Dress in normal clothes and a diaper underneath. Start this dare when you’re already full of pee you will bring 10 bottles of water as well as give girly items to wear (a skirt, bra, panties, top and flats) the result of this whole thing will either have you in full girl attire or bursting to pee your diapers or both (If you’re lucky hehe)

For every 50 steps (one foot, second foot equals step) you will either choose to put on a girly piece of clothing (swapping it with your current one) or drink two bottles of water. Oh and you better hold your pee! Continue this 50 steps/choice for 250 steps (all the water will be gone or the clothes will all be one or mixed)

If you make it to the end while holding pee, then yay! Change back into normal clothes and run to the potty. If you didn’t make it then you will sleeping in the wet diaper and all the girl clothes from this dare.

Ive done quite a lot but nothin beats thick ass diapers, crossfressing and public bondage

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987

Last edited by tbrmgfh; 09-24-2018 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:34 PM   #12
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Start with a full bladder and take a walk wearing panties, bring a diaper with you aswell as you may be needing them. When you desperately need to per then make the decision of putting on your diaper or wear the panties.

If you wear the panties then you must empty you bladder where you are and then walk home but if you decide to diaper up you must go to a baby changing room and change then drink another bottle of water before emptying. Forgot to mention that you must be showing your diaper when your emptying your bladder so you trousers must be around your ankles

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:57 PM   #13
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Go to a barely visited public restroom in your boring cheap male clothes and bring a sissy skirt, a girly shirt, panties, heels and stockings with you.
Once you’re in a stall put on your girly clothes and wait till you hear someone outside.
That’s the moment when you push your male pants in the stall on the left side and the rest to the right side.
Now you’re trapped.
Wait till the person leaves and try to recover your clothes but choose wisely, if you go into one stall you must put on the clothes in it before you may go to the other one.
Have fun and play safe!

If that’s too much for you, then only shove all your male clothes into the stall to your right instead of separating them, get in there once the person is gone and put them on on top of your nice girly outfit.
Go to another public restroom before we’re you can change back, you must have a wedgie for the duration of that walk.

Last edited by NoWayOut; 09-24-2018 at 02:09 PM.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:06 PM   #14
EnigmaticBunni

Put a diaper on under your clothes, and pack another one and go to a mall. You are going to drink pop until you need to pee. Then you have the choice of changing at the mall, or wearing the wet diaper home. But you MUST wear A diaper until you get home. And you are to continue drinking pop on your way home no matter which diaper you are wearing.

ALSO I started a new thread for people to write about their experiences on this thread..
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...70#post3437270

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:12 PM   #15
jasmine-

Default predicament

you will put on a pair of nice knickers... nice and tight. simply go to the shopping centre and go to the toilet. You must leave with a vibrator in your knickers and go eat 2 large meals, finishing both and their drinks before leaving the car park (eat both in the car if you want).

i loved the last one i had and cant wait to go out and do it. could i have a predicament for crossdressing in minor public -- forest/trailwalks etc.

Last edited by jasmine-; 09-26-2018 at 12:18 PM.
The following user says Thank You to jasmine- for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, challenge, person above, predicament, predicament bondage