Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2021, 01:26 PM   #11
obedientsphsub

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?No actually
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?Yes, I was walking home from a bar, and couldn't hold it.
It just came out

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?No
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?Yes, I walked in on them fucking while growing up, but didn't know what it was.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?Yes, while moving in college, my mom found my collection of panties.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?No
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?No
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?No
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?Yes, see above
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?Yes, growing up in school
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? Yes, I gambled with a fart and lost, badly
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?All the time
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?Declined yes, walk of shame, no
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?Not all the way down
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?I confessed my feelings for someone in a drunken voice mail.
They were not reciprocated

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?No, but I don't talk about people behind their back much
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?No
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?Yes, I'm into SPH, and sent a pic of my small dick to a accidental random on snapchat. Luckily it wasn't someone I actually know
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?Oh yes
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?N/A
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?Collection of panties or sex toys
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?More than Im comfortable with, doesn't take much to find them
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?No
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?More than a few times, but more often than not that can be humanizing
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?Not really
25. Have you ever been in jail?No
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?Haha, yeah
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?WHO BRUSHES THEIR TEETH NAKED?
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?No
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?No
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?my 8th grade science teacher, still ddo
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Who hasn't? But my first was Lydia from Beetlejuice
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?No
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?Yes, but that happens
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?First date, no. But I've been denied a kiss. Which was weird because we'd already kissed?
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?No
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?Yes, but that happens all the time
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?No, I bathe in the blood of virgins each night
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?I have, but I usually keep it trim
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?I'm sure I have, but no lasting memories
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?Again, these things happen

Limits: Public, blood, scat, permanent, face-pics

kik: obedientsphsub

Always happy to chat with new people
obedientsphsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk