Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2022, 12:39 AM   #1
maria0114

Rainbow 19F bored college student

hello getdare, I'm really curious and finally got the courage to post
I am looking to explore new things, recently I've been loving hypnosis and edging but I'd love to try clothing control too. I'd love to have some tasks to do in my room (still living with parents) or some clothing control for going out in public.
Likes: clothing control * orgasm control/edging/denial * hypnosis * tickling * soft bondage
Curious: crossdressing * sensory deprivation * bodywriting * verbal or other humiliation * mild pain * breathplay
Limits: bodily fluids * personal information * family/friends/people * permanent things other than piercings * name calling
maria0114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 01:50 AM   #2
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome and well done for putting up the courage to post. Hopefully you won't regret it..!

== Shrinking skirts

For a whole week you will not wear panties, and every day you'll wear a shorter skirt or dress than the previous day. Socks or stockings are permitted for warmth:
- thick material socks must end below the hem of your skirt
- see through or fishnet material (e.g. stockings) may go further up your leg
- however, no material may directly cover your pussy (no full pairs of tights)

Day 1: Any skirt or dress is permitted
Day 2 to 6: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Day 7: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted

If you run out of shorter skirts (recommend measuring them to plan ahead), you'll need to either source new ones or take up the hem of an existing one.

For extra fun you may not cross your legs during the week. If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs (at least 2 fists should be able to fit between your outer thigh, count to 100 in your head before you can close them).

Every time you break a rule you, including crossing your legs or failing to open your legs as separate offences, you must give yourself 10 hard spanks at home and take a punishment from below:

The following punishments can be selected once:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- Wear a white button up top for the rest of the dare
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your roon

The following punishments may be repeated:
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Make your boyfriend cum on you. No washing for 24 hours
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. If they want to go further don't stop them
- Undo your button up to where your bra would normally sit for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out
- Edge in a public place
- No peeing in a conventional toilet for 24 hours
- Ask your boyfriend to give you 20 over the knee spanks. You could or could not tell him why

These rules apply 24/7, e.g. from midnight Sunday to midnight Sunday.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-06-2022 at 02:36 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 12:13 PM   #3
Enlil

As you're new here and, well, rather young, perhaps you'd like some easy dares to help you explore your kinks. I see that you're curious about bodywriting and verbal humiliation, so here's a nice, mild one involving both: for a week, you have to have a word "slut" written on your body. When it washes off, you have to write it again. It can be as small as you want and you can write it anywhere you want, in a place nobody will see, but you will know that it is here And I am curious how it will make you feel, so I'll appreciate you sharing your feelings here afterwards.

I don't know whether you have a SO, or do hookups, or anything that would allow anybody else to see it. So if you plan any, erm, situations where clothing is optional, we can negotiate to reduce the duration of the dare.
Old 02-05-2022, 03:22 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

When inside any building you should be barefoot as much as possible. Maybe try it for a day and report on it, or if it is fun and easy do it for a week.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:30 PM   #5
maria0114

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Welcome and well done for putting up the courage to post. Hopefully you won't regret it..!

== Shrinking skirts

For a whole week you will not wear panties, and every day you'll wear a shorter skirt or dress than the previous day. No panties of course - socks are permitted for warmth only - bare leg must be visible below the skirt when you're standing straight.

Day 1: Any skirt or dress is permitted
Day 2 to 6: Skirt or dress must end above the knee, and be shorter than the previous day
Day 7: Only your shortest skirt or dress is permitted

If you run out of shorter skirts (recommend measuring them to plan ahead), you'll need to either source new ones or take up the hem of an existing one.

For extra fun you may not cross your legs during the week. If you catch yourself crossing your legs you must immediately uncross them and open your legs for 5 minutes.

Every time you break a rule you, including crossing your legs or failing to open your legs as separate offences, you must give yourself 10 hard spanks at home and take a punishment from below:
- No bra for the rest of the dare
- White button up top for the rest of the dare
- Undo your button up to where your bra would normally sit
- Tell someone that you're not wearing panties and offer them to check. If they want to go further don't stop them
- Anonymously post a picture of your nipple online
- Get fully naked before you are allowed to use the toilet for the rest of the dare
- Wear nipple clamps or clothespins for at least half an hour each day, including 10 minutes outside your roon
- Extend the dare another 2 days with even shorter skirts
- Make your boyfriend cum on you. No washing for 24 hours
- Piss on a pair of your panties until they are soaked, stuff them in your mouth and suck your piss out

These rules apply 24/7, e.g. from midnight Sunday to midnight Sunday.
Thank you so much, this is a great dare and one I've thought about doing but never ever did it. I have lots of skirts and dresses I've been wanting to wear more often. I usually wear panties and shorts under a skirt...pretty nervous to do this one but that makes me excited
One thing I wanted to ask, would wearing see-through/fishnet tights be allowed? Thank you again for the dare!
Likes: clothing control * orgasm control/edging/denial * hypnosis * tickling * soft bondage
Curious: crossdressing * sensory deprivation * bodywriting * verbal or other humiliation * mild pain * breathplay
Limits: bodily fluids * personal information * family/friends/people * permanent things other than piercings * name calling
The following user says Thank You to maria0114 for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 04:47 PM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria0114 View Post
Thank you so much, this is a great dare and one I've thought about doing but never ever did it. I have lots of skirts and dresses I've been wanting to wear more often. I usually wear panties and shorts under a skirt...pretty nervous to do this one but that makes me excited
One thing I wanted to ask, would wearing see-through/fishnet tights be allowed? Thank you again for the dare!
So glad you like the dare, looking forward to you performing it and letting us know on your progress. The dare requires that there will be no fabric covering your pussy, so fishnet stockings would be acceptable but fishnet tights would not.
Old 02-05-2022, 06:18 PM   #7
maria0114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
As you're new here and, well, rather young, perhaps you'd like some easy dares to help you explore your kinks. I see that you're curious about bodywriting and verbal humiliation, so here's a nice, mild one involving both: for a week, you have to have a word "slut" written on your body. When it washes off, you have to write it again. It can be as small as you want and you can write it anywhere you want, in a place nobody will see, but you will know that it is here And I am curious how it will make you feel, so I'll appreciate you sharing your feelings here afterwards.

I don't know whether you have a SO, or do hookups, or anything that would allow anybody else to see it. So if you plan any, erm, situations where clothing is optional, we can negotiate to reduce the duration of the dare.
I got a PM task to write on my feet, so I will write the word "slut" on my feet at least one time.
I have a boyfriend so I don't do hookups but we are open sexually with each other so he might see it even if its hidden.
The following user says Thank You to maria0114 for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 06:20 PM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

You are only allowed to pee on the hour, unless it is for another dare. If you are peeing and it goes to 1 minute past the hour, you must hold it till next time

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 02:40 AM   #9
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I have edited my original dare to clarify rules, reduce the leg opening time requirement for crossing your legs (5 minutes was a bit long, 100 seconds may still feel like an eternity and counting is fun), and to add a few more punishment options. Hope yoy enjoy
Old 02-06-2022, 07:17 AM   #10
Enlil

Quote:
I got a PM task to write on my feet, so I will write the word "slut" on my feet at least one time.
I have a boyfriend so I don't do hookups but we are open sexually with each other so he might see it even if its hidden.
I'm glad you'll do this. Have another, a little bit similar one, but in the "light bondage" line:

Choose a day you spend mostly outside your home, when you have classes or such. In the morning, tie yourself a cross chest rope harness. There's a lot of tutorials on the internet how to do it, you can choose any type you like. Hid it under clothes and go on with your day.
Old 02-06-2022, 08:18 AM   #11
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Both these can be done any time of day:

))) charity thrill (((

Pack 6 bags:
bag A) boots and underwear
bag B) panties, jeans and flipflops
bag C) shoes, skirt, bra and deep-cut top
bag D) running shoes and bikini
bag E) beach towel (and flipflops if you have another set)
bag F) teddy bear

All bags should have similar size and weight.
If not, add some rice (weight) or paper wads (volume).
Tie all bags close, then shuffle them around (might have to do blindfolded).
Line them up 1 to 6, then roll a dice to pick one.
Pack another bag with normal clothes. (do not open up any of the other bags yet)

Wear disposable clothes to a clothes donation box.
Bring along both bags.
Hide the bag with normal clothes at least a mile from the box. (might be wise to lock it to a tree or post)
Get to the donation box and donate anything you're wearing before opening up the diced bag.
Dress up with anything you find inside, and get to your back-up clothes before heading home again.
Hope you rolled a decent bag

))) dropping fun (((

No idea if you like having your boyfriend involved or wetter he drives a car,
But here's a variation on the above:

Wear normal clothes,
No back-up clothes nor disposable clothes needed.
Boyfriend gets to pick a bag (without knowing contents) and takes you for a ride.
Along the way you are to pick a finish point.
Once passed by, you can start stripping off all of your clothes,
One by one and only when car is moving.
When done, boyfriend will pull over and toss out the bag and yourself.
(plan ahead, so there's less chance you get exposed )
He will then return the car to finish, while you do too on foot.

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk