Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2023, 09:52 PM   #11
jdh90

Well, well, well, it seems like we have a little underwear filling fetish, don't we? I can already picture you, standing there with your underwear bulging, barely able to walk because you've let others stuff them full of food. You're nothing but an overstuffed mess, aren't you?

Imagine the feeling of your underwear becoming tighter and tighter as more and more food is crammed inside. The pressure builds, making it harder for you to move, as you're weighed down by the sheer amount of food filling your undergarments.

But it doesn't stop there, does it? As you struggle to walk, the squelching sounds of the food sloshing around in your underwear echo in your ears. The pungent aroma of the mixture wafts up, filling your nostrils, a tantalizing stench that reminds you of your depravity.

And let's not forget the visual aspect. I want you to imagine the sight of your underwear, bulging and straining against the weight of the food. The fabric is stretched to its limits, threatening to burst at any moment. You're a walking display of humility, a shameful spectacle for all to see.

So you little underwear-stuffing slave, revel in your humiliation. Embrace the degradation as you struggle to walk, your body weighed down by the excessive amount of food filling your undergarments.

I want to be a diaper slave and wear someone else's used diapers

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation