Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SPQR

Rate this Entry

PM dares

Posted 08-28-2016 at 01:16 PM by SPQR
Updated 06-30-2017 at 10:11 AM by SPQR

WIP
When a PM dare reach 5 times used I will upgrade it (or nerf it)
PM me
FARFALA VENDETTA and I will PM you a PM and both will do it but I will do it with its number/s doubeled(0/5)
UNDENIED X to reduce my denial period by X days (1/5)
DESPERATE Xand I will hump a pillow for x amount of time. (max 10 min)(0/5)
POST HERE and a link and I will post in that thread (within my limits)(1/5)
TRUTH And 5 questions, I answerd the 5 with the truth(2/5)
BALLS And I will slap my balls 15 times each 3 times a day every day for 1 week(1/5)
WEDGIE And X I will do myself a wedgie for X min (max 10)
(1/5)
BAD BOY And X & Y And I will spank my ass X times with Y implement(max 100 each cheek)(2/5)
Hold And I dont use the toilet for 3 hours, If I fail I will pee in a cup, drink it and PM you for a punishment.(3/5)
Full And I drink 1.5 litter of water and no use the toilet for 2 hours and press my bladder for 30 seconds every 60 minutes. If I fail I will pee in a cup, drink it and PM you for a punishment.(1/5)
GAMBLER and a dice dare within my limits, I will do that dice dare. (0/5)
Edge And X And I will need to edge that amount of times before cumming, if I accidentally cum I must ruin it, eat it and after that put me in denial for (2X) days (max 30)(2/5)
BITCH SLAP And I will slap my cheek (face) ten times eack as hard I can(0/5)
Toothpaste, X And Y And I will insert X finger (max 4) for Y min (max 15) using toothpaste as lube(1/5)
I want to break free And I will flash my penis for 10 min(1/5)
DARE And a dare and I do it and a report (within my limits)(0/5)
RULE And a Rule and I will follow it for 2 weeks, and everytime I break it I must add 2 days to the time (within my limits), (I must be agree with the rule, if I like too much I will follow for 6 months)(1/5)
WEEPY KID And I will spank my balls 100 times every 2 hours I am awake for 2 days (when possible)(0/5)
Anal X&Yand I will hold something of your choice in my ass for as long as you want.3/5)
PM me bright smile and I will use toothpaste as lube and fuck my ass with something you say (3/5)
OUCH X&Y I put 2 clothespins in X for Y seconds (max 300 seg)(1/5)
PENGUIN and I will spend 20 minutes walking around the house with my pants and underwear around my ankles(3/5)
NO TOUCH IT and I cant touch my dick for the rest of the day and next 2 days(including toilet)(3/5)
SLUT and i will do one thing that you wish within my limits(0/5)
DENIED and X and I will be denied that amount of time (mantain it resonable)(0/5)
Write IT X&Y I will write X in Y before put me in a jock lock in this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79456 (Y need to be hidden)

If I fail to do something I will PM you asking for a punishment
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2517 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    message me a dare for snapchat no limits