Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #286
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go stand at the and of the row of urinals and stare down the row as guys piss. Stand there for an hour.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #287
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wear a diaper next time you use a public restroom. You may only use the diaper. Once you have finished in your diaper, you may change into a clean diaper; but it has to be right there.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #288
hotfacialguy

Next time you are in a public restroom you have to strip naked in a stall then spank yourself 20 times, then edge, 30 times, then edge, 50 times then cum.
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #289
AzerFox
getDare Sweetheart

leave an old and used pair of underwear in the bathroom stall. put your email address inside of it.

Telegram: Butterednuts

Loves
Underwear (briefs/tighty whities), Full Nude Pics, Underwear shredding/tearing, Hidden Public (under clothing), Beginner Public Nudity, Chastity, Pee Desperstion, Anal

Limits
Scat, Permanent, X-Dress, Sounding, Illegal
AzerFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #290
MapleTree

Go into a stall and strip completely naked. Sit on the toilet and piss all over yourself. Do not wipe yourself off. Get dressed and leave while still wet.

Male, 19, gay (switch)
MapleTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #291
Smokey69

You must edge 15 times, each time in different stall of course you must be butt-naked. Enjoy

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #292
raynacd
Distinguished Member

You must edge 10 times in every stall in every restroom you use for the next 3 days

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:42 AM   #293
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Wait until you have to ge really bad. You should be dressed in light colored pants. Go up to the urinal and piss yourself. Don't unzip or anything, just stand there and piss. Since you will probably drip on the floor, remove your shirt and mop up the floor. Put your shirt back on and leave. No cleaning up is needed, you can do that when you get home.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #294
Smokey69

Strip butt-naked in a public bathroom, edge 7 times and cum on the mirror. Enjoy ;P

Limits: Scat/Blood, Permanent, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Diapers, Drinking Urine

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=128921

Pm me dares
Smokey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 AM   #295
luvnude

Go into a public restroom, have a piss in the urinals with a condom on.

Make mine hard and can I plz be naked doing it.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #296
Tin@

go to the wrong toilet and cum naked infont of the mirror

Bondage, public/semipublic, risky, creative, masturbation, outdoor, humiliation, sex ;D

somewhere in between:
spit, pain, spanking, edging

Dislikes:
pissplay, friends, cum denie

Limits:
family, animals, scat (if assplay then i need to be allowed to clean me with enemas), photos, permanent, strongly illegal, anal fisting, underage

yes i would have sex with strangers, but the decision about protection is mine alone.
Tin@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #297
stevewilson
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to stevewilson

You must strip naked and leave the stall unlocked anytime you use a public restroom for a month.

PM me with the subject line Facebook and I will make whatever you want my facebook status.

Loves: Bondage, messy Being dominated, hidden public, humiliation, things dealing with facebook[]

Limits: Family, blood, cam,

I AM A BIG SISSY WITH A BIG CLIt
stevewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #298
luvnude

Go into the toilets of the opposite sex and strip naked in the stall. Leave the door unlocked.stay there for 2 hours get changed then come out, even if there is someone there.
Make mine hard and something to do with being naked.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #299
stevewilson
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to stevewilson

You must urinate naked in the sink of an opposite sex public restroom.

PM me with the subject line Facebook and I will make whatever you want my facebook status.

Loves: Bondage, messy Being dominated, hidden public, humiliation, things dealing with facebook[]

Limits: Family, blood, cam,

I AM A BIG SISSY WITH A BIG CLIt
stevewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 AM   #300
hotfacialguy

You have to stank naked at the entrance of the bathroom, out of sight until you're in if possible and offer to give everyone who walks in a a blowjob. If this is too much bind your cock and balls together in the urinal and jerk off in the middle of the bathroom out of the stall until you cum.
hotfacialguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom