Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2021, 09:20 AM   #31
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
It's just fair

If number of edges keeps on growing, you would be wearing clothespins all day. Adjust as you seem fit if it snowballs x

Was the usernames one a bit too much? Just to calibrate better for next time hehe. Was meant to be playful but if you find it humiliating or not fun, by all means throw it in the bin

Speaking of edges holding the next one as much as you can might help you squirm even more.
Hey sorry I thought I responded to this. I didn’t see it before bed. And really I try to keep my late evening/bedtime free of anything that reminds me of my neediness

Sleep is too important haha

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:21 AM   #32
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Glad you enjoyed! I might have let out an evil laugh about the vibe dying with 2 minutes left
....I really thought it had made it....

...but glad someone enjoyed it

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 02-18-2021, 09:26 AM   #33
Bdsub
Dare Freak

It dying in the middle really was not a thought when I suggested it.

Although, it would be a good chance at a science experiment to see if it will always die with 2 min left. Shall we try again tomorrow?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:31 AM   #34
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
It dying in the middle really was not a thought when I suggested it.

Although, it would be a good chance at a science experiment to see if it will always die with 2 min left. Shall we try again tomorrow?
Science experiment hm? ....well....for science I guess Although some variables to consider....namely is it on low/medium/high....today was mostly on low, although I think I put it up to medium a couple of times as I got needier *blushes*

Old 02-18-2021, 09:32 AM   #35
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

You could give your nipples some love after taking off the clothespegs, just some gentle rubbing and circling to make them feel better for five minutes or so.

Welcome back!
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:33 AM   #36
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Science experiment hm? ....well....for science I guess Although some variables to consider....namely is it on low/medium/high....today was mostly on low, although I think I put it up to medium a couple of times as I got needier *blushes*
So there should be 6 “on” periods. Do low, low, medium, low, low, medium
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-18-2021, 10:02 AM   #37
LemonGirl

Quote:

Thanks for the idea....I don’t have any skirts :/ sorry.
Well, that sucks...
In that case, let me try again and tell you to carry a dildo in your pussy next time you go ton the store.?
LemonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:30 AM   #38
aloe
Distinguished Member

I did another edge a little bit ago...I think I’m still (now) 5 behind. I’m squirmy and needy...and my panties are rather damp. Because it was the “3rd” edge I ended up with pegs on my nipples again...making me so much more squirmy and needy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
You could give your nipples some love after taking off the clothespegs, just some gentle rubbing and circling to make them feel better for five minutes or so.

Welcome back!
*blushes* gosh. Rubbing and circling my nipples felt amazing after the pinch of the pegs. But it’s meant my nipples have stayed quite hard...and are rather visible through my shirt and bralette *blushes*

Quote:
So there should be 6 “on” periods. Do low, low, medium, low, low, medium
*BLUSHES* ....here’s to it last tomorrow. *mental note to make sure it is fully charged*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonGirl View Post
Well, that sucks...
In that case, let me try again and tell you to carry a dildo in your pussy next time you go ton the store.?
I could maybe have my vibe in and off next time I go to a store. It’s really not a frequent occurrence right now..but when I do go I will

Old 02-18-2021, 10:39 AM   #39
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Doesn't it feel nice when they're hardy and perky! I'm sure you could think of an excuse for why they are that way if someone asked.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:24 PM   #40
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Hey sorry I thought I responded to this. I didn’t see it before bed. And really I try to keep my late evening/bedtime free of anything that reminds me of my neediness

Sleep is too important haha
No worries

You did respond to that post. I probably explained myself poorly, as usual. My english sucks ass hehe.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:35 PM   #41
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* I just got caught up on my edges....SO SQUIRMY

I was still sitting at my desk but grabbed my vibe and set in on my clit on low for 2 edges, then switched to rubbing my clit for 3 more.

I am a little short for time so didnt roll for the pegs.

Wanted to say a quick thank you to you all for another fun day! My present will arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday....either way I do think I want an orgasm tomorrow *blushes* ....not too much pent up need at least to start.

...tomorrow I have my experiment with my vibe and will keep my “squirmy” on my left hip *blushes*

I’m a little scattered this afternoon, If I am missing anything please let me know

Old 02-18-2021, 01:42 PM   #42
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*blushes* I just got caught up on my edges....SO SQUIRMY

I was still sitting at my desk but grabbed my vibe and set in on my clit on low for 2 edges, then switched to rubbing my clit for 3 more.

I am a little short for time so didnt roll for the pegs.

Wanted to say a quick thank you to you all for another fun day! My present will arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday....either way I do think I want an orgasm tomorrow *blushes* ....not too much pent up need at least to start.

...tomorrow I have my experiment with my vibe and will keep my “squirmy” on my left hip *blushes*

I’m a little scattered this afternoon, If I am missing anything please let me know
Thank you for the fun! Can’t wait to see your scientific results

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-18-2021, 01:42 PM   #43
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Squirmy is good! So long as it's happy squirmy

I'd suggest keeping the nipple circles up, maybe do them when you find you have your hands free to make sure you're just as aware of your nipples as your needy hole and clit. If you have a lot body oil or lotion, use a tiny bit of that to make it even better. It can be really easy to neglect nipples, so this is just a nice easy way of making sure you don't forget them.
Old 02-18-2021, 01:48 PM   #44
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Some quick questions....
Do you have a backyard?
Is it snowing/do you have snow on the ground where you live?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 01:04 AM   #45
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Why don't you send some time with a tack bra on while you try to get to an edge aloe? When you take it off, follow Dolphins request and circle your poked nipples.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk