Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #46
killerofdestiny
getDare Ladder

This will go for 4 hours first hour drink a glass of water second hour drink 2 3rd hour 3 and after 4you may pee if you fail wear thosesoiled clothes to bed every night

chastity rules
May 16th - July 19th 2021 I’m in chastity. any edges will be performed by goddess. Any orgasms are ruined or denied at her discretion
My gf supervises acct. if message says “Goddesses eyes only” only she can read.
If I get a message that says “dinner time” I have to immediately give her oral until satisfied
killerofdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #47
Foxhound13x

Send a message via MSN to Foxhound13x Send a message via Yahoo to Foxhound13x

Hold your bladder until this thread reaches page 5.

Failure and Punishment: Do not change out of the wet clothes for 12 hours or until this thread reaches page 5.

Last edited by Foxhound13x; 09-17-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Foxhound13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:46 AM   #48
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

drink 32 oz of water and hold your bladder for 4 hours, if you fail you must wet your bed for a week.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:58 AM   #49
diaperkitten

he he since you like diapers this will be a hard one for you please tell me how it goes.

Ok well first after lunch time every day for the rest of the week the bathroom is off limits ( for pee) and every hour you must drink a glass of water and after 7 you must drink coffee or somthing else with caffeen and you must also buy some water melon and eat that after dinner.

Now you are going to make a potty chart ( it should say my potty chart) on it and it should be put up in a visabel area of your home and any time after lunch you have an accident in your pants (because thats the only place you can pee ) you must write wet on the chart (this inculds if you wet the bed).

If you have three or more accidents in the wet you must eather:

1. Go to the doctors and say you have been having many accidents ( and while your at the doctors wet yourself).

2. Wear diapers 24/7 for 6 months and listen to incontance hypnosis tapes eveynight.

3. You must have an accident infront of family or friends and tell them you ahve been having accidents non stop for months.

4. Wear only little girls pull ups for the next year and only masterbate once a year

it will be up to you

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:04 AM   #50
imapuppet
Distinguished Member

Drink 1 liter of water. You may not pee for 4 hours.

Furthermore, if you touch your pubic area or cross your legs at any time during the dare, you must drink another liter. Repeat each time.

If you fail, pee in what you are wearing. Stay in it for 6 hours.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, loss of control, denied/ruined orgasms, picture proof, semi-public.

Dislikes: anal, ice, messy, shaving, watersports.

Limits: bodily harm, cam, face, friends/family, illegal, poo consumption, public.

i'm open to new things not listed
imapuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #51
Bestslave
Account Banned

Drink one liter of water every half hour. You may not pee for 6 hours. No crossing legs or holding crotch.

If you cross your legs or hold your crotch add one hour to the time before you can pee.
If you fail, you have to pee in your clothes and stay that way for the rest of the time you have plus one hour.

Ask if you want to know anything!

I'm always up for a challenge!
Bestslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #52
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Drink 1 liter of water.then You may not pee for 4 hours.

Furthermore, if you touch your pubic area or cross your legs at any time during the dare, you must drink another liter. Repeat each time.

If you fail, pee in what you are wearing. Stay in it for 6 hours.

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #53
Guillaume

Drink as much water as you can in 3 minutes- hold it in for 3 hours.

Penalty for failure: pee into a cup and drink it.
Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #54
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

First drink f glasses of water and wait 2 hours, then go to the mall while wearing tight pants with a belt pulled as tight as you can get it. You must walk around the mall for 3 more hours withour peeing yourself. Your punishment for failing is the humiliation of pissing your pants in public
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:04 AM   #55
ashes2ashes1234

Drink a glass of water every 10 min for an hour before bed. You must then wait an hour after waking up to use the bathroom. If you fail, the next time you're in bet you have to wet it

Maybe: messy , semi-public, crossdressing, light pain

limits: public , family/friends , poo, permanent damage , illegal, noisy , blood , pictures

anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
ashes2ashes1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #56
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 5 glasses of water in one hour and hold it for another hour. If you fail then you get to be diapered for a day.

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #57
wedgieslut

Drink 5 glasses of water, hold for three hours. For punishment you must pee through your underwear then masturbate through your wet undies
Instruction, domination, pee, tit torture, spankings, verbal humiliation, semi-public, ice, orgasm denial, perfume, toothpaste, insertions,
Dislikes: messy, wax, lots of pain
Limits: illegal, family, blood, face pics

Toys I have:suction cup dildo, vibrating anal dildo, anal beads, anal plugs, nipple pumps, vibrator, rope and wooden pegs

PM me and I will stretch my ass
wedgieslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #58
Satin

roll a dice and drink that number of large glasses of water. The time starts when you have drunk the last drop of water roll the dice again this is the time for which you are not to pee. 1 = 1 hour, 2= hours etc. if you roll a 5 or a 6 on either roll you are allowed to wear a diaper during the dare. If you fail the dare you are to stay in your wet cloths untill the time is up, and then you are to redo the once a day untill you succeed in completing the dare with out wetting yourself.

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #59
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

If you want to have the right to wear underwear for the next week, you have to pass the following test:

- wait an hour.
- drink 2 glasses of water (pint glasses)
- wait another hour
- drink 2 more glasses
- go for a 30mn run.
- take a shower.
- wait 10 minutes with a finger in a glass of water.

Then, you can pee ...

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #60
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Drink 2 large glasses of water. Wait 30 minutes. Take 2 bottles of water and go to the movies. Wear no underwear and light colored pants. When you get there, drink one bottle of water before buying your ticket. Now go buy a big cup of soda and go into the movies. You must finish the soda within 30 minutes. The water needs to be finished within 30 minutes after that.

No pissing until you get home. Unless wet yourself. When you get home, fill as many glasses as you can with piss and drink them all up.

Even better, I dare you to do this and go to the movies with friends!

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk