Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #29
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 21)

I was led down a corridor back stage, and into a lounge area. It was a good size room, with couches and chairs along the walls, and big screen TV’s set up in 3 different corners. Here, all the previous contestants were sitting around, some watching the TV’s (which were showing a live feed of the show in progress), some were sitting and talking, others eating (they had food tables set up here too), and at least one couple making out on the far side of the room. There was Robert, our first “victim”. Amanda, the girl going home dressed as she was now, that is, not dressed! I saw Mark and Tom, talking with Bex. Rhonda and Dan were sitting next to each other on a couch, seemingly getting pretty friendly. Jennifer was cleaned up, curled up on a chair, apparently taking a nap. But she had a smile on her face. Everyone was as dressed or undressed as they were when they left the stage, although a few of those who had not had to strip had decided to strip down back here. Finally, I spotted Michelle towards the back, sitting alone on a couch, her legs curled up beneath her. I went over to her and sat down.

“You okay?” I asked her. She just mumbled something, and curled up tighter. I tried to put my arm around her, and she just pulled away.

I wasn’t paying any attention to the screens, but apparently the show had wrapped up. The show’s producer came back with the last 2 contestants, a short Hispanic guy, and a cute little black girl who had apparently lost the last game. The producer was saying “I want to thank you all for your participation today. The shows went great, with only a slight glitch or two. We need you all to stick around for an hour or so for a ‘debriefing’, to get your feedback. Thank you again…you all did a great job!” Most of us clapped, including Jennifer, who had woken up, still smiling. Michelle just sat there and grumbled. “Enjoy the food, mingle a little…after all, how often do you get to attend a naked party! We’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Since Michelle was in no mood to talk, I got up and circulated a little. I went up to Jennifer, who was trying to cover up as best she could, but the smile never quit. “Looks like you had a good time after all” I said.

“Oh yeah!” she said. “I was SO nervous up on stage, but the…what did they call it, gunge? felt so good!” She leaned over and whispered in my ear “I can’t wait to get home. I’m so fucking turned on right now I can’t stand it.” She sat back, blushing, but grinning from ear to ear.

“Umm…wow” I said, feeling so eloquent. I returned to my wandering the room. I exchanged nods with Mark and Tom, said a passing “Hey” with Sean, and then found myself cornered by my erstwhile tormenter, Holly.

“No hard feelings?” she asked, holding out her hand.

“Not at all” I said, shaking her hand. As a matter of fact, ever since I left the stage, I had this incredible feeling…everything as sensitive and tingling.

“You seemed to be getting into it, if you asked me.” she said. And she was right. In spite of the pain, I had been rock hard during the whole ordeal. For that matter, just thinking about it was getting me stirring again. I tried to subtly cover myself while I talked with Holly. “I think that answers that!” she laughed. So much for subtle. I’m sure I blushed. “Maybe we’ll have to try this again sometime” she said with a wink.

“Uhh…yeah, maybe” I said. I could see Michelle giving me the evil eye from across the room. “I gotta go” I said to Holly, and went to go sit next to Michelle again.

The producer came back, with several assistants. It was time for the debriefing.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk