Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
coolio5

Default That crazy school trip... (Fiction)

Hey guys, I finally got around to writing another story! I'm really excited, and i hope this one will be just as successful! This is a fiction story, but parts of it are inspired by actual events. I hope you enjoy it, and i welcome any and all feedback or suggestions!!
---------------------------------

“48”

“49”

“50”

“51”

“52”

“Excellent,” Mr. Franklin, our teacher, said. “Now remember your number for whenever we count off as a group.” With that he gave the thumbs up to our bus driver and we were off. It was 10:00 at night, and we were leaving on our high school trip to New York City. It was supposed to be a cross-curricular trip to learn about all different fields to work in, and was offered to juniors at our school every year. The trip always filled up quickly, but luckily me and my three best friends made it.

I’m Ben, and I guess you could say I’m a pretty normal 16 year-old guy. I’m about 5’ 10’’, 140 lbs, with medium length brown hair. My friends know me as the guy who always can get people to laugh, and that I always have the right one-liner for what someone else says. I’m definitely not the most popular guy, but I have a lot of friends. My girlfriend who I had for about a year had just dumped me a week ago, and because that was my first serious relationship I was still recovering.

Adam was sitting next to me. He’s really tall and really thin, with glasses and short hair. He’s had the same girlfriend for over a year now, but he certainly has not been the most faithful of partners.

In the seat in front of me sat my two best friends, Colin and Andrew. We had been friends since first grade. Colin was about my height, but more muscular and had long blond hair. It pains me to say it, but he was the best looking of the three of us, and he got the most girls.

Andrew was taller, and a little heavier. He wasn’t fat but he didn’t have the abs that Colin and I did. He had really short dark hair, and I think he was a little afraid of girls at the time.

After a while the seat across the aisle opened up, and Adam slid over so I had a little more room to spread out. It was a pretty nice coach bus and the seats were comfy. The movie that was playing was really stupid, so I decided to put my ipod on and fall asleep.

-----

After I had been asleep for a couple hours, I woke right up because someone was sitting on me. I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Maggie, one of my best girl friends. We never dated, but had been really good friends for a long time and hung out together a lot. One of the reasons I think my ex-girlfriend, Jill, dumped me was because she was jealous of how much time I spent with Maggie. Maggie actually helped me feel better after Jill dumped me, and helped me through the first couple days. So I didn’t think of her sitting on my lap as anything sexual, just friendly. I sat up and she slid off into the seat next to me.

Maggie has long dark hair that hangs just below her shoulders. She’s not really skinny, but she’s definitely not fat. She has medium sized breasts, not real big, but not overly small, and has a very nice behind. Overall she's pretty attractive. Just because she’s a friend doesn’t mean I haven’t checked her out from time to time.

We talked for a little while, then eventually she asked with a glint in her eye, “So Ben, are we gonna play any Truth or Dare this week?”

To be continued…

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to coolio5 for this post:
Old 09-03-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start! Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #3
coolio5

Thanks molten!

I know there hasnt been alot of "action" yet, but i'm just trying to establish the back story now. Ipromise it will come later.

I know the general plot i'm going for, but if you have any suggestions or tips PLEASE pm me! I'll try to incorporate them in!

Thanks, and maybe the next part will be up tonight!

Old 09-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

O.M.G evryone collio is making a bother story!! your such an amzig writer I lived strip basketball!!!!! I hope this one is ad good but I wished you finished the dare leauge and by the way you hve great spelling good luck with this story
Old 09-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
coolio5

Ok I just finished the second chapter, hope you like it...
-----
Chapter 2

We talked for a little while, then eventually she asked with a glint in her eye, “So Ben, are we gonna play any Truth or Dare this week?”

Let me explain. Ever since we became friends when we were like 13 Maggie and I had played Truth or Dare. It never was anything serious or sexual, usually just silly and fun when we were hanging out in public somewhere. For example, I once dared her to hug random people in the mall, and she dared me to pretend to fall asleep on the random girl sitting next to me in the movie theatre. But the way she had asked was just, well, different. Her voice had some sort of sexy tone and she seemed to be looking deeply into my eyes. I wasn’t sure if she was suggesting something, or she was just acting silly like she often does.

I decided to act like I didn’t notice her change, shrugged, and said, “Of course. There’s got to be fun stuff we can do in New York.” I always sorta felt that maybe Maggie liked me as more then a friend. I figured that’s why she had been so comforting when Jill dumped me, but I knew I could never date her. We had been friends for so long and I wouldn’t want to jeopardize that.

“Yeah, totally!” she responded, and hint of sexiness gone from her voice. “But I was thinking maybe we could get some other people to play with us…” Her voice trailed off, a little shy. That was totally unlike her.

“Yeah maybe, I wonder if my buddies would want to. I’ll let you know.”

We started talking about other stuff and it didn’t come up again. When Mr. Franklin said we would be in the big city in a little less than an hour, I decide I had to ask her something.

“So, Maggie…who are your roommates?” We had signed up for rooms of four (I was with Colin, Andrew, and Adam).

“Rachel, Kate, and Lindsey,” she said, much to my delight.

Rachel was Maggie’s best friend, and had had a crush on me since freshman year. I thought she was cool, but then I started going out with Jill and I kinda lost interest. She was pretty hot though. She was a swimmer—tall with long, beautiful legs, a tight butt and nicely formed boobs. Overall she was a very nice package.

I didn’t really know Lindsey to well. She was one of Maggie’s friends, and I had a class with her for the first time this year. She was short with blonde hair. She had a small chest and butt, but it looked good on her small body.

But Kate, well Kate was just what I would call a Grade-A Hottie. She was basically perfect, with large (but not grossly huge) boobs and a really cute, tight ass. Kate was the seemingly perfect size: not to tall, but not short; not skinny, but not big Her long dirty-blonde hair cascaded down her back, and she had been in more then a few fantasies of mine. I would never have the balls to approach her though, because I would be too intimidated. Plus, she’s one of Maggie’s best friends, and I wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings.

The point is, these were three very attractive girls, and this brought the concept of Truth or Dare back into my head.

“Well, sounds like you have a fun room,” I said.

“Oh yeah totally,” Maggie replied, “its gonna be SO much fun.”

We talked a little more, and then we were pulling up to the hotel.

“Alright everybody, one person from each room come up to get your room numbers and keys. Then move your stuff into your room and report back to the bus in an hour. We have a busy day ahead of us in the city!” Mr. Franklin announced.

Maggie and I went up to get the keys, and since we were standing next to each other in line, we got rooms right next to each other. “Awesome!” she exclaimed when she saw the room numbers.

“Yeah definitely”

We got our stuff off the bus and started moving up to our rooms.

Maggie sped up to catch her friends, and my buddies came up to me.

“What’s going on between you and Maggie?” Colin asked.

“Oh shut up asshole, you know were just friends,” I snapped back.

“Sounds pretty defensive to me,” Colin replied.

“We’re just friends,” I insisted as we got on an elevator. I hit the button for the fifth floor.

“Yeah, but that’s when you were with Jill,” Adam chimed in, “now that your back on the market you can tear that Maggie pussy up!”

“Shut up man, you know we’re really good friends. Don’t talk about her that way” I was starting to get angry. I hated it when they said dirty stuff about her, which they did a lot.

“Hey, whatever dude. I’m just suggesting it, I mean she’s hot. I would bang her,” he said.

“Adam, you would bang anything that moves. Plus I’m all out of bodily fluids after what I did to your mom last night.” Our conversations almost always end with us talking about each others mothers. High school boys are so mature.

We dropped the subject and got up to our room and started getting settled in. When I put my suitcase in our closet, I noticed that there was another door across from it. I opened it up, and say that there was another door. I knocked, and Maggie opened! It turns out we had actually been given connecting rooms! The teachers obviously told us no co-ed rooms, but they had forgotten about this!

“Hey guys!” Maggie exclaimed, “how cool is this?”

“Well this could be an interesting week…” Adam said from behind me. I shot him a dirty glare, but secretly I was thinking the exact same thing…

[I]To be continued[I]

-----
Comments? Questions? Criticisms?
Please post and let me know!

And yeah maxim, sorry about The Dare League. I just couldnt get inspired for it, ran out of ideas, and the thread got lost in the depths of getDare. I may try to continue it at some point, but right now i'm going to focus all my efforts on this. I'm really excited for this story and hope it's a hit!!

Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight
Thumbs up

it is alsome hope for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

This is good, i like the direction its heading, please continue
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

It is just looks great the way u have begun it!!

26/m/straight
Old 09-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
maxim
Account Banned

I agree and it's great that your going to but so much time into this story! I lve it when writers can a actually put themselfs into the possition inside the story and I fell like I really can and coolio that's coolio lol bug after you finish this I would not mind partner helpingyou finish it has a great start and could have potential but I'm exaitded to see were this one goes
Old 09-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

This could become very interesting. I also like the fact that this does not jump right into sex as some other stories go. You're taking your time introducing us to the characters making some of them three dimensional and I figure that the rest of the characters will be exposed as the story progresses. You have done a real good job keeping the story completely realistic as the events are fairly similar to the trips I went on during high school and college when in band. Also no spelling errors I noticed, very few debatable mechanics errors but not too much to take away from the story at all. I am very interested to see where this story will lead.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:13 AM   #11
coolio5

Hey guys thanks for the support. Hope you like the next part...

--------
Chapter 3

We reported down to the bus as a group. On the way down, Jill and two of her friends hopped into the elevator with the eight of us. I had been standing next to Maggie, and because there was so many people I ended up sandwiched between the two of them. “Wow this is awkward,” I thought as Jill kept shooting the two of dirty looks. Man if looks could kill…

Anyway, we got off the elevator and started to board the bus to go into Manhattan. When we were all loaded up Mr. Franklin got on the microphone again. “Alright, does anybody have any problems with their room? Tell me now so I can get them fixed.”

We all looked at each other, but nobody said anything. “Nobody? Speak now or forever hold your peace. Alrighty then, lets get rolling.”
On the bus ride in I talked with Colin. I was close with all my buddies, but he and I were definitely the closest. We had been best friends since we were little, and in the summer and weekends, I spend just as many nights at his house as at my own. His parents are basically my second set; his dad taught me to drive, and his mom helps me with homework and all kinds of other stuff.

“So seriously dude, is anything going on with Maggie?” he asked.

“No, trust me. I mean I don’t think so. I mean she’s like a sister to me. But I feel like she might be into me, and I don’t know what to think. I couldn’t date her. I love her, but not like sexually though. I just really care about her. Ugh…this probably isn’t making any sense.”

“No, I understand what you’re saying. I see what you mean. And I have another question. Why is Jill being such a bitch to you? I know she dumped you, but seriously she looks like she wants to kill you.”

“Well, I guess I have to tell you. And dude, you cant tell anybody. You’re the first person I’m telling.”

“Ok, I won’t tell anyone.”

“When I was at camp this summer, there was this other girl who was really hot. And she was totally into me and we hooked up a couple times. It wasn’t really a big deal, but one of Jill’s friends was there and she told Jill. Obviously Jill totally flipped shit on me, but said she’d give me a second chance. I swear I haven’t cheated on her since, but she got jealous and suspicious whenever I was hanging out with Maggie, and eventually just dumped me. And now I’m pretty sure she wants to kill me.”

“That’s rough dude,” Colin replied, “but whatever. There are plenty other fish in the sea. And since we’re practically sharing a room with four of them, I think you’ll be able to move on.”

“Right,” I laughed. “I was thinking about that…what do you want to do with them tonight?”

“Well, I don’t know. I mean, we could play spin the bottle or something…or is that to juvenile?”

“Really, Colin? I haven’t played spin the bottle since sixth grade. I was thinking something more like…Truth or Dare?”

I saw his eyes light up, and immediately he said, “Oh yeah, totally. That would be awesome. And I know the other guys will want to play. It’s more or less free action. But do you think the girls will agree?”

I thought of how Maggie had asked me about playing earlier, in that sexy tone. “Yeah I’m pretty sure we could get them to play.”

“Awesome! I’m so pumped!”

I was just as excited as Colin, and as we started to get off the bus, I thought of all the crazy possibilities that could happen…

TO BE CONTINUED…

-------
Sorry there still hasn't been much action but i promise there will be in the next chapter. I just really want to establish the characters and all. But i hope you enjoyed it and PLEASE leave me any comments or suggestions you have either here or via PM.

I've started on the next chapter and i might be up tonight, or possibly tomorrow. Thanks!

Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
coolio5

CHAPTER 4

We got back to the hotel after an exhausting day in the city, and a really good dinner. We got into our room about 9:00, and almost immediately the door from the girl’s room opened and the four of them came in. We told them we had to change, but 10 minutes later they were back in the room, and we sat around watching TV for a little while. Then I whispered to Maggie, who was sitting next to me, “Did you ask them about Truth or Dare?”

“Yeah, and they all wanted to play!”

“Great, so do the guys!”

So we asked, and sure enough everyone wanted to play.

“Well, I guess I’ll start then,” I said. “Hmmm…Andrew, Truth or Dare?

“Truth” he replied, playing it safe.

“Which girl here do you most want to fuck?”

Andrew turned red and stammered, “Ummm…well…uhh…Kate?” (Like I said Kate was definitely the hottest).

Andrew couldn’t look her in they eye, but she seemed cool with it. I think she may just be used to guys drooling over her all the time.

“Uhh…Colin, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“How often do you jack off?” The girls all giggled and Colin sort of blushed. “Well, usually twice a day, when I get home from school and at night. Sometimes more on the weekends.” I was impressed that he gave such a straight-forward answer.

This continued for a while—us asking basic questions and silly dares, until Adam dropped this bombshell. “Ben, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” I challenged, ready to stir the game up a little.

“Kiss Maggie!” he shot back.

I glared at him, why was he being such an asshole? Maggie started leaning over, her lips slightly apart. I figured I might as well get it over with. I leaned in; our lips met for a few seconds. God, her lips were so soft. Wait, what’s going on I thought? Am I seriously kissing my best friend? And enjoying it? After about 10 seconds we broke apart, and everyone laughed. Maggie blushed a little, and I’m pretty sure I was red too. As a joke Colin shouted out, “Aww c’mon there wasn’t even tongue!”

“Adam?” I asked ready to get revenge.

“Dare.”

“Take your pants off.” I replied.

“Serious?”

“Deadly serious.” Now it was him who was blushing. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and slid out of his jeans while the girls all hooted.

He dared Colin to take off his shirt, who dared Kate to take off hers. She did very sexily, and god did she look good in her lacy black bra. I felt myself getting aroused, and noticed that Adam was getting hard too.

Kate dared me to strip down to my boxers, thankfully by that time my boner was gone. I dared Rachel to kiss Andrew, both of them embarrassed. Rachel dared Colin to take his pants off, and he dared Lindsey to strip to her undies. She looked pretty hot sitting there in a white bra and tight thong.

Well, pretty soon everyone was in there underwear, and I was nervous, but also excited about where this game was gonna lead next. Pretty soon the game took an interesting twist.

Andrew dared me, “Put all the girl’s name into a hat, draw one out, then hook up on the bed with her for five minutes. And there better be a lot of tongue and contact”

Oh, wow I thought, this was gonna be crazy. The girls scribbled there names down on slips of paper, and put them into my baseball cap. Andrew held it above my head while I reached in for one.

I thought of the possibilities. Obviously I wanted it to be Kate, that would just be unbelievable. I kinda hoped it wouldn’t be Maggie, but I thought about our kiss earlier, and then I sort of hoped it would be her.

I took a deep breath and drew one out. I unfolded it and looked at the name scrawled on it: “Lindsey”.

Whoa, that was the total wild card of the bunch. I barely knew Lindsey, only through Maggie. I don’t think I’d ever actually had a conversation with her, and now I was suppose to hook up with her, in our underwear, in front of our closest friends. Talk about ridiculous…

I kinda glanced at her and shrugged. She smiled shyly and we moved next to each other on the bed. The others got off the bed, and we laid down facing each other. She grabbed the back of my neck; I grabbed her bare waist. Wow, her skin was so soft.

“Go!” Andrew said, starting the clock. Our lips met, slightly off center. We adjusted, and next thing I knew her tongue was in my mouth. I kissed her back, forgetting about everyone else, forgetting I barely knew this girl. I caressed her back and she did the same. She felt so warm, so close, so amazing. She brushed my hair out of my eyes, pressing herself closer. I felt her firm breasts pressing against me, felt her nipples straining against her bra. She was really getting into it, so I simply followed suit.

I buried my face into her neck, kissing her down to where her neck met her shoulder. She moaned quietly with pleasure. I moved back up to her mouth resuming our “trip in France.”

I slipped my hand down, and gently squeezed her ass and felt her muscles clench. She squeezed mine, breathing heavily into my mouth.

But suddenly: “TIME!” Andrew yelled out. As quickly as it had started, it was over. Done. Terminated. We pulled apart and smiled at each other. Breathing heavily. I became aware of my painfully obvious erection in my boxers, and noticed her aroused nipples.

Everyone in the group was just about speechless, not quite sure how to react.

“Wait whats your name again?” I asked as a joke to break the silence. Everyone laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Hey whats going on in there? You know your light was supposed to be out at midnight!” Mr. Franklin called in. I looked at the clock and saw it was quarter to one. We had completely lost track of time. Everyone froze. Quickly I gestured for the girls to get back into their room, and take their clothes with them.

“Sorry Mr. Franklin,” I called, “we were just watching TV.”
“Well turn it off and get to bed, you know we have a long day tomorrow!”

“Right, sir. See you in the morning.”

“Alrighty boys. See ya.”

We all let out a sigh of relief. That was close. We got into bed, but I knew I wouldn’t get much sleep tonight. Not after what had happened. I laid there in the darkness, replaying the whole night in my head—especially the two kisses.

Now I was sure about how I felt towards any of the girls—all I knew was that it was gonna be a crazy trip…

To be continued...

------
Hope you enjoyed it! keep an eye out for part 5 which if im feeling especially ambitious will be up tonight, but more likely tomorrow or the next day. As always, PLEASE leave any comments or criticisms.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #13
maxim
Account Banned

Wow, can't wait till five comes out
Old 09-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #14
molten man
Distinguished Member

amazing!! simply amzing..

26/m/straight
Old 09-07-2009, 08:33 AM   #15
coolio5

CHAPTER 5

Just as I had expected, I did not get much sleep that night. I tossed and turned in the sheets, trying to sort out my thoughts. God, what was going on? I had gone into the night feeling pretty sure of how I felt about all of the girls, but now I had no idea. How did I really feel about Maggie? I mean, did that kiss mean anything or was it just for fun. And Lindsey, what was going on with her. Was she just getting into it for the fun of it, or did she feel something for me? And did I maybe feel something for her? Ugh, girls are so complicated…

The next morning we loaded on to the bus, and I ended up sitting next to Maggie again. We started talking about where we were going in the city that day, and nothing was said about the events of the night before.

The first stop of the morning was “Ground Zero”—the former site of the World Trade Centers that were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Obviously it was really sad, and most people were teary-eyed when we got back on the bus. Maggie was crying softly, and leaned against me crying into my shoulder so I tried to comfort her by putting my arm around her. This just made me think of the night before, however, and all of those thoughts came rushing back into my head.

The day continued without any other major incidents, and when we got back to the hotel I told the guys I was leaving the room to get a drink in the lobby. When I came back up the girls were back in our room, and I got the sense that the night was going to be just as interesting as the last.

“So,” Maggie started to ask, “do you want to play Truth or Dare again?”

“Uhhhh…sure why not?” I replied.

We started to play, and for the first couple of rounds it wasn’t anything to crazy. A couple of people kissed (I wasn’t one of them) and we were just having a pretty good time.

Then, just like last night, people started having to strip down to their skivvies, and soon everybody was all stripped down.

It was Colin’s turn when he dared (we had pretty much given up on truths by this point) Kate. “Kate, take your bra off, and give all the guys a sexy lap dance for a minute each!”

“What? No way, no fucking way!” she immediately replied. We decided that if she didn’t do it, she would have to take a punishment which she HAD to do.

“Fine, whatever,” she said, “What’s the punishment?”

“Drink a couple bottles of water, and when you have to pee—wet yourself!”

“WHAT? Oh fine, I guess that’s better then giving you pervs a lap dance.”

She started drinking a bottle of water and the game continued.

Then Adam dared Maggie, “Maggie, take your bra and panties off!”

Maggie suddenly turned bright red, and looked around the group, obviously not wanting to get naked. Then she thought of what the punishment might be if she didn’t, and decided getting nude was the safer option. Slowly she reached behind her back and undid the clasp to her white bra. Then with a shy look in her eyes she slowly slid the straps of her shoulders and let the cups fall off, revealing her medium-sized but well formed breasts. Everybody then stared as she stood up and slowly pulled down her panties, exposing herself completely.

The guys (including myself) took her in. The firm pink nipples, the short landing strip of pubic hair, the look on her face—embarrassed but also a little proud. I had never looked at her like this. Sure I had checked her out, but never like this. She just looked so, well, sexy. That’s simply the best way to put it.

Then she simply sat down and covered her “goodies” with her arms. She looked around the circle for the next person to dare.

“Adam…” she started, but then, without another word, she simply crawled over and yanked his pair of boxers off of him. Adam turned bright red as his erect dick was suddenly exposed. It was an average length probably about seven inches long.

I realized that this was only the beginning, and that nobody in the circle really knew where this game was headed. We all looked around the circle, and knew that we were going to press each other to the limits this trip, and afterward none of us would be the same…

----
Sorry, i know its short but i wanted to get the next chapter up. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

PLEASE comment, give feedback, PM, w/e, i love to hear from you guys! Also, please rate at the top of the thread!

Advertisements
Kink Talk