Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2022, 04:27 AM   #31
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm really sorry about the lack of a report yesterday, I was out studying with a friend really late and totally just crashed when I got home. I did reach 50 pages of studying though! Today I also managed to reach 50 pages of studying, so I have no additional punishment for not completing that.
WELL DONE!! You can do it !
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:28 PM   #32
SluttySarah

Default Sorry :(

Hey, sorry finals season was super hectic and I wasn't able to keep up with this thread. Please see my recent blog posts if you want to know how I decided to atone for largely failing to keep up with this thread and many other PM dares. Both parents have been home for the past week so I have been unable to complete any punishments, but in roughly 2 days (around 40 hours from now) both my parents will have left for a trip together, and I'll have the house to myself for 2 days. I ordered an enema kit (300ml bottle) and quite a large beaded anal dildo for this time as well.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:47 PM   #33
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Do you can fit in the whole 13 cm in your ass?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:12 PM   #34
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Why not start post here..

DEEP PLUGGING PUNISHMENT

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 12:08 AM   #35
SluttySarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Do you can fit in the whole 13 cm in your ass?
It's much longer haha, it is a full 52cm! I definitely can't fit it all in me, I had one which was 10cm shorter, and the beads were much smaller, and even then I only managed to get it all in after hours of trying and playing with it. The largest bead, which is 5.25cm, is especially scary... I've never had anything larger than 4.1cm in my asshole, and even that was incredibly difficult and rather painful. I really hope I'll get to the point of fitting this entire thing in me, but it'll probably take quite a while... I don't even know if I can handle the extra 10cm of depth, not to mention the larger beads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Why not start post here..

DEEP PLUGGING PUNISHMENT
Thank you for the punishment, but if you see my most recent blog post where I explained my situation, I don't have any of my old toys with me anymore, so technically my old punishments are no longer doable The new larger beaded anal dildo and enema kit is coming in 2 or 3 days, and I will rewrite and make new punishments you can assign me, along with the points I can earn/lose for carrying out/lasting through the punishment successfully. If you wish though, when I receive my new anal dildo, I can indeed try my best to complete the old punishment with the new dildo, although I expect this to be far more difficult as it is longer and the beads are bigger.

Toys

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
Old 05-19-2022, 12:14 AM   #36
SluttySarah

Default creating new thread

Since I have failed to keep up with this thread, I think it makes sense to stop this one, and I will create a new thread (likely when my long beaded anal dildo and enema kit arrive) for those who wish to punish me for failing this thread.

My overall punishment for not completing dares/punishments given to me in the finals season, such as those in this thread, and then no longer having the toys to complete them afterwards, is described in this post.

Toys

Me

My Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, enema, punishment, school, stuffing