Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-29-2023, 04:15 PM   #16
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Have you given any thought on how you will dress for your date? Maybe let your kinky side show a little?
I wore a sky blue crop top, with a ribbon lace over the chest, a white skirt with transparent black tights, and had my hair down and straight.

It wasn't a very good date. All he wanted to talk about was himself, and I barely got a word in edge wise. A few comments "negging" my appearance was also very much unappreciated. He expected sex tonight, I didn't give it to him. Utterly unimpressed.

Last edited by Ice Dancer; 08-30-2023 at 07:05 AM.
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 04:42 PM   #17
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
The 70% Pet was a surprise. I like the idea of roleplay, but not really animal play.
I think animal play doesn't necessary covers all the pet part.

for example, I enjoy just the roleplay aspect of it and maybe the caring part but not into fully live in cage or things like that.

Which side do you prefer? Dom or sub?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 04:50 PM   #18
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I think animal play doesn't necessary covers all the pet part.

for example, I enjoy just the roleplay aspect of it and maybe the caring part but not into fully live in cage or things like that.

Which side do you prefer? Dom or sub?
I think I lean more on the submissive side
Old 08-29-2023, 04:51 PM   #19
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I am sorry about your date, hopefully the next one would be better!

Since we are doing AMA, one thing I always like to ask is what is your favorite sex fantasy? Would you like to share?

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 05:02 PM   #20
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I am sorry about your date, hopefully the next one would be better!

Since we are doing AMA, one thing I always like to ask is what is your favorite sex fantasy? Would you like to share?
I love fantasising about having sex on top of a mountain, under the full moon on a cloudless night. Campfire illuminating out sweaty bodies as we grind into each other. Screaming at the top of our lungs because there's not another person for miles. Pure primal passionate freedom.
The following user says Thank You to Ice Dancer for this post:
Old 08-29-2023, 06:08 PM   #21
ThatGuy821

Where are you from? Vague description of yourself? How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 02:27 AM   #22
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy821 View Post
Where are you from? Vague description of yourself? How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I'm from England. Born in Leeds.

I'm 5'4. 18 years old. I'm a bit heavier than I'd like to be at 10st 3lbs (about 144lbs). Back when I was training in figure skating I was a little under 8st (120lbs), and I'd like to return to that weight at some point. I'm white/un-tanned, with blonde hair. Naturally curly, but when I straighten it it rests at my shoulder blades.

I have blue eyes, a prominent cupids bow in my lip, and a strong jaw.

Standing naked before you, you'd see my body highlighted with freckles and the occasional mole beauty marking my skin. I keep my body completely hairless. My fingernails and toenails always match, currently they are painted in a deep purple/forest green pattern.

My bust is 32-c, with smaller-than-average pink nipples. I have a round ass that sticks out amongst most things I wear, and a tight pussy.

I lost my virginity at 15
Old 08-30-2023, 05:26 AM   #23
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Okay, the last date was ... well ... bad.

How does the perfect date look like for you?

What was the best sex you ever had and why?

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 05:56 PM   #24
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulCurious View Post
Okay, the last date was ... well ... bad.

How does the perfect date look like for you?

What was the best sex you ever had and why?
We laugh, he's interested in me and my hobbies. Has bright insights into my ideas. Basically, I connect to people through conversation. If you keep me engaged in a strong back and forth, we could be at a high end restaurant or a mcdonald's, and I'd say the date would be perfect.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a good sexual experience yet. All of my partners have always been the same age as me (15-18) and they have never 'trained for a marathon' if you understand me.

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Old 08-30-2023, 08:16 PM   #25
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Hi and welcome! Your blog posts are amazing, it's great you're having such a fun start on getdare and that you've been inspired to write about it in such engaging detail. I hope things only get better from here. Anyway, questions:
  1. How do you feel about your next underwearless day at work coming up? More or less nervous than the first one? What do you think you’ll wear for it?
  2. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being naked for an hour in a busy public place or posting a short video of yourself naked online?
  3. If you were to write a three-word phrase describing yourself that relates to your experiences on getdare over the past couple days, what would it be?

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 08-30-2023 at 08:35 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 10:24 PM   #26
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well done on your blog posts! I look forward to reading more about your exploration on GetDare!

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 01:35 AM   #27
Ice Dancer

Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Hi and welcome! Your blog posts are amazing, it's great you're having such a fun start on getdare and that you've been inspired to write about it in such engaging detail. I hope things only get better from here. Anyway, questions:
  1. How do you feel about your next underwearless day at work coming up? More or less nervous than the first one? What do you think you’ll wear for it?
  2. What sounds scarier to you and why? (Forget about laws and practicalities in your answers, this is just fantasy): Being naked for an hour in a busy public place or posting a short video of yourself naked online?
  3. If you were to write a three-word phrase describing yourself that relates to your experiences on getdare over the past couple days, what would it be?
I'm really nervous about my commando days at work. I cannot stress the volume of people in that call center. All it takes is one person to notice and I become the topic of discussion for dozens of people.

Being naked for an hour in a busy place sounds scarier. All the eyes on me, those with opportunistic hands grabbing at me, their phones out recording me. I'd be mortified.

Welcoming, daring, nervousa

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Old 08-31-2023, 01:42 AM   #28
Ice Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Well done on your blog posts! I look forward to reading more about your exploration on GetDare!

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy/kink/lingerie store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) If you had to give up either cheese, or all forms of oral sex for life, which would you choose?
Thank you, I've enjoyed writing those posts 😁

My 5 items would be; Rabbit vibrator, bondage kit, one of those sling shot bikini things, hand cuffs, and sensory deprivation kit

A big guilty pleasure of mine is the card game YuGiOh. I'm not by any means good at the game, but I have fun playing it with friends and at locals.

I wouldn't say I've had anything strange inside me, just standard things like sanitary products, fingers, cocks, dildo, vibrator.

I cannot give up cheese, and knowing that I never have to put a dick in my mouth again is a really appealing thought.

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Old 08-31-2023, 02:12 AM   #29
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post

My 5 items would be; Rabbit vibrator, bondage kit, one of those sling shot bikini things, hand cuffs, and sensory deprivation kit
Picking kits to get extra things - sneaky!

Going with the clothing control theme since you've got that in your likes:

1) How would you describe your usual clothing style?

2) What would you say is the most risque/revealing outfit you've worn publicly?

3) What's your go to 'I know I look damn good in this' outfit?

4) What's the most worn item of clothing in your wardrobe?

5) What's the absolute worst outfit you can think of that you would be worried someone would pick for you?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 06:24 AM   #30
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there, and welcome to the fold!
  • What's the best and worst dare you've done yet?
  • How did you find GD?
  • Have you given any dares yourself yet?
  • What color panties are you wearing right now?

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk