Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
KindMistress

Pencil Write lines for me

Hi all!

I recently found out I really enjoy when subs write lines for me. I don't know, I guess it's about knowing the sub would devote their time to such a useless task just to please me without getting any kind of pleasure back. And I know it would make me very happy if the lovely folks of getDare would write some lines just for me.

Here's the rules:

1. Pick one of the following sentences. If you don't know which to pick, roll a die.
  • I write this to please you, Mistress.
  • I crave nothing but to be a good boy/girl.
  • If my hand starts to hurt, I'll just keep writing until I'm done.
  • How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?
  • All work and no play makes me a dull boy/girl.
  • ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

2. Make sure all music, tv or anything that would distract you from the task is turned off. Get a pen and a piece of paper and write the sentence 30 times. Make sure there are no typos and your handwriting is legible.

You are not allowed to touch yourself sexually or use any toys (so no bondage, plugs, clamps etc.) while writing, but it's up to you what you'll wear and what position you'll write in. My preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, but it's up to you.

3. Take a picture of the lines you wrote (multiple pictures if there's more pages). Only take a picture of the lines, not of yourself. Post the picture(s) in this thread, along with a description of your experience (at least a few sentences).

If you don't want to post the pictures publicly, you may PM me the pictures, but post the description in here anyway. If you do decide to PM me the pictures, please, mind the "don't" section in my signature.

4. If you obey all the rules and the pictures are to my satisfaction, you will get another writing assignment from me, this time personalized. Note the number of lines I will require will grow each time I send you an assignment.

That's it folks! If you have any questions, post them in this thread.

Looking forward to your lines, getDarians!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me

Last edited by KindMistress; 11-26-2020 at 02:34 PM. Reason: typo
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk