Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2018, 03:10 PM   #781
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Took a quick break from cleaning around the house to do 256 deepthroats, bringing me to 2216/2625
Old 07-25-2018, 03:30 PM   #782
CSasha
Oracle

After dinner with my husband I went to bed naked to cuddle with my tiger teddy while watching "A monster calls". I stopped the movie early because it triggered some nasty past memories, and slept away until now. I guess I was pretty exhausted from not sleeping the so much the past nights, the heat, the rain I got into today, and the waxing of my legs and butt. So smoothy.

Not gotten up, I am still into reading all the updates, but already watch that shit with the funny wonder rake. Thanks chrs. And let's resolve that mean right away with some PM dares you have asked for:

@Takaoyaki: Jenni is right. FEET COATING Toothpaste, WORD Dropped, Lube Honey, Onehole use 2, Cornertime Now, Shower COLD. And you are down by 11 tokens to 35 tokens in total now.

@IceMaiden: HYDRATE, JOG, BOUNCE, SQUAT, SURPRISE video eating your pussy juice

@chrs: It's like you asked for it. REAL AVATAR, TATTOO Slut, LAP DANCE, GAFF, ROSE, THRUST 10, WEDGIE, PLUG 60, BOOBS H cups (how is the reduction getting along?), LEGGINGS, HORNY CHICK, PUSHUPS 30, SQUATS 30, PULLUPS 30, RUN 10, CLEAN

@dreamingevil2: Report all - ICE 3, Anal 5, Plug 120, Stretch 15, Slap balls 10, Suck, Deepthroat 25, Pushups, Squats, Plank, Hipthrust, Stroke 250, Edge 3

Was that mean enough? I will try not to forget that I shall be mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
@Buttaholic: POOR WORM: Jaro recieved a short task today which was as follows: Wear your cage for 30 minutes, with a peg on each ball. Each 5 minutes flick the pegs twice each. If they come off add 2 minutes to the 30 minute cage time.

@Cass: POOR WORM: Jaro had to pee in front of me on camera. (Also our first live call.) Jaro has written about it here!
Both so nice. I saw the pee report. Splendid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
I woke up extremely horny from being plugged overnight, and did 342 deepthroats first thing upon getting out of bed. Now 1960/2625
Quote:
Took a quick break from cleaning around the house to do 256 deepthroats, bringing me to 2216/2625
Go, Jenni, go! Almost there.

Quote:
@Cassandra BINGO, DEEPTHROAT BOMB

I've spent the past hour hugging my monkey stuffie while making and eating breakfast, and we will continue to cuddle while I finish my coffee
Stuffies are incredible wonderful! But deepthroat bomb is out of order.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-25-2018 at 03:34 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-25-2018, 03:44 PM   #783
CSasha
Oracle

Since Takao gave me those deepthroat restrictions, if you have tokens, then adding deepthroats to my bank via the PM dare DEEPTHROAT DEPOSIT X (number of tokens to spend) would be mean if combined with the PM dare DUTY afterwards by any number of users without spending any tokens. If then somebody spend tokens for the Token PM dare Half now and Denied right after Half runs out, that would be a mean combination. Please spend your tokens and be mean to me. If you are a friend you could even ask for a sales and I might offer you discounts for exactly those Token PM dares.

And I just begged Jenni for PM dares. The Bingo counter is at 202/1,000.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-25-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #784
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

@Matt: RULE: only go pee if my arousal level is at an 8 or higher on a 1-10 scale. I did this today (I wasn't feeling great yesterday, this heat is slowly killing me off!) and it didn't go well at all. I didn’t want to risk taking forever to get my arousal high, with the chance of my child coming in from playing out, so I used the wand and tumblr both times to ensure I managed it pretty fast. Only the first time I decided I was now at an 8 and removed the wand and about 40 seconds AFTER I had stopped all stimulation the orgasm/ruin happened. I wasn’t touching at all. The second time, I decided maybe I had been much higher than 8 the prior time (I am bad at judging how close I am, which is why I suck with edges) and so I wouldn’t get so high this time - but that didn’t help because the same thing happened that time too. I do not like this rule!

@Litdarkness & Buttaholic: SQUAT: I did both of these earlier this evening, all 40 in one set. My thighs didn't get quite as achy as last time so hopefully they are remembering I used to do lots of them!

@DreamingEvil: SHOW OFF: My Dom is a butthead. He chose "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" I do have big boobs but it still took me two lines and both boobs! There was a lot of checking the spelling too as I wrote

@Chrs: I thought it would be revealing too! Thankfully I only have to go out one more time this week so he wont have much chance to torture me in public for a while. I did HYDRATE earlier, it is still really hot, so the extra water was welcomed. (I usually drink about 2-2.5L a day, but am probably closer to 3L today.)

@Cass: NAUGHTY: AM chose "screw you!" (Yes I may have said that quite a lot to him right before he chose it, as we worked on the icy hot task from the 4k thread.) He says that I say it often but I really don't think I do except for when I am dying from icy hot! I must be right because I didn't say it for the full 24 hours after it was banned so I didn't get any consequences PRACTICE: AM chose for me to beg for 5 zaps to my thigh!! I really didn't want to beg for that!! I did struggle with it and I asked for some time to prepare the begging before I sent it to him. Begging isn't one of my strong points, even with the things I DO really want, so it took me quite a while! With it not being one of my strong points, I'm not sure how I did so I will ask AM to add a comment on the result: "Considering I had told her to beg for something she really didn't want to do, Icy did very well. She took some time and put some thought into it, and she surpassed her normal level of "please, pleeeeeeeease, pretty pleeeeease with a grape on top because cherries are ew" P.S Suggestion for video accepted!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-25-2018 at 05:25 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 07-25-2018, 08:02 PM   #785
YN2911

Finally got some time to get back on here so I figured I'd unleash the flood gates.

@IceMaiden : SIT UP, PRACTICE
@Cassandra : KICKS, SLUT
@420jenni : THRUST 100, SWIRLY
@Takaoyaki : Training, Shower
@chrs : LAP DANCE, CLEAN
@SolWeintraub : PUSHUPS, EXPOSE (PM me)
@dreamingevil2 : Pushups, M&M Blue
@Matt: : LAST PIC 5, VIDEO PROOF (COOKIES)
@LitDarkness : EXERCISE Pushups 50, SPANK 50
@Buttaholic : Pushups 50, Clamps balls for the duration of your pushups
PSSST I have a bias towards completed profiles.

kik: Boyno29
Unofficial PM Dare Commission
Dick Code
YN2911 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to YN2911 for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 12:37 AM   #786
chrs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
@chrs: It's like you asked for it. REAL AVATAR, TATTOO Slut, LAP DANCE, GAFF, ROSE, THRUST 10, WEDGIE, PLUG 60, BOOBS H cups (how is the reduction getting along?), LEGGINGS, HORNY CHICK, PUSHUPS 30, SQUATS 30, PULLUPS 30, RUN 10, CLEAN

Was that mean enough? I will try not to forget that I shall be mean.
Well it's a start, I don't want to get bored
I'll added to the counters with got the TATTOO and LAP DANCE full, however, as the votes for which TATTOO are 1 -1 for "Sissy" and "Slut" I'll wait till I get the next one which hopefully decides which one I'll get or you who gave me the most decide which one? I did the butt rubbing and fingering all very vanilla and going to do the 2 hours of butt plug time which have staked up today.
All the CLEANing i have to do I guess today I'll get the extra hour for vacuuming like a classy slut and get it done as well
Leggings will likely be done tomorrow.
Just did the 30 pushups with by D cups hanging a little too loose
Going to do the Squats and Run tomorrow, have been running yesterday and on Monday and swimming on Tuesday so my legs are a bit sore.
Pull ups will be done in the afternoon.

Well the reduction time.... I got a bunch for the PM bashing game and some for posting here. But the workout haven't been that many as I mostly do sports outside and maybe some pull ups or so inside which barely last a min if one at all. The reduction for consecutive wearing is kind of a mind fuck, if I want to get any reduction I have to put them on at least 4 hours before going to bed to get the extra time for sleeping as well. So I guess it serves its purpose as I wear them more often or put them on earlier than planned. But yes I got some 30 hours extra from that till now, so yey.

Horny Chick, thanks for that one, I think I've said it already but it seems like these days I'm only comming that way :/

@YN2911 Your LAP DANCE started a new roll so it's 4 more until I've to complete a new one. And the cleaning will be included in the vacuuming above. Thanks
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM   #787
SolWeintraub
Distinguished Member

Just completed my 20 pushups and contacted YN2911 via PM for the exposure. It always feels good to do some sport in the morning.
@Cass: BINGO
@YN2911: TRIBUTE (Jack Sparrow)
@IceMaiden : SIT UP, PRACTICE
@420jenni: ANIME SLOW

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, exposure, panties, pics and videos
dislikes: Anal, ruined orgasms, pee, condoms
hard limits: face in pics or videos, public

Kik me EXPOSE and I will send you as many picture as you want until you find one you want to expose on eblue

Kik me SLAVE and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik- willsolllar
SolWeintraub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:41 AM   #788
Zenitech

Nice thread! Here are some PM's for the three last posters. Almost the same for everybody, go exercise :P

@YN2911 Bad boy 200, Push it, Squish it
@chrs SPANK 20, PUSHUP 20, SQUATS 20
@SolWeintraub CORNERTIME 20, PUSHUPS 20, SQUATS 20
Zenitech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zenitech for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 02:22 AM   #789
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Flag Blue

I bought a new 7" insertable, PINK dildo today
I gave it 409 deepthroats to welcome it to my collection and finish off my debt.

THE PARTY IS BACK ON!!!

Then I put my new ballgag in my mouth and did my two most recent thrust dares, then fucked myself hard with my new dildo. It was fantastic and I moaned a lot. We're a perfect match <3

@LitDarkness next time you send THRUST you may increase it up to 200 with one finger or 100 with two fingers
@YN2911 next time you send THRUST you may increase it up to 200 with one finger or 100 with two fingers
Old 07-26-2018, 02:51 AM   #790
CSasha
Oracle

Thanks, Jenni. That means everyone can still give out PM dares as always, but 420jenni and me gather anal thrusts by each post, deepthroats for PM dare posts, PM dare completion reports, and reactions to them, as well as keywords. We can only stop that gathering with at least 3,000 deepthroats accumulated.

Well done, Jenni. Good girl.

My pronouns are it/its

The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 03:17 AM   #791
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Dear Cass,
This pathetic whore completed the "PLUBLIC" and "GIRLY GIRL" dares she received from you. She went above and beyond in her willingness to prove how much of a slut she is by doing them at the same time, AND putting her bullet vibe in her panties while doing so. This bitch included them in her report on the task she had to do for you after making the mistake of accepting your bet, like the empty-headed bimbo she is.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:15 AM   #792
CSasha
Oracle

That was pretty awesome, Jenni. I knw why I didn't need any video.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-26-2018, 04:45 AM   #793
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
And being mean, @buttaholic: Denied 3, Clamps for 15 minutes, Plank, Squats 50, Slut, Hump, Slap 100, Spoon 100, As hard as you can 10, Bad boy 10 Hold it: punch your balls as hard as you can for every time it drops, REWIND. Have fun and take care
What a bully .................

Will be doing this tonight, hopefully in 1 session!

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:48 AM   #794
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

@420jenni: SUCK, THRUST 100, SWIRLY
@cassandra: KICK
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twisted Kitten for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 05:20 AM   #795
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
@Matt: Let's give you some more bone. DOGGY, DOG PEE, GAG 15 with the penis gag

Have fun

Bingo counter is now 200/1,000.
These are done, more humping, playing fetch, barking at cars....then pee'ing in bath which still feels so embarrassing! And still getting used to the penis gag. really drool a lot and my jaw aches afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingevil2 View Post
@matt, Spank Bank Collar Waltz
think I'm going to be a bit sore next week with Sam.... Goddess Sam says will do the COLLAR dares when I'm with her
Was the first time I've done WALTZ, just feel so silly!! I really can't dance to save my life lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by YN2911 View Post
Finally got some time to get back on here so I figured I'd unleash the flood gates.

@Matt: : LAST PIC 5, VIDEO PROOF (COOKIES)
these are done

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
420jenni, celebration, pm dare, post celebration, takaoyaki