Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > YN2911

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 12-09-2016 at 07:45 PM by YN2911
Updated 08-08-2019 at 08:11 PM by YN2911

PM Me
Please read the Notes/Rules section below.

Truth: Truth of Your Choosing. (Some Ideas)
Vote: I will vote on a poll as instructed.
Post X: I will post to thread X, within limits.
Watch: I'll watch any link sent to me in any way you specify.
Revenge: I will send you some of your PM dares.
Add: I'll add this to my PM's (Can be denied, see rules below.)
Prove It: Ill send Kik proof. (Not applicable to all dares)

Forward Y: I will PM dares to user Y (Y being the PM dare list). You may add further background information, references or your personal wishes on the kind or amount of PM dares to give. You may also bribe me to do one or more of the following: do it a proposed way, I don't give away that you dared me to dare that user, tell you which PM dares I have sent, and/or forward you the PM dare report of that user.
Twin: I'll pick one of my PM's and we'll both do it.
Evil Twin: I'll pick one of your PM's and we'll both do it.
Do Mine: I'll do one of your PM dares of your choice.
TIT-FOR-TAT: I'll get to perform one of your PM dares, but then I'll pick you one from my list for you to do.
Trivia: Give me a trivia question. If I get it right Ill owe you a dare, if I get it wrong, Ill do a punishment you select.
Lazy Challenge X Y: I don't always do dares immediately after they are given. If I have X reps of dare Y to be completed or more, I owe you a punishment. However, if I have less you owe me a punishment.

Edge X: I'll add this many edges to my count. (Max. 16)
Eat X: I'll eat my own cum.
Ruin: I'll ruin my next orgasm.

Underwear: You will pick my male underwear for tomorrow.
Shave X: I'll shave X (Pubes, Ass, Upper legs).

Bad Boy X: I'll spank my ass X times. (Max. 250)
Very Bad Boy X: I'll spank my balls X times. (Max. 40)
Cunt X: I'll spank my dick X times. (Max. 40)

Do It X : I'll take off all clothes and do 20 of exercise X (EG: Pushups, Crunches, Squats, Jumping Jacks, Burpees).
Looks Hot: I'll go work out wearing the underwear of your choice. You can also choose what I do with this underwear after.
Do It There: I'll do another PM dare at the gym. (not all PM dares apply).

Rainy Day: I'll add a dollar to my rainy day fund. (Current savings $13) (One per person per day)
Weather Report Y: Suggest a product from Amazon for me to spend my rainy day fund. This can be anything within my limits. (Y being the link) (No current item)

Omegle X: I'll cam on Omegle for X minutes (Max. 150)
Fanboy: I'll masterbate to a male celebrity of your choice.
Work it Bitch: I will work on a non-sexual non-kinky project (reading, studying or something else) for one hour while in a state of dress of your choice (nude, thong, using toys...etc).

Notes/Rules:
  • Without my explicit permission, you are only allowed to send 5 dares per PM. (Basic dares do not count towards the total amount of dares.)
  • Dares in red are currently unavailable.
  • Dare in green are dares I would like to receive more frequently.
  • I may not be able to do a Dare at the time its sent, but I keep track of all dares, and will do them ASAP.
  • I will not do any dares violating my limits or maximums.
  • I reserve my right to reject any dares, especially, but not exclusively, those given out of abuse, exploit, malice, or harassment.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3519 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments