Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
KindMistress

Pencil Write lines for me

Hi all!

I recently found out I really enjoy when subs write lines for me. I don't know, I guess it's about knowing the sub would devote their time to such a useless task just to please me without getting any kind of pleasure back. And I know it would make me very happy if the lovely folks of getDare would write some lines just for me.

Here's the rules:

1. Pick one of the following sentences. If you don't know which to pick, roll a die.
  • I write this to please you, Mistress.
  • I crave nothing but to be a good boy/girl.
  • If my hand starts to hurt, I'll just keep writing until I'm done.
  • How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?
  • All work and no play makes me a dull boy/girl.
  • ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

2. Make sure all music, tv or anything that would distract you from the task is turned off. Get a pen and a piece of paper and write the sentence 30 times. Make sure there are no typos and your handwriting is legible.

You are not allowed to touch yourself sexually or use any toys (so no bondage, plugs, clamps etc.) while writing, but it's up to you what you'll wear and what position you'll write in. My preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, but it's up to you.

3. Take a picture of the lines you wrote (multiple pictures if there's more pages). Only take a picture of the lines, not of yourself. Post the picture(s) in this thread, along with a description of your experience (at least a few sentences).

If you don't want to post the pictures publicly, you may PM me the pictures, but post the description in here anyway. If you do decide to PM me the pictures, please, mind the "don't" section in my signature.

4. If you obey all the rules and the pictures are to my satisfaction, you will get another writing assignment from me, this time personalized. Note the number of lines I will require will grow each time I send you an assignment.

That's it folks! If you have any questions, post them in this thread.

Looking forward to your lines, getDarians!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me

Last edited by KindMistress; 11-26-2020 at 02:34 PM. Reason: typo
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 08:16 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you Mistress. I used a dice to determine what to write, and ended up rolling a 1 for "I write this to please you, Mistress."

Before coming across this thread, I had been playing with my nipples for a while (pump, clamps, and fingers), so I was in a good headspace to start right away (kinky, but not overly horny.) I got my notebook from the other room and proceeded to write the lines at my desk in what I had been wearing; although I zipped up my sweater due to the temperature.

Not much to report on the writing itself. It took about 15 minutes and wasn't too difficult on the hand.

Since I can't find a way to actually post the image without it being unreasonably big, I hope you will settle for a link instead:

https://i.imgur.com/BCGzaGB.jpg

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 10:29 AM   #3
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Thank you Mistress. I used a dice to determine what to write, and ended up rolling a 1 for "I write this to please you, Mistress."

Before coming across this thread, I had been playing with my nipples for a while (pump, clamps, and fingers), so I was in a good headspace to start right away (kinky, but not overly horny.) I got my notebook from the other room and proceeded to write the lines at my desk in what I had been wearing; although I zipped up my sweater due to the temperature.

Not much to report on the writing itself. It took about 15 minutes and wasn't too difficult on the hand.

Since I can't find a way to actually post the image without it being unreasonably big, I hope you will settle for a link instead:

https://i.imgur.com/BCGzaGB.jpg
Good boy! I like that you numbered each line, makes it easier to check.

If you want to write some more, here's a line just for you. Rewrite it forty times.
I have one hand free: it would feel so good to wrap it around my cock and stroke.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:50 PM   #4
PeakingBlinder

Hello Kind Mistress,

I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned. So stopped my music, stripped naked, and started writing. Even with not being allowed any kind of stimulation, my cock twitched every time I wrote "good boy."

Thank you for the task.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	127278948_648708162467583_7935112712168171929_n.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	9505  
Old 11-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned.
100% this. High five!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 04:24 PM   #6
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
Hello Kind Mistress,

I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned. So stopped my music, stripped naked, and started writing. Even with not being allowed any kind of stimulation, my cock twitched every time I wrote "good boy."

Thank you for the task.
Oh, you really are such a good boy, sweetheart! Mmm, it must have been so frustrating with your cock twitching while you were writing for me. I am very pleased with my good boy.

Do you want another writing assignment or was this enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

100% this. High five!
Aww, thank you, I appreciate the compliments on my writing, you're so sweet

You do get all the brownie points for that! And I have to say reading about how bored and turned off you were was very pleasing. You really did completely surrender your time for me. Not only did you not do anything productive or enjoyable, you didn't even like any of it! Great job on not stopping even if you wanted to, that's what very special good girls do! And I love the idea to tear the paper to pieces!

Do let me know if you happen to change your mind about wanting another assignment.

The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 03:08 AM   #7
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindMistress View Post
Oh, you really are such a good boy, sweetheart! Mmm, it must have been so frustrating with your cock twitching while you were writing for me. I am very pleased with my good boy.

Do you want another writing assignment or was this enough for you?
Thank you! It was frustrating, but I'd love another chance to entertain you by writing lines

Last edited by PeakingBlinder; 11-27-2020 at 03:16 AM.
PeakingBlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 06:01 PM   #8
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Hello Mistress,

Not dares I normally do, but for you I did this task.

You said you didn't care what I wore or what position I was in when doing the lines, but then you said your preference. So how could one not comply with your preference after you stated them? So I did the lines naked, except for my chastity device, and kneeling on the floor.

And no distractions. TV off. radio off. dog barricaded to the other room. phone turned off as that's always a distraction. nothing but me, the pen and the paper. And no plugs, vibrators, harnesses, restraints or toys of any type.

Kneeling on hard wood and being bent over on all fours to write is not fun. But I was doing ok until line 26 when the grocery delivery showed up. I finished that line and hurriedly dressed. Once the groceries were inside, I immediately stripped and resumed to finish the lines. Then I went off to put the groceries away when I finished the last few lines.

I am sorry about the distraction I had towards the end of it Mistress.

This was very boring task. Sore given the kneeling and bent over writing, but manageable. And the line I chose to write, so appropriate, and more so with every line written.

Did I waste my time though? Some would say yes, what a waste of my time. What I did I accomplish? I don't think I wasted my time as I'm sure the time I've spent on it will amuse and please you, so it was time well spent. But if my distraction took away from your amusement and you want me to make it up to you in some way, please let know Mistress. When I thought about it afterwards, I realized I should have continued to do my writing. The delivery driver would have rung the bell. I doubt you would have been bothered if I was naked to answer the door as long as the lines were done. I am sorry about allowing myself to be distracted Mistress.

P.S. If the pic isn't showing, please let me know. I haven't posted a pic from my pics in quite some time.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:45 AM   #9
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
Hello Mistress,

Not dares I normally do, but for you I did this task.

You said you didn't care what I wore or what position I was in when doing the lines, but then you said your preference. So how could one not comply with your preference after you stated them? So I did the lines naked, except for my chastity device, and kneeling on the floor.

And no distractions. TV off. radio off. dog barricaded to the other room. phone turned off as that's always a distraction. nothing but me, the pen and the paper. And no plugs, vibrators, harnesses, restraints or toys of any type.

Kneeling on hard wood and being bent over on all fours to write is not fun. But I was doing ok until line 26 when the grocery delivery showed up. I finished that line and hurriedly dressed. Once the groceries were inside, I immediately stripped and resumed to finish the lines. Then I went off to put the groceries away when I finished the last few lines.

I am sorry about the distraction I had towards the end of it Mistress.

This was very boring task. Sore given the kneeling and bent over writing, but manageable. And the line I chose to write, so appropriate, and more so with every line written.

Did I waste my time though? Some would say yes, what a waste of my time. What I did I accomplish? I don't think I wasted my time as I'm sure the time I've spent on it will amuse and please you, so it was time well spent. But if my distraction took away from your amusement and you want me to make it up to you in some way, please let know Mistress. When I thought about it afterwards, I realized I should have continued to do my writing. The delivery driver would have rung the bell. I doubt you would have been bothered if I was naked to answer the door as long as the lines were done. I am sorry about allowing myself to be distracted Mistress.

P.S. If the pic isn't showing, please let me know. I haven't posted a pic from my pics in quite some time.
Good boy! Glad to hear it wasn't fun, but you still found meaning in doing it to amuse and please me, that's exactly how it's supposed to be! Don't worry about the interruption, it wasn't your fault.

If you want to please me further, you will write the following line 40 times:

"Writing my time away for you is the only thing I'm good at"

Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 AM   #10
Sextreme

Thank you so much KindMistress! I had so much fun doing this, I actually have a hand injury from when I was a child that makes handwriting quite uncomfortable. So that added to my fun! My knees were burning from the carpet but my cock was dripping pre cum constantly. I ended up writing 32 lines as I decided 2 of my lines looked a little scruffy and not what you deserve from me. I'm considering doing all of your lines! Just because I like to please and get your attention..

I hope this brought a smile to your face like it did mine.

My ad! Looking for women, any role.

Likes: Anal, Cum Play, TPE, Gross (Piss, light scat, I love dirty feet and sweat too) Pain, Humiliation, Degradation, deepthroat, enemas

Dislikes: CBT, uncomfortable positions, hidden public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family/Friends, Messy (Because I can't at the moment)

As a Dom these limits do not apply to tasks I am willing to give.

Last edited by Sextreme; 01-07-2021 at 12:13 AM.
Sextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #11
AuxiSissy

Hello Kind Mistress,
I have taken the line “How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?” I’m an engineering major and hate writing but knowing I could please you made it infinitely worth it. I did it nude on all fours. It felt wonderfully degrading and not having anything to watch/listen to made it that much more humiliating which I loved. I loved taking time out of my day to please you mistress. You may also note that it doesn’t look like I did it on paper because I didn’t. I used my Apple Pencil on my iPad to write it. This could make it easy to cheat but all my lines are unique and I swear I did not. My legs started to fall asleep towards the end and my hand was cramping, but again, well worth this for you mistress. Also, my brother was right outside my door and I was terrified he’d come in at any moment. The way our apartment is set up he has to come through my room to get to the bathroom and there’s no explaining the position i was in. Haha. Throughout writing, i was mostly thinking about what I’d post here actually but also trying my best to write the lines well! Thank you for the lines and I hope I did well. <3
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	D53BF7E5-60EF-4F4B-914D-67BCD847A22A.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	9557  

Last edited by AuxiSissy; 12-21-2020 at 09:34 PM.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 09:01 AM   #12
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Hello Kind Mistress,
I have taken the line “How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?” I’m an engineering major and hate writing but knowing I could please you made it infinitely worth it. I did it nude on all fours. It felt wonderfully degrading and not having anything to watch/listen to made it that much more humiliating which I loved. I loved taking time out of my day to please you mistress. You may also note that it doesn’t look like I did it on paper because I didn’t. I used my Apple Pencil on my iPad to write it. This could make it easy to cheat but all my lines are unique and I swear I did not. My legs started to fall asleep towards the end and my hand was cramping, but again, well worth this for you mistress. Also, my brother was right outside my door and I was terrified he’d come in at any moment. The way our apartment is set up he has to come through my room to get to the bathroom and there’s no explaining the position i was in. Haha. Throughout writing, i was mostly thinking about what I’d post here actually but also trying my best to write the lines well! Thank you for the lines and I hope I did well. <3
Thank you for the lines! To be honest, I'm not particularly thrilled about the use of your iPad. Part of what makes line writing special to me is the physical manifestation of the pen and the paper, and the fact when all is done, you see the result written on a physical piece of paper you can hold or keep. But since you still technically wrote your lines and didn't do this to make the task easier for yourself, I don't mind this time. If you want to write more lines for me, however, please use pen and paper.

Other than that, great job, you're a good boy! Glad you loved how humiliating, uncomfortable and risky it was!

If you want to please me further, you will write this line 40 times (with pen and paper):

"What do you do with a sissy slut's time? You waste it with line writing!"

The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-30-2020, 04:15 AM   #13
dumbpet

hi, kindmistress! for me, line writing itself is quite dull but there’s something about doing things like these just to please others that i really like, it makes me feel very submissive, so i really wanted to try.

the line “i crave nothing but to be a good girl” instantly stood out to me. i love being praised and obeying others, especially dominant women, so i felt drawn to the line. i wrote these lines naked and on my knees, just like you said, bent over my bed so i could write. the task was slow-paced, but the idea that someone would be amused, or pleased by me writing these lines made me eager to complete them, even if i get no physical pleasure myself. thank you for letting me write for you, i hope i did a good job and i’d love to write for you again <33
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	82A2D4CC-D6D7-46C0-9231-14333443F8B5.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	9563  

likes: degradation, praise, bondage, dumbification, petplay, bladder control, orgasm denial, edging, hypno, bimbo

limits: scat, pics/videos, messy, family, complete public

💫
dumbpet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk