Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Default F/23 looking for semi public (and other) dares

Hi, I'm coming back to actively posting on gD after a long break, so it's a good time to get a few dares going. Feel free to give me any hidden public dares (or any other dares fitting my likes for that matter). Of course you can expect a report. I would also be grateful for creative modifiers for my 2018 rule.
A little about my situation: I forbidden to have an orgasm, so no dares with this. Currently I'm learning at the college and live alone. Classes and learning take up large portion of my time, but I'll try to fit in some naughty dares in my day. I've got two friends that would love to help me with dares: Jack and Alice. They are a couple, but we're pretty open about having threesomes and other kinky stuff. I'm visiting them often (in fact I'm at their place right now).
I'm looking towards doing some naughty stuff.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Everill
getDare Devil

Here's a couple rules that could be interesting.
  • When ever you go out you have to wear a butt-plug
  • When ever you at home alone you have to be naked and you're only able to get changed in front of the main entrance
  • Make note of which chairs you sit down on the most, place dildos on/near the top 3 chairs and insert them whenever you sit on one.
  • (You will probably have to run this rule past Alice and Jack) When ever you're at Alice's or Jack's apartment strip off all of your clothes (apart from your butt-plug) and put them into a bag and lock the bag with a padlock, give the key to either Alice or Jack.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:31 PM   #3
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

You could try my movie night out dare and report it’s in my signature if something needs to be changed let me know and I can modify it for you

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 01:26 PM   #4
xcartouche

To your 2018 rules I'd add that you have to sleep with you reading lamp switched on.
As a dare I want you to pick a day in school. In every lesson you'll pick a handsome person and after you'll come home, strip down, edge and write 10 sentences how you'd seduce the person and why him/her. Repeat for every lesson you had that day.
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 04:16 PM   #5
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for your rules and dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's a couple rules that could be interesting.
  • When ever you go out you have to wear a butt-plug
  • When ever you at home alone you have to be naked and you're only able to get changed in front of the main entrance
  • Make note of which chairs you sit down on the most, place dildos on/near the top 3 chairs and insert them whenever you sit on one.
  • (You will probably have to run this rule past Alice and Jack) When ever you're at Alice's or Jack's apartment strip off all of your clothes (apart from your butt-plug) and put them into a bag and lock the bag with a padlock, give the key to either Alice or Jack.
1: I actually used to follow a rule that made me wear buttplug a lot. You can read about it here. Sorry, but it kinda lost it's magic as I've ended up wearing it almost all the time. I still wear it from time to time, but not as often.
2: Usually I'm naked at home anyway, so I'm fine with this part. But I think I'm gonna change the second part to "I can only change when standing in front of open front door". Changing outside would be too risky. This rule is also going to replace my other rule, as it would be hard to combine them both (Place a suction dildo close to my entrance door. Any time I go in or out of my apartment I have to fuck it. When leaving I have to do it after I'm dressed up, when coming back before taking any clothes off. I have to edge before leaving).
3: Now that I think of it I only use two chairs at home: the one in front of my computer and the one at the table. I guess I'm getting filled whenever I sit down then. I'll take the liberty of allowing myself to chose pussy or ass each time. Edit: I think it would also be fun to include buttplug here.
4: Again, I'm usually naked when visiting them, this wouldn't change much. But I like the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You could try my movie night out dare and report it’s in my signature if something needs to be changed let me know and I can modify it for you
I like it, but I have to refuse. It's just too risky bearing my boobs (however small they might be) right in the open. It might also cause me to orgasm by accident. I'm really pent up after few moths of edging and denial. But I like it, maybe I'll try it next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcartouche View Post
To your 2018 rules I'd add that you have to sleep with you reading lamp switched on.
As a dare I want you to pick a day in school. In every lesson you'll pick a handsome person and after you'll come home, strip down, edge and write 10 sentences how you'd seduce the person and why him/her. Repeat for every lesson you had that day.
I like how sleeping with lights on works well with sleeping naked (which I already have to do) and open window curtains (also one of my rules). I'll add it to my rules. But I'm not sure about the writing. I'll give it a go, but I'm not really a creative type. Let's see how it turns out.

Collared 24/7

Last edited by ShyExhibitionist; 10-22-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #6
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
1: I actually used to follow a rule that made me wear buttplug a lot. You can read about it here. Sorry, but it kinda lost it's magic as I've ended up wearing it almost all the time. I still wear it from time to time, but not as often.
2: Usually I'm naked at home anyway, so I'm fine with this part. But I think I'm gonna change the second part to "I can only change when standing in front of open front door". Changing outside would be too risky. This rule is also going to replace my other rule, as it would be hard to combine them both (Place a suction dildo close to my entrance door. Any time I go in or out of my apartment I have to fuck it. When leaving I have to do it after I'm dressed up, when coming back before taking any clothes off. I have to edge before leaving).
3: Now that I think of it I only use two chairs at home: the one in front of my computer and the one at the table. I guess I'm getting filled whenever I sit down then. I'll take the liberty of allowing myself to chose pussy or ass each time.
4: Again, I'm usually naked when visiting them, this wouldn't change much. But I like the idea.
1. You could always make it harder by using a dildo or a bigger buttplug if you so wish
2.By infront I meant inside (always get them mixed up ) but I like version more as the risk is alot higher
4. Again with 1 you could always make it more interesting by using some ankle cuffs and giving them the key to it or by wearing a some sort of gag.

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Old 10-22-2018, 04:35 PM   #7
2bchew
getDare Addict

Every other visit to Jacks apartment ask him if you can have something to drink,the twist is to also get him to cum into your drink.Of course you will also volunteer to extract the cum from him.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 05:04 PM   #8
imhard

A semi public dare I always recommend is getting in your car and driving to a road that isn't too busy (depending on your bravery) take the keys to your car and run them 100 meters away or however daring you're feeling. Go back to your car, strip naked, throw your clothes in the car and lock the door! You'll be trapped in the open and the only option you then have is to quickly get the the keys and make it back to your car to get dressed. There are a plethora of twists you can do with this dare too!
imhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #9
Pennys

Wear a vibrator under your clothes for at least one class period a month, maybe even a whole day if you are feeling daring
Pennys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 07:19 PM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Devil

A simple dare, but a rather embarrassing one all the same

Go out to the shops, have a good long list, wear a short dress...here's the twist, tuck the back of your dress into your panties, so your underwear and ass are showing slightly...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #11
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a thrift store with your friends. Donate everything you are wearing and send your friends into the store. If this is a bit much, you can have a towel or newspaper to cover up in the car. Or even better, use the towel and wait outside the store somewhere...not n the car...if you are that daring...up to you.

Give your friends $4. And they buy you an outfit. Now put on the outfit and go to another public place of your friends choosing, and spend an hour there in the outfit.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 10-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #12
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Both me and Alice don't have classes at Tuesdays and Jack can take days off work whenever he wants to (as long as it's not every day) so we did a few thing today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
1. You could always make it harder by using a dildo or a bigger buttplug if you so wish
2.By infront I meant inside (always get them mixed up ) but I like version more as the risk is alot higher
4. Again with 1 you could always make it more interesting by using some ankle cuffs and giving them the key to it or by wearing a some sort of gag.
1. No, I don't think it's a matter of size.
2. Oh damn, I've accidentally made it harder on me, didn't I?
4. I don't think that would be fun, I'm often visiting them just to hang out or do my homework. Something like that would require me to do only kinky stuff it their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Every other visit to Jacks apartment ask him if you can have something to drink,the twist is to also get him to cum into your drink.Of course you will also volunteer to extract the cum from him.
Now that I like. Let's say that I'll have to ask Jack if he wants to cum in my glass whenever I have anything to drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhard View Post
A semi public dare I always recommend is getting in your car and driving to a road that isn't too busy (depending on your bravery) take the keys to your car and run them 100 meters away or however daring you're feeling. Go back to your car, strip naked, throw your clothes in the car and lock the door! You'll be trapped in the open and the only option you then have is to quickly get the the keys and make it back to your car to get dressed. There are a plethora of twists you can do with this dare too!
We've done this today. Instead of going alone I went with Jack and Alice. We drove to a road well outside the city. I was wearing a short skirt, simple t-shirt and boots with thigh-high socks. Once we got to our location I quickly took off my skirt and t-shirt (I don't like being barefooted outside) and left the car. Then Jack drove around 200m away (I'm pretty sure he made it more than 200 meters just to mess with me). This left me alone and wearing only boots right in the middle of nothing. It was cold and really scary. I begun walking towards the car. Even though the road isn't busy two cats drove past in the other direction. Fortunately I was quick enough to hide behind a tree and wasn't seen (at least not too much). I've finally managed to get to the car and could get dressed (not for long, but more on this in a while).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennys View Post
Wear a vibrator under your clothes for at least one class period a month, maybe even a whole day if you are feeling daring
That's something I'll have to be careful about. I'll take a remotely controlled vibrator tomorrow and try to hold it on low for the whole lecture. I'll try during some boring, less important one (I don't want risking failing my exams after all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
A simple dare, but a rather embarrassing one all the same

Go out to the shops, have a good long list, wear a short dress...here's the twist, tuck the back of your dress into your panties, so your underwear and ass are showing slightly...
Sorry, it's not doable right now. I can't wear panties this year. But I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a thrift store with your friends. Donate everything you are wearing and send your friends into the store. If this is a bit much, you can have a towel or newspaper to cover up in the car. Or even better, use the towel and wait outside the store somewhere...not n the car...if you are that daring...up to you.

Give your friends $4. And they buy you an outfit. Now put on the outfit and go to another public place of your friends choosing, and spend an hour there in the outfit.
We've had to modify it a bit, as there are no thrift stores in Poland (at least not that I know of). Instead we drove to a "donation bin". It's a bin where you can throw unwanted clothes to be donated to the needy. They are placed right in the open, so we had to pick one in less populated area. We did this right after our previous dare (from imhard) and I was wearing the same outfit. (skirt, shirt, boots and socks). Once we were there I stepped out of the car and started undressing (Jack and Alice said it would be too easy to undress inside the car). I started with taking off my boots and socks. Pretty easy so far, I wasn't really exposing myself yet. I quickly put my boots back on (not donating these) and took my shirt off. This is when I started feeling really nervous. I quickly slid my skirt off and threw my clothes into the bin. Like this I run to the car (about 5 meters), but when I was right next to it Jack drove a few meters forward. This wasn't planned and made me really terrified. This is when I noticed someone coming in my direction. I don't think I've been spotted, but it gave me a rush. I quickly jumped to the car (no surprises this time) and Alice gave me a towel to wrap myself with. Like this we went back home. It was a bit embarrassing to go from car to our flat in a towel, but I think it looked a bit like a dress.

Thank you all for your rules and dares. I really appreciate them even if I can't do each and every one of them.

Collared 24/7
The following user says Thank You to ShyExhibitionist for this post:
Old 10-23-2018, 12:24 PM   #13
Everill
getDare Devil

Heres one but it requires 1 or 2 remotely controlled vibrators.

If you only have one;
when you next go shopping insert the vibrator into your pussy and give Alice and/or jack the remote.

If you have 2;
when you next shopping insert one into your pussy and one into you ass and give each controller to Jack and Alice.

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Old 10-23-2018, 05:54 PM   #14
bee9
getDare Succubus

Ask your roommates to edge you with a magic wand while watching tv or something.
The goal is to make you very horny and of course denied. Has to be done without much attention, like a chore. You'll have no say when to start/stop the stimulation.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:34 PM   #15
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Next time you go into a public bathroom, I would like you to wear your tightest pants and smallest pair of panties. While you are in the bathroom you will edge once.
Then you will take off your panties and stuff them in your mouth.
Put your pants back on and get out of the stall to wash your hands and your panties still inside your mouth.
After that... if you are up to is. Go for a walk of at least 10 minutes before you can get back into a bathroom to edge once more and put your panties back on.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk