Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2023, 06:04 PM   #1
CherryGirl201

Red face Please verbally degrade and humiliate me F/24

Hello wonderful people of get dare …

I was hoping some of you might take some time to verbally degrade and humiliate me. You see, I’m an absolutely insatiable whore for humiliation, and I’ve been brainwashing myself to crave it even more. Considering how much I already loved it, I’ve certainly ended up in a sticky situation … or all I want to do is end up in one.

A little about me,
I’m 24, F, bisexual, and very submissive. And clearly, a humiliation whore. I’m five feet tall, and have 30F breasts. But I’ve lost weight and now my breasts are kind of saggy :,(. I have an hourglass figure and a round ass, a little chubby but very well proportioned. I like humiliating myself for other people’s pleasure, while they mock me for it. I’d be anything they asked me to be, as long as it celebrated the desperate pathetic slut that lives in my heart.

I haven’t made a post like this before so I’m very curious to see if I’ll get any responses! If you do take the time to respond to this lowly bimbo. Thank you.

Im looking for embarrassing dares ...I love being made a fool of and humiliated
likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis
dislikes/punishments: bladder control, pain
limits: public, piss/poo drinking/eating, extreme pain

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.
CherryGirl201 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CherryGirl201 for this post:
Old 11-08-2023, 02:20 AM   #2
VauxHall

Default With pleasure, once I can see you

Very fun post indeed dMinor78, I'd be more than happy to verbally degrade and humiliate you, but in order to do that I need to see what you like like.

If you wish to take me up on this offer, you can send me a selection of photos of yourself on kik or email, details below:

Kik: VauxGuy1
Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
V.
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 07:13 AM   #3
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's get to know you a bit more. What humiliating things has a bimbo slut such as yourself done?
Old 11-08-2023, 10:41 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Saggy breasts (breasts? be conscious, you haven't breasts, you have TITS!) are terrible, but on all fours you could always use them as floor rags.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 10:47 AM   #5
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's get to know you a bit more. What humiliating things has a bimbo slut such as yourself done?

hello, SerBlack, thank you for taking time to respond to such a lowly whore!

I’ve done many humiliating things. I have had two irl dominants, one man and then one woman. For both of them I followed many rules and made myself completely open and available for their pleasure and torment. My ex Master would love to tie me up and expose me, before humiliating me for being such a desperate whore and letting him treat me that way. I would always crawl around on the ground while he walked, stay naked in his presence and be unallowed to dress or undress myself or make eye contact with him without permission. I loved to sit at a pillow by his feet holding his drink, while he would pet my hair and talk about how I was such a pathetic slut. My ex Domina and I went to a sex club a few times, where she punished me in front of multiple party goers, spanking me until I cried and forcing me to beg to orgasm publicly. She allowed other party goers to touch me and masturbate me as well, and for some to watch as she toyed with me on a Sybian.

As for online activities, I’ve completed a handful of dares and tasks over the years. I recently did my first messy humiliation task and that was very very humiliating, to make such a fool of myself and then masturbate to orgasm three times with my vibrator, while filming it all. I love letting other people control me and force me to be the dumb humiliated and shameful bitch I am at heart.
I’ve also recently gotten into hypnosis, introduced to it by my ex Domina, and have been brainwashing myself to be an even hornier dripping bimbo mess all of the time. I love intensely humiliating files, like those from Vive Hypnosis and wish there were even more for me to listen to and lose myself in!

likes: forced orgasms, anything that makes me blushy, pet play, HUMILIATION, wedgies, hypnosis

PM Dares Here!

Currently strictly denied by RedCamel, and I am not allowed to edge or orgasm. I am encouraged to rub rub rub as much as possible.

Last edited by CherryGirl201; 11-08-2023 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:47 AM   #6
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by VauxHall View Post
Very fun post indeed dMinor78, I'd be more than happy to verbally degrade and humiliate you, but in order to do that I need to see what you like like.

If you wish to take me up on this offer, you can send me a selection of photos of yourself on kik or email, details below:

Kik: VauxGuy1
Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
V.
Thank you V, this dumb whore will consider your offer

PM Dares Here!

Old 11-08-2023, 10:49 AM   #7
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Saggy breasts (breasts? be conscious, you haven't breasts, you have TITS!) are terrible, but on all fours you could always use them as floor rags.
I’m so sorry for mislabeling my floppy tits, please forgive me. That is a wonderful idea about using these worthless bags as cleaning rags, thank you.

PM Dares Here!

Old 11-08-2023, 12:05 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

What is a dark fantasy of yours? Tell us in detail while naked on the floor with a toy in you. At least 300 words, I think.

Also want to know how many people have seen this slut naked? Brought her to orgasm? Have orgasmed in her?

Hahaha

Stupid slut. Get naked on the floor!!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:35 PM   #9
Hansabcd

Tie ur useless saggy tits and write utter cow at your belly

Limits:
Showing face
Anal
Scat

Kik hansabcd
Hansabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 04:54 PM   #10
CherryGirl201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansabcd View Post
Tie ur useless saggy tits and write utter cow at your belly
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
What is a dark fantasy of yours? Tell us in detail while naked on the floor with a toy in you. At least 300 words, I think.

Also want to know how many people have seen this slut naked? Brought her to orgasm? Have orgasmed in her?

Hahaha

Stupid slut. Get naked on the floor!!

Thank you both for taking the time to humiliate this pathetic slut.

As per your instructions, Hansabcd, I’ve tied my tits with some elastics around their base, and written “utter cow” on my belly’s I used red lipstick, I hope that is acceptable.

Zephyrnem, as for your task for this foolish bitch, I am now, besides from the “utter cow” on my chest and elastics around my tits, naked, lying on the floor, with my pink dildo up my little pussy. I feel nice and even stretched even though the dildo is only 5”s because my cunt is very small, making it even more worthless. I do feel like quite the stupid slut sitting here doing this for you, as my pussy clenches around the dildo, getting wetter as I try to make sure it stays securely all the way in, squeezing my thighs to counter my already squirming hips. This dumb whore wants to hump the floor and I haven’t even started writing about any fantasy yet, god.

I am a true pathetic whore, and therefore have many dark fantasies. Here is one for you -

This dumb bimbo would like to be kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery. I’d like to be just going about my day sometime, and have a larger, bigger, stronger man, grab me and easily overpower me. He’d tie me up, laughing at my futile attempts to fight against him, gag me, blindfold me, and pull me into the back seat of a car.. Someone else would be driving us to some unknown location, but my main assailant would stay with me in the back seat, teasing me as I whimper. He’d pull my tits out of my bra and pinch and twist my nipples, as I whine against my gag. He’d lift up my skirt and spread my Legs open, keeping them in place with a firm hand. Then, he’d start to lightly touch my pussy over my underwear, trailing his fingers up and down, pressing on my clit. And since I’m such a slut, I’d already be soaking my panties, and a wet spot would soon be evident. When he noticed, he’d mock me, calling up to the driver and informing him that they’d done a good job, finding a real whore. And that I’d be easy to break and train.

Eventually the car would come to a halt, and the man would pull me out, tossing me over his shoulder and walking with me bouncing there for a while. Once again, his free hand would roam my ass, fingers tracing up and down. At one point, he pulls aside my panties and slowly drives a finger into my sopping wet pussy. we’d get to a cell, where they would leave me bound and horny and blindfolded for many hours. Then, I’d begin to hear voices, from further away … lots of voices. Quietly commenting on other bodies, other property. And since I’m such a dizzy bimbo, I’d only now finally put it together that I was being sold off, to be used as a sex slave. The voices got to my cell, and I’d hear all of the men and women appraising me, and some seemingly reading out an item description -

“Toy 37, mid twenties, female.
This is one of our newest models, freshly caught for your enjoyment. Besides being quite cute, weak, and small, Toy 37 is also a huge whore. Its second hole was leaking just from being tied up and manhandled. Toy 37 is perfect for the buyer who wants to constantly casually torment their toy, simply by reminding it of its lowly place as an object for you to use in any way you please.”

As for your questions, Zephyrnem, I don’t know how many people have seen this stupid slut naked. I went to a sex club with my ex gf and she had me almost completely naked and spanked in front of a big room of people. But quite a few eyes have seen this dumb bitch. Only four people have brought this slutty doll’s little parts to orgasm, it’s two ex dominants, and then two people that we met at the sex club. My Domina let them bring me to orgasm while she watched and kissed me. As for having orgasmed in me, only one. My first dominant, and the only man who has fucked me

PM Dares Here!

Old 11-08-2023, 05:29 PM   #11
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Good slut, pour honey over your worthless tits, that should increase their value. After taking photos, you may bury your face in them to lick them clean.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 06:12 PM   #12
CherryGirl201

Task from Garry0993 - who has had me denied since last night

grind the seam of your jean, your pillow, dinner table, and two other things. 1 minute each and the maximum you can do is edging.

Then you will report in your thread which one is your favorite thing to grind on and why.

Jean: 4/10
The seam of my jeans, while a bit of a tease when you’re out and about on your daily business, if they’re tight and catch you in just the right way and you’re already a pathetic aroused mess, isn’t the best for grinding. It’s a bit of pressure that you can maneuver to a pleasurable way, but it’s minimal. This one gets a 4/10 because it’s not actively painful or uncomfortable, just inefficient. I did not edge

Pillow: 6/10
I used a medium sized round pillow, laid down on my back, and ground into the pillow. Because I was holding it above me , I was able to add extra pressure in that direction as well as from my own hips. And the plush pressure is a nice feeling. If I did it for long enough I think i could cum. I got closer to edging than the jeans, but did not edge in one minute

Dinner table: 9/10
This one was the clear winner. The height of the table is perfect for me to rub my
Clit right on the point edgy, as well as get a little above it and grind my clit onto the corner of the table, almost straddling the edge. I did edge with the dinner table.

My choice - stiletto heel: 3/10
I thought this was like a sexy choice because the shoes are so pretty, they’re turquoise stilettos, but the tip of the heel was difficult. It seemed like the perfect size to grind my clit into but it just did not work. I did not edge and would need a very long time to cum from only that

My choice - arm of my office chair: 7/10
The second best, this one I did edge on. I straddled the arm of the spinny chair, with one leg up on the seat and one down on the ground, held onto the back of the chair, and ground my pussy and clit down into the arm. If I went right on the edge of it I could grind my clit up real good too. biggest downside is that, since it was a spinny chair, it was hard to balance on and I had to keep hopping back and forth a little when it moved.

PM Dares Here!

The following user says Thank You to CherryGirl201 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, humiliation, verbal abuse