Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Vote for DAILY drinking or piss denial reqts (3 votes each, or 5 for friends)
Slut must drink [#]/5 gulps of water when waking up (max 2L) 26 24.30%
Slut must drink at least an additional [#]/5 cups of water per day (max 7L) 25 23.36%
Slut must drink at least [#]/10 cups cider / wine / cocktail per day (max 3L) 31 28.97%
Slut must drink [#]/20 alcohol shot per day (max 5) 29 27.10%
Slut cannot piss for [#]/2 mins after waking up (max 2h) 44 41.12%
Slut cannot piss more than 15 - [#]/10 times per day (min 3) 42 39.25%
Slut must leave 1.5 x [#] mins between pisses (max 4h) 25 23.36%
Slut can only piss for 150 - [#] seconds per piss (min 10s) 42 39.25%
Slut must flip a coin before pissing, if Tails wait further [#]/5 min before trying again 57 53.27%
Slut must fill a cup with [#] x 10 ml with drinks requested by users, and drink once full 28 26.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2022, 05:13 PM   #1
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Heart KinkyAmy's EXTREME Dare Marathon (Jan 2023)

TL;DR
  • For the next 2 weeks, the slut will perform random dares each day covering pain, degradation, dirty/piss, public, etc.
  • Slut earns rewards by completing dares and challenges; and receives punishments for failures
  • It must also follow 10 passive rules + additional drinking / piss denial requirements
  • You can get involved by: voting in the poll or commenting on the thread (give the slut a drink or spanking)
---

Hey everyone! Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for your inputs and ideas on this slut's separate thread, many of which have been incorporated into this dare marathon!

The marathon will last from 1st January 2023 for 2 weeks (until 14th Jan) and aims to be this slut's most extreme / degrading dare session yet!

How it works

The slut has collated 100s of dares/challenges into 7 separate bags, ranging from quick/easy to ultra extreme. Each day of the dare marathon, the slut must perform 7 'trials' to determine how many dares to pick from each bag.

7 deadly dares- *Full list of daily dares*

1) Pain
2) Degradation & Humiliation
3) Public
4) Ass Stretching
5) Dirty/Piss
6) Bondage/Control
7) Exercise

The slut can choose one of the following trials to determine how many dares to pick from each bag:
  • Luck based: Toss a coin twice and pick from the bag based on the result (HH = pick 0, HT = pick 1, TT = pick 2)
  • Skill based: Play up to 3 battleship games with GD users and pick from the bag based on # of wins (2+ wins = pick 0, 1 win = pick 1, 0 wins = pick 2) - The slut must also reveal [d6] squares at the start and drinks for each ship its opponent sinks
Any dare selected must be completed within 24h - otherwise the slut must pick a minor punishment (and complete all the dares in the subsequent 24h) or a major punishment (and can skip that day's dares). The slut may ask GD users for an extension in exceptional circumstances where dares are not physically possible to perform within 24h.

Cheating or trying to 'game the system' results in a major punishment.

Rewards - *List of rewards, punishments & challenges*

The slut will earn reward points for (a) completing all daily dares within 24h, (b) completing any ultra extreme dare, or (c) completing optional 'challenge' dares.

The slut can use points to buy different rewards such as to watch TV for 1h (1 point), wash its face (2 points), take a 30s cold shower (5 points), skip a day of dares (20 points) and veto an extreme/ultra dare (20 points).

If the slut gets into debt then it must perform minor punishments every hour until it has earned sufficient points. For every 24h the slut is in debt, it must also spend 24 min being spit-roasted with a large dildo in ass and mouth (switching after 12 min).

Slave Rules - *Refer to separate thread*

The slut must follow a set of (mostly passive) rules during the marathon. Thank you for everyone who voted on the separate thread for the number of days each rule must be followed!
  1. Slut must be naked at home, except for a collar (full marathon + 23 days)
  2. Slut cannot piss into the toilet and cannot wipe (full marathon + 3 days)
  3. Slut cannot cum OR masturbate (full marathon + 1 day)
  4. Slut cannot wash body, or change underwear (full marathon + 2 days)
  5. Slut must eat from the floor without cutlery (11 days)
  6. Slut must insert any toys into mouth after using (full marathon + 1 day)
  7. Slut can only eat plain or horrible food (7 days)
  8. Slut must spray piss on its body 5x per day (12 days)
  9. Slut must sleep in a dog cage, or partially restrained (12 days)
  10. Users can PM the slut to make it drink [I](3 days)
For #10, any user can send the slut a PM what you want the slut to drink.
Options are: water (1/2 cup), beer/cider (1/2 cup), tea or coffee (1/2 cup), wine/prosecco (big gulp), spirit+mixer/cocktail (big gulp), shot of alcohol (1 per day). Alternatively, you can deny the slut from pissing for 1 hour from when you send the request (consumes all 3 daily requests).
If slut receives at least 15 drink requests during the first 3 days, it will extend this rule until the end of the marathon

Failing a single rule will result in a minor punishment. Failing 2+ rules per day, or failing 1+ rule two days in a row, will require a major punishment. Note - failing either the no cumming or no washing rule will automatically require a major punishment, as failing once ruins the intensity of the rule.

How can you get involved?

Vote in the poll! (drinking + piss denial)

You can vote for additional drinking + piss denial requirements that the slut must follow DAILY during the marathon. Update: All users can vote for unlimited options!

The requirements get progressively worse with more votes, and at around 100 votes each option will be very tough! And obviously the piss denial dares get tougher with more drinking requirements! If the slut pisses early it must drink half the piss it expels. Missed drinks roll over to the next day (up to the max limits).

Comment on the thread!

In each comment you can either make the slut add to the 'Kings Cup' (see last poll option, can add with water, cider/beer, wine/cocktail, alcohol shot or piss) OR request 20x spankings to a body part (face, pussy, ass, tits, legs, etc.)

Also for every 100 comments on the thread the slut will share a public chat link where any user can give the slut dares for 30 min!

... and that's it! Slut is SUPER excited to get started

Thank you as always to everyone who has contributed so far, and who will continue to read or engage in this crazy dare marathon!!

slut x

P.S. Please ensure to degrade and insult the slut severely in your comments / PMs!

Additional Notes
- If slut becomes genuinely overwhelmed, it can take day(s) off although this will incur a 'debt' of 20 reward points per day
- The slut may pause drinking dares where it is either too drunk or has consumed 3L water within a 1h period. Any drinks consumed during dares or challenges also count towards the maximum limits. This is for safety and won't be punished.
- Daily dares won't be added back into the bag after completing. Failed/skipped dares, minor punishments and challenges will be added back into their respective bags
- Many daily dares overlap multiple themes but have been allocated to a single primary bag based on the main intended outcome for the slut, e.g. making it feel exposed is allocated to the Public bag, making it feel disgusting and dirty is allocated to the Dirty bag, etc.
- Multiple dares may be performed in a single session as long as all the conditions of each dare are met

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-03-2023 at 08:33 AM.
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 05:21 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Votes are cast and I’ll request 20 slaps to the face … and if I may split it 10 to each cheek

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 05:23 PM   #3
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Votes are cast and I’ll request 20 slaps to the face … and if I may split it 10 to each cheek
Thank you Sir, just done!

Slut is still collating all the dares and will update the blog links very soon...
Old 12-31-2022, 05:45 PM   #4
TrippyPet

Congrats on starting Slut. I can't wait to read how you will stink in a few days. For now let's add 20 spanks to your soles - 10 on each one.

M/25/ Mostly straight

Likes: pain, bondage, humiliation, petplay, spanking, exercise, oral, submission, being naked, pee play, hidden public

Dislikes: orgasm control, edges, anal, bladder control, being cold, eating horrible food.

Limits: Face, illegal, scat, cbt, exposure

More on likes and dislikes (Good to read before play): https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94165

TrippyPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 06:21 PM   #5
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyPet View Post
Congrats on starting Slut. I can't wait to read how you will stink in a few days. For now let's add 20 spanks to your soles - 10 on each one.
Thank you Sir... slut knows it will smell very bad very soon Really not looking forward to the piss spraying from tomorrow!!

Also just did the sole caning. Hope you are having a nice new year celebration!
Old 12-31-2022, 06:47 PM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Happy New Year slut Amy sending a shot to your Kings Cup in celebration
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 06:50 PM   #7
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Happy New Year slut Amy sending a shot to your Kings Cup in celebration
Thank you Sir, Happy New Year!

Currently with only 3 votes against the Kings Cup, it only needs to fill 30ml before drinking. So that's basically just taking a shot now Will do apple sourz.

Q: Slut was thinking the kings cup only works once per day until it's full.. do you agree Sir? Or should it reset? (the idea is that the bigger the volume, the more drinks that will be mixed making the slut quicker to get drunk + need to pee!)
Old 12-31-2022, 10:39 PM   #8
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Slut has FINALLY updated the blog posts with all the dares it will be choosing from over the next 2 weeks...

PAGE 1 / PAGE 2

This includes hundreds of dares across the '7 deadly dare' categories of Pain, Degradation & Humiliation, Public, Ass Stretching, Dirty/Piss, Bondage/Control, Exercise (they are also worded so anyone else can copy and use them too!)

Slut still needs to upload the punishments and challenges but will need to do tomorrow as it's so late... It will probably sleep quite late on Sunday so will probably only be active late afternoon UK time, but will choose it's first 7 daily dares then! (also the drinking and piss denial will start too, so keep voting... )

P.S. Slut isn't actually able to see who votes so it hopes you are all voting max 3 times (or 5 times if you're the slut's "friend" on GD)... Otherwise it could be in for some trouble if many of the poll options get too many votes!
The following user says Thank You to kinkyamy for this post:
Old 01-01-2023, 03:14 AM   #9
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Very interesting marathon, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Might I add 20 to your tits, 10 each side please.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:00 AM   #10
shy_pia

Hey Slut!

I'm sadly lacking creativity to contribute to your marathons, but I just wanted to say thanks for your great threads and reports. I really appreciate how much effort you put into this. (You're still a worthless slut though! We all know you're just doing it to get a little attention for once. You deserve everything that will happen to you in the next few days.)

I choose 20 slaps on the butt

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:59 AM   #11
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Very interesting marathon, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Might I add 20 to your tits, 10 each side please.
Thank you Sir, just done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_pia View Post
Hey Slut!

I'm sadly lacking creativity to contribute to your marathons, but I just wanted to say thanks for your great threads and reports. I really appreciate how much effort you put into this. (You're still a worthless slut though! We all know you're just doing it to get a little attention for once. You deserve everything that will happen to you in the next few days.)

I choose 20 slaps on the butt

Thank you Miss, you are right. Just done the butt slaps too!

--

Slut woke up late (flipped Heads so didn't need to wait to pee, and also just sprayed its body with pee ). It will pick the daily dares now. It played (and won) 1 game of battleships with Tommytomjj last night for the Pain category. It will try to find other opponents today or will toss a coin for the remaining dare bags.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:05 AM   #12
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Default 1 Jan - Daily Dares

So slut got off to a lucky start for the first set of daily dares! It played battleships for the PAIN bag, and flipped coins for the rest. Luckily it didn't get any TT, and only got HH or HT instead.

Here are the daily dares it must complete today:
  • Ass spanking with wooden paddle x50 - DONE!
  • Act as furniture for 10 min - DONE!
  • Give yourself a wedgie in the communal stairwell - DONE!
  • Wear a butt plug for 3 hours - DONE!
  • Wear handcuffs behind back for 20 min - DONE!

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-03-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:40 AM   #13
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Glad to see it has finally started. Let's add some piss to the king's cup.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:52 AM   #14
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Good slut. Looking forward to hearing progress. Wine for your King's Cup
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 10:58 AM   #15
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Glad to see it has finally started. Let's add some piss to the king's cup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Good slut. Looking forward to hearing progress. Wine for your King's Cup
Thank you Sirs. With this piss and wine plus the shot from Sharkey last night, the king's cup is ready to drink... update: it was actually not bad haha, watermelon sourz, prosecco + piss

Slut is thinking to only do one king's cup per day but any later requests go straight into tomorrow's cup, if you all agree?

Last edited by kinkyamy; 01-01-2023 at 12:17 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass stretching, bondage, degradation, pain, piss