Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

View Poll Results: Who would you like to vote for to win?
Perkygirlie 124 37.13%
Jlstockton25 122 36.53%
Gamer69 88 26.35%
Voters: 334. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2014, 09:17 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Trophy 3 Way Mega "Vs" Competetion! Perkygirlie Vs Jlstockton25 Vs Gamer69!

Hello and welcome to the great GD 'VS' Battle.

For your entertainment and amusement, i have convinced three upstanding forum members to submit themselves to the mercy of the forum in an epic three way 'Vs' thread.

So then, without further ado, let me tell you all what each of these brave competitors stands to win/lose:

The Winner:
Only has to do one dare, chosen by me from among the dares submitted to this thread.
Well, we don't want to let them off the hook entirely, do we?

The Runner Up:

Has to do a number of dares for the winner equal to the number of votes they 'lost' by divided by five. Half of these must be chosen from dares submitted to this thread, the remainder can be anything the Winner likes.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Winner likes.

Loser:
Has to do a number of dares for the Winner equal to the difference between their votes divided by five. As before, half of these must come from the thread, and half of these are entirely the winner's discretion.
AND
Has to do a number of dares for the Runner Up equal to the difference between their votes divided by five. Half from the thread, half the Runner Up's choice.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Winner likes.
AND
Has to do a number of spanks equal to triple the number of posts in this thread, divided up amongst body parts as the Runner Up likes.

...So the stakes are quite high for the girls as you can see. They may potentially end up owing each other quite a few dares and a whole load of spankings. Which is something I am sure each of them would much rather happened to the other girls, so I suspect they are quite eager to win

So, what do we want you to do?

Please vote. That's what this thread is about. The more votes and the more posts, the better for everyone (except, perhaps, the competitors ). Even if that's all you do, please get stuck in, contribute and vote.

...but feel free to make them win your vote, if you like. The outcome is based on vote difference, so each individual vote matters. So don't be afraid of making them earn them. Feel free to use your vote to extort favours/etc out of our brave competitors.
Eg:
“I'll vote for whichever one of you is the first one to edge whilst screaming my username at the top of their lungs”
or
“I'll vote for whichever girl manages to keep a butt plug inside her for the longest.”
or
“Sally, I will vote for you if you...”
Are all in the spirit of the game.

You can also post:
Suggestions of dares for the winners to choose from (half the dares given afterwards have to come from the thread don't forget)
Just to tease them.

How to vote
There are two ways to vote:
1) In the poll. Each vote in the poll will be counted when the thread closes.
2) By posting “I vote for X(#1) in the thread. Each person may vote once per day (#2). This means each person gets quite a lot of votes, if they vote every day!

Voting is intended to close on next sunday (4th May), giving this thread a week to run(#3)

Let's wish them all luck shall we?

And with that said, I shall let the nice ladies introduce themselves...

(#1) = Note nice magenta colour. This is important, to help me spot votes when skimming the thread to count them up. Votes not in shiny magenta don't count, and other posts made in shiny magenta will make me sad.
(#2) = A 'day' being 0:00 to 0:00 forum time.
(#3) = Subject to the below rules. I may tweak the end date a bit depending how things go.

Rules:
1) Rule 1. SDK gets to make the rules. This is not a democracy. My thread, I get final say. We want you to contribute to this thread and get involved, play and enjoy, but ultimately I reserve the right to veto/change things etc as I feel the need to.
2) Rule 2. SDK gets to change the rules as he wishes, with retroactive effect if I like. See above.
3) Rule 3. I reserve the right to award bonus votes / fine the competitors votes for any reason I feel like. Mostly, this is to try and encourage 'fair' play and limit the effect of any bullying etc. yes, the girls have thrown themselves onto the mercy of the famously unmercyfull forum – but let's try and keep it to teasing and tormenting them rather than picking on and bullying, ok?
4) Rule 4.... Err, hopefully the above three should cover it

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here

Last edited by silverdarknight; 04-27-2014 at 10:32 AM.
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 04-27-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
64DOOD

I'll vote for the first person who cums by wearing a vibe in public in your shortest skirt.

I also would like a report on how it went.

Bonus points if you talk to someone while wearing it.

Even more points if you manage to cum in front of them (I doubt anyone would want to though hahaha)

Let the games begin!

Edit: by bonus points I mean if you do it you'll get the point even if someone else does it first (as long as you do it before I vote) sorry for any misunderstandings

Last edited by 64DOOD; 04-27-2014 at 11:14 PM.
64DOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

So ladies what are you willing to offer me for my vote?
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #4
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Hey everyone!!

Some of you may know me as the girl who does the cam shows, and if you've no idea what I am talking about you should PM me about them!! Anyway, I'm on my phone so I can't type too much but you should soo vote for me!! I'll make it worth your while

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:27 AM   #5
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

What are you willing to offer?
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #6
Nzrunner
getDare Sweetheart

Mmmmm, I just dont know who to choose. Ladies, i look to you to help me decide.

M24bi
Proud to be Mistress Nkat68's little pup zacho

My Transformation into Mistress's Little Puppy

Mistress's Rules for zacho

I am proud to call Kabi mine!!!!

last time I cummed: 7/20/14
All dares must be approved by Mistress!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Toys

Baby_Puppy is my Princess and I am her Prince (not her Dom or sub but her FRIEND and her PROTECTOR)
Nzrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:35 AM   #7
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Hi totally awesome and hot members of gd
You may know it from being Alice41100 (let's hope if you do know it from that name that it's for good reasons :/) it is Perkygirlies sub and so how cool would it be for it to beat her and jlstockton25 because it never gets the chance to Domme them and it would be able to let out any steam it has on them which would be fun for you to hear about and it would most definitely be fun for it to do . If you took time out of your busy and epic lives to read this and this thread please vote for it to win as it would make you never regret that decision . It is willing to do almost anything (please respect limits but may send pics depending on what it is) to get your vote .
So yeah, please vote for it and post lots of dares on here for us to do for your pleasure.
Thankyou in advance for being amazing people who it's sure will let the best girl win. Meow
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 10:54 AM   #8
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzrunner View Post
Mmmmm, I just dont know who to choose. Ladies, i look to you to help me decide.
Vote for me!! Willing to do a lot for your vote, name your price

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #9
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Bringing the campaign poster's out.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #10
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

This is going to be fun!

Dare #1: Cum-killing

Masturbate to the point of orgasm, then kill the orgasms with electric shock to the clit (usually a battery-powered bug zapper/electric fly swatter). Be safe about it.

You have ONE hour to rack up the most killed orgasms. Use a hitachi or your favorite vibrator to build them up, then zap them to take 'em out. If you have someone to help, you take a 10% deduction. If you don't participate, you lose.

Whoever has the most killed orgasms for a ONE hour session gets my vote! Results due in three days.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 04-27-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Reduced to ONE HOUR
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #11
mordeth
Distinguished Member

This sounds like it will be a fun competition to watch and now i wonder what the competitiors are prepared to offer for my votes
My vote for today goes to the girl who can edge the most in 20 mins, for me to be able to vote today i need the report in around hours time.
Old 04-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #12
BrianJ
Account Banned

Now accepting bids on my vote. Feel free to PM me.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:32 PM   #13
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I'd enjoy seeing a sample of how each of these lovely ladies would treat the others if given the opportunity to really dominate. So, I want each of them to write a short scene of exactly what she would do to each of the others (separately) in a session as a domme working her sub/slave over. Assume a 3-hour fantasy session witnessed by all of GD. What would you (Gamer, Jlstockton, Perky) do if you had the power to make the others grovel at your feet?

Creativity and writing count. Be explicit and don't hold back. If you do, not only do you stand to lose the vote but you might also find yourself victim of any of the scenarios written in response to this task. Each of these responses may be considered in the dares at the end of this thread.

And where is Perky's post on this thread?

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 04-27-2014 at 09:59 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:45 PM   #14
Misono

I'm just going to give my vote to jlstockton25. Just because she certainly made it worthwhile.
Misono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #15
feetandtickling
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, i'll vote for the first one who will show me her feet (pics or Yahoo chat).

Let me know! :-)

Like: feet, tickling, denial, webcam (no face), master/slave, chat, challenges, forfeit games, soft pain, ice

Dislike: hard pain, nipples, cum licking, toothpaste, clothespins, forced orgasms, pics (no face)

Limits: messy, eating/drinking, long dares,

Hard limits: poop, diapers, illegal, public, family, friends, anal, gay, sleeping, crossdressing
feetandtickling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk