Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2015, 12:20 AM   #19
AppleEden

I can only speak from personal experience here, but it doesn't seem like a whole lot of women have responded. Some of this has been said already..

When I first started masterbating (at 15) I found it was easier for me to reach orgasm without a vibrator. I spent a lot of time touching and exploring myself, even using a mirror. Finding a combination of the most pleasurable spots, and mixing up where I touched, the tempo I rubbed myself, the pressure of rubbing etc. This may be generic advice and not that helpful... but really listening to your body and what feels good, and staying with what feels good can help. If it stops feeling as pleasurable, switch to something else, you can always go back to what you were doing if it starts feeling good again. Sometimes directly pressing/rubbing the clit can be too much, sometimes it's REALLY pleasurable to just rub around it. And I still feel like I have to pee sometimes when I get excited. If that happens, just go to the washroom, and then you can go back to touching yourself. It's okay and normal.

Not that a vibrator and lubes won't hurt, if you can get your hands on one explore with that too!

Being physically comfortable is a big thing too when your starting out. Get comfy and relaxed. Take time to really explore and touch yourself without worrying about achieving anything, especially when figuring out what's most pleasurable for you.

I heard that in French "orgasm" is "petite mourir" which means "little death"... take that as you will (though I'm one to talk, I get so frustrated if I'm denied!). I slept with a woman once who couldn't orgasm if another person was in the room. I found that I wouldn't orgasm either, but the focus wasn't on that, instead it was just on the fun and pleasure. But yeah, orgasm is only one part of sexual experiences. Take your time, breath, explore. You'll get there eventually.

Likes: Spanking, ice play, nipple play, mild-medium pain, bondage, VERY hidden public
Middle: edging, wedgies
Dislikes: body writing, anything anal, diapers, dog/pet play.
Hard Limits: Full public, family/friends, scat/blood, dangerous/permanent (incl. risk of infection), anything that can aggravate my injuries, body shaming, blackmail, significant alterations to sleeping.

Last edited by AppleEden; 01-07-2015 at 12:40 AM.
AppleEden is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm, toothbrush