getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Orgasm Help (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=204228)

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 02:56 PM

Orgasm Help

Hello everyone! This might be a lengthy post so if you don't actually have any useful advice, you may not want to waste your time.

I have NEVER orgasmed. Ever. Never ever. Not even once. Not even a little.

I've asked for help from a lot of people, and each has offered their own ideas on the subject but - 1. All of these people have been men 2. All haven't really seemed to understand.

I know from friends and such that it's really hard to orgasm as a female, and I most definitely agree. I bought an electric toothbrush recently, thinking it would help (I can't actually buy a real vibrator) and I STILL haven't been able to acheie orgasm.

My experience with it was quite pleasurable and I enjoyed it immensely, but could reach that point. This is what went down -

The first time I tried it first I warmed myself up a little, a bit of fingering and clit play before I pressed it down onto my clit. I struggled a little with it, trying to find the right spot before I squeaked and twitched when I reached a certain place. I had found the most pleasureable spot for it to stay on and kept it there for a bit - I gagged myself by shoving my bra into my mouth so no one would hear my little squeaks and moans - I got to a point where it felt like I kinda peed a little and then took it away. I thought - was that an orgasm? That wasn't really that great.
(I later asked someone about it and they told me that was NOT an orgasm, but they thought I had been close)
I tried it again the next day, getting to that almost pee like place but pushing through it this time and not pulling away.
Nothing really happened.

So I'm not sure what to do now, and would like some advice from - preferably females who have worked through this issue with their own bodies before - but anything is welcome.

Thanks!

SweetTeen 12-25-2014 03:02 PM

Not a female here but Ill try my best. I know that your mind can block it. So when you think you cant orgasm you cant achieve it. So dont try it too hard. And a vibrator would probably help much so you (may) could think of a way to get one anyway.
I dont know much of the female body to help you any further but im sure someone else will do!

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 03:09 PM

Thanks for the input! Honestly, I'm desperate and I'll accept any ideas or suggestions haha

Sharp Shooter 12-25-2014 06:15 PM

I agree that your state of mind is very important. If you're really stressed, dealing with pressures elsewhere in your life, etc., it might be difficult if not impossible to orgasm. You might also have physiological issues that prevent you from enjoying an orgasm. It happens. If you've tried everything without success, you might explain the problem to your physician to see if something else is causing this problem.

As for the most effective tools, I think the Hitachi Magic Wand is king. Two words often used to describe it are "relentless" and "devastating" when it's used in forced orgasm sessions (with bondage, the Hitachi secured onto the pussy and the "victim" unable to resist the onslaught). While you don't need to go to that extreme, the Hitachi is still the standard by which others are measured. Beware of cheap imitations. The real one is easily affordable so buy the legitimate Hitachi and give that a run.

HeavyPleasure 12-25-2014 08:00 PM

Why can't you buy a real vibrator?

It sounds to me that you may have a mental block when it comes to climaxing. The only real advice I could give you would be to practice ;)

Try and relax and explore yourself, see what feels good and mix it up. Take your time. It can take a while just to get everything warmed up down there..

One thing I'd like you to try is using the palm of your hand, keeping your fingers straight, make circles around the whole area. Don't just focus on the clit. Quite wide circles, you should be 'massaging' the whole area. I've brought girls to orgasm this way before and they were surprised as it seems counterproductive (as you're not focusing on the clit)

Now, it may be you won't climax this way either, but it should warm you up a bit ;) It works especially well with some water based lube (don't put anything oily down there)

Good luck!

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 08:14 PM

Thank you everyone for your input!! I will tr and take all of your advice! :)

The reason I "can't" get a vibrator is because my current credit card is still linked to my parents -_- so it would be hard to get something like that past them - hence the electric toothbrush.

SweetTeen 12-25-2014 08:18 PM

Get an own bank account and paypal? or something like that :) You can open a bank account on your own and that way all will be secret?

centurion01 12-25-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dminor78 (Post 1604440)
Thank you everyone for your input!! I will tr and take all of your advice! :)

The reason I "can't" get a vibrator is because my current credit card is still linked to my parents -_- so it would be hard to get something like that past them - hence the electric toothbrush.

Buy a gift card on Amazon with bank card, then used the gift card..
I'd say a small clit vibe, clip on maybe, and a G-spot glass dildo
Supposed to feel awesome

HeavyPleasure 12-25-2014 09:15 PM

There are loads of ways around it if you really want one..

Buy from an innocent website like amazon? Then if your parents ask what you bought you can say books?

If your parents question you about every purchase you make on your card you could buy 'your friend' a $20 gift card as a birthday present. Use the gift card on yourself and if it is actually someone's birthday just put actual money in the card?

Make a wishlist and get someone you know/trust to purchase it for you?

Go into an actual shop and pay cash?

Actually, it's Christmas, goodwill and generosity and all that. I'd be more than happy to purchase you a $15 amazon gift voucher if you were to spend it on something like this vibrator.

An Amazon gift card is just a code, right? so I could PM it to you. That is if your parents don't open your mail.

I'd be honored to help you try and achieve your first orgasm. Would put a cheeky smile on my face :)

Merry Christmas!

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavyPleasure (Post 1604490)
There are loads of ways around it if you really want one..

Buy from an innocent website like amazon? Then if your parents ask what you bought you can say books?

If your parents question you about every purchase you make on your card you could buy 'your friend' a $20 gift card as a birthday present. Use the gift card on yourself and if it is actually someone's birthday just put actual money in the card?

Make a wishlist and get someone you know/trust to purchase it for you?

Go into an actual shop and pay cash?

Actually, it's Christmas, goodwill and generosity and all that. I'd be more than happy to purchase you a $15 amazon gift voucher if you were to spend it on something like this vibrator.

An Amazon gift card is just a code, right? so I could PM it to you. That is if your parents don't open your mail.

I'd be honored to help you try and achieve your first orgasm. Would put a cheeky smile on my face :)

Merry Christmas!

Oh my goodness! Although that is very kind I couldn't ask you to do that! I'm really fone, I can find a way to get one myself

HeavyPleasure 12-25-2014 09:27 PM

The offer's open. I'm in the UK and the exchange rate is quite good. I have a well paid job and you'd be my good deed for the day, plus it would put a spring in my step and a smile on my face.

Also, IT'S CHRISTMAS

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 09:33 PM

I know, but I'd be too nervous to so anything and I'd feel bad hahahah

Also I'm Jewish haha :P

HeavyPleasure 12-25-2014 09:40 PM

late hannukah gift? ridiculously early valentines present? new years gift?

I Dare you to accept :P

CherryGirl201 12-25-2014 09:41 PM

Nono, I really can't. Thank you though!

Siren 12-26-2014 03:14 AM

One thing I will say is just to make sure you research before buying any toys (more so vibes, but it's worth learning about toxic materials if you're getting a dildo.) If you can go into a shop just to look I think that could be really helpful, as the assistants are usually friendly and know a lot about the toys they're selling. Also, if that is possible for you, I'd suggest getting some lube with "arousal gel" in it. The one I have is from Ann Summers and I'm guessing you're in the US so that's not much help, but I'm sure there are plenty of other ones available. When I use that lube I find it makes my clit more sensitive and makes it quicker to orgasm. So if you can get ahold of something like that, I think it might help :)

However, you did say that getting a vibe isn't an option for you right now. One other thing you could try is using a shower head on your clit; I've found that it feels kind of similar to my Hitachi in intensity. But I think you should be able to achieve orgasm with your fingers, so long as you focus on whatever feels best for you; I know that some women prefer to touch their clit through their underwear, because direct contact is too much, or others who find it easier to cum from g-spot stimulation. I know that's not especially helpful :p My best suggestion, based on your likes, would be to try cumming when you're being humiliated. That might help to get you caught up in a hot fantasy and distract you from only thinking about finally getting an orgasm.

I hope at least some of this was helpful, and good luck! :)